Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,211 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ (6416 Views)

Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 / South East Celebrates As $2.7b Ibom Sea Port To Take Off In April PHOTOS / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Do you need them to be announcing each and every one of their moves? of course not! Much more happens behind than in the front.
That is how it works

Toh, i rest my case...
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Princewill1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

No offense but I don't believe it was genocide, it was a civil war forgot btw a the government den vs a region, a genocide would have been if it was the Yoruba tribe killing the igbos without recourse?

Definition of genocide: the deliberate killing of a large group of people,
especially those of a particular nation or ethnic
group.

Hope u get it now

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Princewill1:
Definition of genocide: the deliberate killing of a large group of people,
especially those of a particular nation or ethnic
group.

Hope u get it now

And was the killings During the Civil War deliberate?? cuz I'm made to believe there were causalities on both sides.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by bantudra: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
GoroTango:
I'm trying very hard not to laugh right now

grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Princewill1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

And was the killings During the Civil War deliberate?? cuz I'm made to believe there were causalities on both sides.
The Nigerian forces targeted and attacked civilian areas.Markets,Churches and Schools were bombed.

Food blockage alone killed millions of children thru kwashiorkor.

Under international law,during warfare, civilians shouldn't be targeted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nwakaumu:
No,don't, continue looking for who will hate Biafra while hunger ve driven you elderly folks to setting up an IDP camps in Oshogbo;and lack of job have pushed your youths into killing kinsmen and selling their body parts to native doctor for rituals in Ogun,human parts sellers.Also while,Fulani has been occupying you ancestral land in Ilorin and Offa setting up emirates left right and center.Afonjas and stupidity is like siamese twins.Iv long given up on ur pipple.

Quite the opposite Hermano, am not hating like you're. am only pointing out things i noticed in the ongoing strive for secession and hoping to learn a thing or 2.
Well we all have our societal problems and all you listed is what is happening in the whole country and you trying to pin it on a particular tribe shows the person you are. I have always restrain from abusing you lots cuz i believe there are smart ones and particularly dumb ones.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Princewill1:
The Nigerian forces targeted and attacked civilian areas.Markets,Churches and Schools were bombed.

Food blockage alone killed millions of children thru kwashiorkor.

Under international law,during warfare, civilians shouldn't be targeted.

War as never been a good thing, no matter what law they set as guidelines for war. civilian death is sadly a must.
Believe it or not, war will forever be "win at all cost".
Bombing of places you mentioned are wrong, but what if the military have reasons to believe enemy fighters are there. am not justifying way, but calling it a genocide is not right except proven to be so.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by XerXers: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

i believe the mention of Biafra here is about the civil war genocide and like it happened in the other named countries. this is not an outright recognition or support of biafra.
Why didn't he mention Nigeria instead. Check other places mentioned alongside Biafra, they are all countries

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by XerXers: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

The why did he say dis
"But there are many cases where the world stood aside and did not prevent genocide or mass murder"

before mentioning it.. Civil War bruh, civil waaaar
BUt he should have said "Nigeria civil war" instead na. Haba

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by XerXers: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

That saying again, Proper Prior Planning Prevent Poor Performance.
You can't say you want secession without a clear thought​out plan if what to come,
Security
Type of government
Debts (local and foreign)
Citizenship (dual citizenship or not)
Economy
Passport
Currency
Trade agreements

need i go on?? you expect all this to start immediately secession is granted??
stop all this, you are running from pillar to post. This is non of your business and you have no idea how far the agitators have gone.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by XerXers: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

War as never been a good thing, no matter what law they set as guidelines for war. civilian death is sadly a must.
Believe it or not, war will forever be "win at all cost".
Bombing of places you mentioned are wrong, but what if the military have reasons to believe enemy fighters are there. am not justifying way, but calling it a genocide is not right except proven to be so.
But Netayahu who is a respected world leader just called it genocide and said it happened in Biafra, bros give up on this your rigmarole

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by 9jabull: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
When some bad belly in nairaland and in the zoo are posting and talking rubbish about Biafra, I will just laugh because they taught were joking or playing but they don't know that we have gone far more than what they are seeing or hear.

Biafra restoration is a task that must be accomplished, whether buhari, afonja & gambaris like it or not, we don't beg and we can't beg them for it.
Any tired individual is free to back out & new people are welcomed, but the task must be accomplished.

No going back and we can't go back.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Elkay3: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please, did Netanyahu made any mention of the genocide going on in Gaza?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by facelessangel: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2017
The agenda is working. i pity the Yoruba Christians. When Biafra leaves,
You all will be converted to Islam not by your choice.

This statement by Israeli prime minister is not ordinary. You think he just mentioned Biafra just like that?
The world is watching. We have left you Afonjas to your fate with your slave masters.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by facelessangel: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Elkay3:
Please, did Netanyahu made any mention of the genocide going on in Gaza?
Afonja go back to school

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Elkay3: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2017
facelessangel:
Afonja go back to school
Thank you.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Ojiofor: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Dalek:

Alright Alright, hey it's your nation. am sure y'all can handle whatever comes your way.
If we can handle defeat be rest assured we can handle victory much better.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Nwakaumu(m): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Dalek:

Quite the opposite Hermano, am not hating like you're. am only pointing out things i noticed in the ongoing strive for secession and hoping to learn a thing or 2.
Well we all have our societal problems and all you listed is what is happening in the whole country and you trying to pin it on a particular tribe shows the person you are. I have always restrain from abusing you lots cuz i believe there are smart ones and particularly dumb ones.
keep lying to urself and continue looking for faults in another man's venture.why not go and start yours.being afonja u re,you would rather Denigrate some one's effort in ur mischievous busy body .we know ur pipple,like Peak,its in you,continue.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Omoluabi16(m): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Oh..So it isn't massa trump again, it's the Israeli pm. IPOB won't stop cracking me up...loool. Radio biafra is a comic relief.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by afonjaninja: 1:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Dalek:

No offense but I don't believe it was genocide, it was a civil war forgot btw a the government den vs a region, a genocide would have been if it was the Yoruba tribe killing the igbos without recourse?

Mr man I have been reading your exchanges, what I can deduced from all your post so far is that you are so pained with this news, secondly you are not half as smart as you think you are, heck you don't even what a genocide is or the rules of engagement in war grin to be frank I think those engaging you have been wasting their time because they actually thought your arguements were genuine when it was actually fueled by pain, jealousy, envy and bitterness, but to be fair to them, you are one Afonja very good and tactical at concealing pain, anger and bitterness. Good morning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

grin grin grin...
So you had to help me? grin
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:01am On Apr 25, 2017
FREEDOM IS VERY NEAR !

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Nwakaumu:
keep lying to urself and continue looking for faults in another man's venture.why not go and start yours.being afonja u re,you would rather Denigrate some one's effort in ur mischievous busy body .we know ur pipple,like Peak,its in you,continue.
I Believe in Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by toofit007: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Dalek:

my brother, forget this thing your saying and speak the truth, the issue then was completely genocide. it was a war between Hausas and the igbos and the Hausa carried this genocide under the guise of Nigeria unity.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by evilseun: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2017
toofit007:
my brother, forget this thing your saying and speak the truth, the issue then was completely genocide. it was a war between Hausas and the igbos and the Hausa carried this genocide under the guise of Nigeria unity.
Hausa/fulani carried the genocide with the help of diabolical yorubas...

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Noneroone(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Dalek:

lol.

Nigeria has finished you people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) / Stay Courageous And Defend Nigeria’s Democracy, Dr Jennifer Abubakar Task Women / Top 25 Minority Ethnic Groups In Nigeria Based On Number Of Lgas They Occupy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.