Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ (6428 Views)

Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 / South East Celebrates As $2.7b Ibom Sea Port To Take Off In April PHOTOS / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by vantage001: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

The why did he say dis
"But there are many cases where the world stood aside and did not prevent genocide or mass murder"

before mentioning it.. Civil War bruh, civil waaaar
But all those countries are currently nation -states, with the single exclusion of biafra.
In other words, he categorizes biafra as a nation state that should have been if not for agents of mass genocides.
He could have said igbos of Nigeria or eastern Nigeria if he had any respect for Nigeria's sovereignty.
In other words, if biafra presses for her sovereignty, they can count on Isreal.
This is not a Nigerian politician like buhari that talks anyhow. These are vetted press-briefings with geo-political consequences.

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
hammerF:

Nigeria has expired. America said it will disintegrate in 2015, Obama got in the way, now that Trump is in the white house, Nigeria will surely disintegrate.

The contract expired in 2014, there are no legal grounds for continuing Nigeria. Nigeria constitution is not an act of Senate but something drawn up by one man, who was neither elected by the masses nor qualified constitutional expert. It is not a reflection of the will of the people.
Trump? grin Thats the same guy who just last week offered to sell sophisticated warplanes to the 'zoo'. Are we talking about a different Trump here?

Trump administration 'to sell Nigeria planes' for Boko Haram fight

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39564855
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by hammerF: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
GoroTango:
Trump? grin Thats the same guy who just last week offered to sell sophisticated warplanes to the 'zoo'. Are we talking about a different Trump here?

Trump administration 'to sell Nigeria planes' for Boko Haram fight

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39564855

Aboki stay off my mention, biko.

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by vantage001: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Dalek post=55884779][/quote]
You can not plan for what comes next when you have not gotten your freedom. It is impossible to plan when you don't know even the extent of our national boundaries and assets.
It has not happened in the history of the world. Even Nigeria that had established borders did not plan for what comes next before independence.
Freedom is the first and most important step.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by enemybulldozer(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
mynd44 the guy that treat the Liepod members well ekele o grin
Have you seen how you've been f00ling yourself?? This news is another big blow to you and your paymasters..
hahahaa

13 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by PDJT: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Afonjazis this night ... grin

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
vantage001:

But all those countries are currently nation -states, with the single exclusion of biafra.
In other words, he categorizes biafra as a nation state that should have been if not for agents of mass genocides.
He could have said igbos of Nigeria or eastern Nigeria if he had any respect for Nigeria's sovereignty.
In other words, if biafra presses for her sovereignty, they can count on Isreal.
This is not a Nigerian politician like buhari that talks anyhow. These are vetted press-briefings with geo-political consequences.

Now you're talking, "a sovereign Nation that should have been" and not "as a sovereign Nation that should be" which this post is making everyone to believe which is my grouse with the post. and i repeat again international support remains the only key to the secession and not cheap insult or propaganda. so until the Israeli State comes out public to announce it's support for Biafra, then i will respect the movement.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
hammerF:

Aboki stay off my mention, biko.
But i owe you a duty to dispel these silly Biafran delusions you have going on in your head. I have to put some sense into you grin So when is Trump going to send those Navy Seal commandos to liberate Biafra?
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by vantage001: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
vantage001:

You can not plan for what comes next when you have not gotten your freedom. It is impossible to plan when you don't know even the extent of our national boundaries and assets.
It has not happened in the history of the world. Even Nigeria that had established borders did not plan for what comes next before independence.
Freedom is the first and most important step.

That saying again, Proper Prior Planning Prevent Poor Performance.
You can't say you want secession without a clear thought​out plan if what to come,
Security
Type of government
Debts (local and foreign)
Citizenship (dual citizenship or not)
Economy
Passport
Currency
Trade agreements

need i go on?? you expect all this to start immediately secession is granted??
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by hammerF: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
GoroTango:
But i owe you a duty to dispel these silly Biafran delusions you have going on in your head. I have to put some sense into you grin So when is Trump going to send those Navy Seal commandos to liberate Biafra?

Direct ur Biafra concern to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, after all, he is the one that mention Biafra as a country.

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by vantage001: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

Now you're talking, "a sovereign Nation that should have been" and not "as a sovereign Nation that should be" which this post is making everyone to believe which is my grouse with the post. and i repeat again international support remains the only key to the secession and not cheap insult or propaganda. so until the Israeli State comes out public to announce it's support for Biafra, then i will respect the movement.
But it is the same thing.
It should have been but for genocides. It should be if the indigenous people still want it.
Yes international support is the key here and it will come if there is a unified effort by the stakeholders involved.

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by PDJT: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Where is Midol and his Yoruba Muslim crew to add entertainment to this thread? smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by vantage001: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

That saying again, Proper Prior Planning Prevent Poor Performance.
You can't say you want secession without a clear thought​out plan if what to come,
Security
Type of government
Debts (local and foreign)
Citizenship (dual citizenship or not)
Economy
Passport
Currency
Trade agreements

need i go on?? you expect all this to start immediately secession is granted??
It is too early to plan for that. Biafra has not even gotten a serious UN action yet.
When freedom is in sight, then yes people can plan, or your planning could be in vain.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
hammerF:

Direct ur Biafra concern to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, after all, he is the one that mention Biafra as a country.
He mentioned Biafra in his speech alright, but failed to make a categorical statement supporting the creation of a Biafran state. Until this is done it's just a speech and nothing else
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by hammerF: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
GoroTango:
He mentioned Biafra in his speech alright, but failed to make a categorical statement supporting the creation of a Biafran state. Until this is done it's just a speech and nothing else

Go sleep! U will reason better in the morning, ur head is paining u.

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
vantage001:

But it is the same thing.
It should have been but for genocides. It should be if the indigenous people still want it.
Yes international support is the key here and it will come if there is a unified effort by the stakeholders involved.

But he never said he supported it's secession, yes or no??

Now this stakeholders you mentioned, how sure are you they have the best interest of the people at heart?? and that they don't just want power?? a la gadaffi, Mugabe et al.
how are you sure this people are not playing a long con to get themselves in power and repeat the say thing currently plaguing nigeria all over again??
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Noneroone(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

yes 5 "countries" where crimes against humanity took place just like the Holocaust crimes. i still maintain the biafra he mentioned is the civil war biafra, and not an outright recognition of it.

you guess have right to watever you believe in, secession or whatnot, but i believe the whole issue is not been properly handled. you guess can protest ad infinitum, but until ur political classes actually stand up to the cause, sorry it's a lost cause.

Have any of you guys actually sat down to critically think of the protocols, the numerous beauracy dat will follow immediately say biafra is actualized.
he mentioned five countries, why did he subtitute nigeria with Biafra?

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Princewill1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

i believe the mention of Biafra here is about the civil war genocide and like it happened in the other named countries. this is not an outright recognition or support of biafra.
Do you know that the mass killing of our people between 1967-1970 has not been recognized by Nigeria and the rest of the world as a genocide??

It is we Biafrans that are campaigning for it to be recognized as a genocide just as the world has recognized Holocaust, Armenia and Rwandan genocides.

This is the first time a world leader has recognized what happened to us in 1967-1970 as a genocide.

It is a major breakthrough for us and we are celebrating it.

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by GrandGarcon: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

i believe the mention of Biafra here is about the civil war genocide and like it happened in the other named countries. this is not an outright recognition or support of biafra.
He would have said Nigeria, the fact that he mentioned the name Biafra means a lot. Read the article again, building coalition is a very gradual thing so it is a step by step matter, He mentioned Biafra as if she were a country that exists right now. Another thing is that the brits covered the whole genocide and blinded the world to the atrocities they committed, but like smoke the truth will certainty escape and in one giant step overtakes falsehood no matter how fast it goes.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by hammerF: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
toofit007:
my brother it seems you don't really understand what diplomacy means when it comes to issue like this, for him to have mentioned Biafra then there are more to it. it is only I. Nigeria that the leaders think international community are not watching the issues going on especially the call for the restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra. he did not need to say with open mouth I recognize biafra as a country, but for the fact he did not say genocide committed against the 'igbos' or (people from the eastern part of Nigeria) but rather he went straight to mention Biafra as a country along other countries. so for him to have done this, then I can tell you that there are lot to it, it is just a matter of time. thank you buhari for the restoration of Biafra due to your foolishness.

Children and women from Biafra have started protesting in the street, that is another trap that have been set for Emperor Buhari.

This images were all over twitter and facebook.(social media)

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
vantage001:

It is too early to plan for that. Biafra has not even gotten a serious UN action yet.
When freedom is in sight, then yes people can plan, or your planning could be in vain.

Alright Alright, hey it's your nation. am sure y'all can handle whatever comes your way.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
hammerF:

Go sleep! U will reason better in the morning, ur head is paining u.
Im just trying to drum some sense into you kiddo. This Biafran nonsense ain't gonna fly at the UN. Isreal does not support Biafra, because she has no reason to.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
toofit007:
my brother it seems you don't really understand what diplomacy means when it comes to issue like this, for him to have mentioned Biafra then there are more to it. it is only I. Nigeria that the leaders think international community are not watching the issues going on especially the call for the restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra. he did not need to say with open mouth I recognize biafra as a country, but for the fact he did not say genocide committed against the 'igbos' or (people from the eastern part of Nigeria) but rather he went straight to mention Biafra as a country along other countries. so for him to have done this, then I can tell you that there are lot to it, it is just a matter of time. thank you buhari for the restoration of Biafra due to your foolishness.

I never doubted that, but you don't get my point. it's the fact that the author of this post outrightly​ lied about what he said, believe me i actually Googled the speech and posted the it here, check it.
what am saying is that lies and cheap tricks like this are not helping and won't help. you can't be deceiving the people you're fighting for.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by hammerF: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
GoroTango:
Im just trying to drum some sense into you kiddo. This Biafran nonsense ain't gonna fly at the UN. Isreal does not support Biafra, because she has no reason to.

How did South Sudan Eritrea, Djbouti and all the smaller less countries fly at the UN?
I hope u dont think ur Deputy Secretary can influence world powers or countries. U dont know how UN work, again go and sleep.

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Princewill1:
Do you know that the mass killing of our people between 1967-1970 has not been recognized by Nigeria and the rest of the world as a genocide??

It is we Biafrans that are campaigning for it to be recognized as a genocide just as the world has recognized Holocaust, Armenia and Rwandan genocides.

This is the first time a world leader has recognized what happened to us in 1967-1970 as a genocide.

It is a major breakthrough for us and we are celebrating it.

No offense but I don't believe it was genocide, it was a civil war forgot btw a the government den vs a region, a genocide would have been if it was the Yoruba tribe killing the igbos without recourse?
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Dalek(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
He would have said Nigeria, the fact that he mentioned the name Biafra means a lot. Read the article again, building coalition is a very gradual thing so it is a step by step matter, He mentioned Biafra as if she were a country that exists right now. Another thing is that the brits covered the whole genocide and blinded the world to the atrocities they committed, but like smoke the truth will certainty escape and in one giant step overtakes falsehood no matter how fast it goes.

Now the question, what are the actual steps being taken to achieve these coalitions?? asides the cheap insults been thrown at other tribes and the government.
Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Nwakaumu(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
PDJT:
Where is Midol and his Yoruba Muslim crew to add entertainment to this thread? smiley
it only takes Midol and his "we Yoruba Muslim" rhetoric to knock some sense into the ewedu-filled afonja's brain.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by GrandGarcon: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dalek:

Now the question, what are the actual steps being taken to achieve these coalitions?? asides the cheap insults been thrown at other tribes and the government.
Do you need them to be announcing each and every one of their moves? of course not! Much more happens behind than in the front.
That is how it works

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ by Nwakaumu(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
GoroTango:
Hala me when your Biafra gets mentioned in any UN meeting and then i will concede, but until then its Buratai's bullets against IPOB stupidity and it seems Buratai's bullets are winning grin
wake me up when Boko haram's bullets stop pummeling your Zoo soldiers to painful death;and from me to them, RIH(rest in hell) in advance,insha Allah amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike / BBC IGBO Apologizes For Insensitivity Of It 'happy Eid' Post / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.