Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! (4430 Views)

*********best Android App Ever Thread******** / Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by spreado(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
constance500:

Tried official Kingroot, failed, tried moded Kingroot, still failed.. I'm tired mehn
The only processes I've seen are long and Complex.
The best way to root android 6.0 is by flashing TWRP custom recovery into ur fone nd use the TWRP to install a .zip version of SU

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Marael: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
This have gat to be the most powerful application in the history of android.....Popular known as Lucky Patcher....The only downside is that it's only for rooted androidi
The latest versions can work for a non rooted phone. You might not see the progress bar but just Wait without tapping your screen.
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by galadima77(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls someone should explain in layman's terms what these applications do to deserve being called most powerful
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by duwdu: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
spreado:

The best way to root android 6.0 is by flashing TWRP custom recovery into ur fone nd use the TWRP to install a .zip version of SU

This has indeed been the case for me thus far (LeEco/LeTV.)

P34c3
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by chineduace(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
calabaman:
Hello GUYS.

WHO HAS a functional CRACKED VERSION OF POWERAMP?
download Blackmart app and download most of the paid apps for free. just search for it, download and u are good to go. Poweramp pro version is available
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by KennedyOkpara(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
please help my lucky patcher does not much custom patch for apps in my phone .
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by chineduace(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
This have gat to be the most powerful application in the history of android.....Popular known as Lucky Patcher....The only downside is that it's only for rooted androidi
the new version of lucky patcher supports unrooted devices. thats what i'm using as my Android 6.01 lenovo refused to root and the fear of getting bricked made me chill out.
FYI: download Blackmart app and get most of paid android apps for free..
Use lucky patcher for stubborn ones and if not successful, just leave it alone.
my main problem with buying apps is that playstore refused to accept my Naira mastercard for what ever reason i dont know...
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
chineduace:

download Blackmart app and download most of the paid apps for free. just search for it, download and u are good to go. Poweramp pro version is available
Blackmart is a bad idea Tz really bad for phones 75% of Android antivirus sees it as a virus and even Kingroot sees it as a risky app
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
chineduace:

the new version of lucky patcher supports unrooted devices. thats what i'm using as my Android 6.01 lenovo refused to root and the fear of getting bricked made me chill out.
FYI: download Blackmart app and get most of paid android apps for free..
Use lucky patcher for stubborn ones and if not successful, just leave it alone.
my main problem with buying apps is that playstore refused to accept my Naira mastercard for what ever reason i dont know...
Activate 3D online services for your ATM from your bank
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by chineduace(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
Blackmart is a bad idea Tz really bad for phones 75% of Android antivirus sees it as a virus and even Kingroot sees it as a risky app
using it for over a year now on 4 different devices.. no issues

2 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by chineduace(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
Activate 3D online services for your ATM from your bank
just to buy an app, i have to go to bank, abeg i pass and keep on seeking for back doors which has been 75% successful...
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by lazinny(m): 12:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Please oo what is magisk, have been seeing it around recently is it like xposed??
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Floridax(m): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2017
networkrecharg:
MOST POWER FULL APP...

WHAT AND WHAT CAN THEY DO. ...

root your phone ..and try dem yourself ....u will know wah am saying
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by flowjoe: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
NLbully:
There are up to a thousand things that you can still do with the rooted phone
i know so
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by calabaman(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2017
chineduace:

Thank you. already did so.
that version is not working well
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by chineduace(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2017
calabaman:

Thank you. already did so.
that version is not working well
download the trial and check if this key works. it works for me

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by calabaman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
chineduace:

download the trial and check if this key works. it works for me

u a real GEE.

Downloading.... thanks again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Big 6 - Infinix' Latest Flagship? What Do We Think It Is? / IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. / 5 Details You Shouldn't Give Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.