Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (42149 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Giftedhand92: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is outrageous! Why would a man run so fast just to collect his phone from his wife?

In a viral video raising dust amongst online users, a man who was on a date with his wife was seen shouting on his wife to give him his phone.

The wife who found out he's cheating on her, held back the phone and started asking why he's cheating on her despite all she's been through with him.

The argument later turned into a fight that the man had to run for his life.

SOURCE

1 Share

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by MiaB(f): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nollywood movie

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
gringringrin
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by AONE555(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
She ain't worth the embarrassment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by kiddoiLL(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cheers to em single folks, mostly to the guys and ladies who's staying away because of dramas like these.... 2020 before I consider dating anybody, for now, still growing the hustle n brand....
and I forgot to those of us that started 2018 as singles and ended 2018 as singles, big ups to you, consistency is the key.... Cheers

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is that a wife?

If I talk now , they will say it is their nature to cheat. Awon oloko one naira angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by moneypussyweed(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Cheers to em single folks, mostly to the guys and ladies who's staying away because of dramas like these.... 2020 before I consider dating anybody, for now, still growing the hustle n brand....
and I forgot to those of us that started 2018 as singles and ended 2018 as singles, big ups to you, consistency is the key.... Cheers
You will never walk alone Bro

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by chiommy123(f): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why do married men cheat like there's no tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:

9 Likes

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by kiddoiLL(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
moneypussyweed:
You will never walk alone Bro
Baba as men who value respect, I say respect goes out to you too

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by bigkahuna704(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
Why do married men cheat like there's no tomorrow
Boredom

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=74535645][/quote]

1 Share

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina post=74535966][/quote] Lol... Marialavina ...Wetin na... I am concuring with him....gringrin
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Marialavina ...Wetin na... I am concuring with him....gringrin
Iffa hear say you single and happy. angry
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by lilmax(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
you believe this is real? you're ignorant

2 Likes

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Iffa hear say you single and happy. angry
So I cannot be single in peace again?? Yeah though it isn't easy.... Lolgringrin
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So I cannot be single in peace again?? Yeah though it isn't easy.... Lolgringrin
you are just confessing grin , because I saw you searching for good girls to date yesterday.

My eyes are everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
you are just confessing grin , because I saw you searching for good girls to date yesterday.

My eyes are everywhere lipsrsealed
Lol.. You sef na HumanMTN...grin.... Yeah I was only asking if good girls exist....I am not ready to date now... Lolgrin
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. You sef na HumanMTN...grin.... Yeah I was only asking if good girls exist....I am not ready to date now... Lolgrin
Lol, we are following each other nah, so I get to see most of your posts. grin

God will only grant your heart desire if you are good too. smiley
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, we are following each other nah, so I get to see most of your posts. grin

God will only grant your heart desire if you are good too. smiley
True... Same prayers for you ma'am..... smileysmiley
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by millionboi2: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Outside and on social media,thy will act as if all is well...... bt for indoor na war

Marriage is a scam we all shall fall into

3 Likes

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Buharimustgo: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by sotall(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okay
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by hisexcellency34: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is this one a wife or olosho?

9 Likes

Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by TheWebbers: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
This dude again?

He does this stunt with different stories and women all the time
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Houseofglam7(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
undecided
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by allanphash7(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
K
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by BruncleZuma: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone by Naijawebmaster: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
[size=8pt][/size] cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.