Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

The One Thing Women Want More Than Love Is The One Thing Men Find It Hard To Giv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Thing Women Want More Than Love Is The One Thing Men Find It Hard To Giv (706 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One Thing Women Want More Than Love Is The One Thing Men Find It Hard To Giv by abelabel: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
We’ve all heard that Women need to feel loved to have sex. Men need to have sex to feel loved.
There seems to be some truth here, but what does it really mean? In my article, The One Thing Men Want More Than Sex, I asked if it was true that to real men sex was the most important thing in their lives.

When I was 17 years old I was sure it was true. When I was 37 years old, I suspected it might not be true. And now that I’m 73 years old, I know it’s not true. Now don’t get me wrong, sex can be wonderful at any age, but there’s something that is more important than sex, but it’s something that men have difficulty admitting and women have difficulty giving.

In this article, I want to explore the other side of the question. Is there something that women want more than love? And a broader set of questions including these. Do women want sex as much as men? Do men want love as much as women? Are there differences between women’s desires and men’s desires? Is the battle of the sexes inevitable or can there be peace and harmony between men and women, without losing our passionate connections?

Source: https://www.trendiee.com/relationship/the-one-thing-women-want-more-than-love-is-the-one-thing-men-find-it-hard-to-give-by-jed-diamond/

Re: The One Thing Women Want More Than Love Is The One Thing Men Find It Hard To Giv by Jodha(f): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided
Re: The One Thing Women Want More Than Love Is The One Thing Men Find It Hard To Giv by ikp120(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmm. Seriously? You wan make I click that link? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Life You Are Living Is For A Purpose.... Wise Up! / The Reasons Why You Can't Forget Your Ex. / Keketu Share Is Raunchy Pic (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.