Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half (690 Views)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / Rate Me And My Other Half [pix Included] / A Lady Can Be Single But Not Searching(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half by abelabel: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
I’ve never really been a fan of soulmates.

The idea that there is just one person for everyone out of a hundred billion trillion people in the universe (aliens included), and I’m somehow solely responsible for finding them sounds kind of awful.

First of all, that’s a lot of work. The world is a big place, and I’m just one person who’s really bad at directions. Now if there was a fairly cheap service that would find your soulmate for you while you laid in bed and ate Cheetos, then I’d be game.

Second of all, nothing is guaranteed. I mean, what if I did somehow manage to find my soulmate and ended up hating him? Like he could have a toe ring or watch “Entourage.” Thanks, but I’ll pass.

https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/im-not-searching-for-my-other-half-because-i-am-not-half/

Re: I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
who asked you all these things? sad
Re: I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
I like the idea of soul mates, it's very romantic smiley Personally, I don't think I would even bother with relationships if I didn't have the belief that somewhere out there, there must be a person that I'd lay down all that I have for. I guess it's the old-fashion romantic in me that doesn't wanna lose the innocence of believing in fairytale endings. It's either looking at things through rose coloured glasses or become completely jaded as far as I'm concerned

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half by MrSavage: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
You see your life..... When you parents paid your school fees for you to go to school and u were busy jumping fence up and down. You don't even understand a logical phrase....

Re: I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
How about you search for your other rib, cos God said one of your ribs is missing.
Re: I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half by Alphamale2017(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
How about you search for your other rib, cos God said one of your ribs is missing.
then u go to a good hospital . maybe abroad
Re: I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
then u go to a good hospital . maybe abroad
Literally right? tongue.
Re: I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half by Headlesschicken(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin What other half,having children still remains my ultimate,cnt help d fact of wia dey wld v 2come tru...

(1) (Reply)

Response To Give A Girl Who Used To Call You Broke When You Make It / How True Are These Statements About Nigerian Girls / Male Sexual Virginity/purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.