Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-wedding Pictures (40395 Views)

My Pre Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by optional1(f): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol which kain lullaby be this? I no fit sleep o... iyawo, send vn biko kiss

oko iyawo
thats the lullaby i sing for my kids and they must sleep.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by LePrezident(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
optional1:

oko iyawo
thats the lullaby i sing for my kids and they must sleep.

Lol, not romantic undecided
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by optional1(f): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, not romantic undecided

is for kids nah.. Jst like you..

Good night baby oko iyawo.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by ideyhere(f): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2017
dtruth50:
i hate it whn seein man kneelin b4 proposin. dis tin must b stop

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by talkportal: 1:07am On Apr 26, 2017
optional1:
thats the issue ... you need to clarify what you want. do you want to get married ni or you want to get paid?

Amen but i still need 30million for my account don't wanna be in bondage..
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

We flowed harmoniously quite alright and it was obvious we clicked in most areas but She had the tendency of making a mountain out of a molehill. Jokes taken too seriously (and I do seem to have a funny bone somewhere in my body, can't stop pretending to be Basketmouth or something embarassed ) and the drama when it occurred always threatened to tear us apart.

The sparks when they occurred at the right time was cool, but at the wrong time... #phew. cheesy

Women, to understand you folks, one must have a PhD or something. cry

LMAO. The issue is always communication it seems. From an astrological stand point, IMO, Taurus guys tend to misrepresent themselves in the beginning. Aquarius women are no fools, we're very observant. So whatever you say will be filed away to be used as a point of reference on a later date. We're almost like people in law enforcement in that regard- no evidence is too small for us to build our case & prove your guilt. Plus, Aquarius is not a trusting sign. We tend to always go back to those mental files to see if everything matches. What I noticed is that people forget, an Aquarius never forgets! So perhaps the arguments, remember you're dealing with a born lawyer, were caused by little discrepancies somewhere. I hope you guys find common ground some day if you still like each other. I was with a Taurus, so I kinda understand that relationship dynamic tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by dtruth50: 5:55am On Apr 26, 2017
ideyhere:
na wetin undecided
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by ElsonMorali: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. The issue is always communication it seems. From an astrological stand point, IMO, Taurus guys tend to misrepresent themselves in the beginning. Aquarius women are no fools, we're very observant. So whatever you say will be filed away to be used as a point of reference on a later date. We're almost like people in law enforcement in that regard- no evidence is too small for us to build our case & prove your guilt. Plus, Aquarius is not a trusting sign. We tend to always go back to those mental files to see if everything matches. What I noticed is that people forget, an Aquarius never forgets! So perhaps the arguments, remember you're dealing with a born lawyer, were caused by little discrepancies somewhere. I hope you guys find common ground some day if you still like each other. I was with a Taurus, so I kinda understand that relationship dynamic tongue

Lols.

Interesting bit about Water Bearers. Nowadays I'm quick to check people's zodiac signs for compatibility and to understand their perspective better.

We Taurus don't give up on relationships easily even when it's sh1tty. Buh it seemed quite tedious having to deal with one drama right after another. undecided

Still like her though and we're still friendly.

But relationship? I don't think so.

So I see you were with a Taurus once. smiley

You've got to admit. TAURUS rocks right? wink wink wink
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lols.

Interesting bit about Water Bearers. Nowadays I'm quick to check people's zodiac signs for compatibility and to understand their perspective better.

We Taurus don't give up on relationships easily even when it's sh1tty. Buh it seemed quite tedious having to deal with one drama right after another. undecided

Still like her though and we're still friendly.

But relationship? I don't think so.

So I see you were with a Taurus once. smiley

You've got to admit. TAURUS rocks right? wink wink wink

Star sign compatibility doesn't always work either. Relationships are too much work. I dated a Libra once & it sucked big time even though astrologers claim it's a 100% match. I never wanna see another Libra for as long as I live grin

You guys aren't as terrible as the sign above, but a relationship with you is very difficult. It's almost like we're different species altogether tongue But maybe it depends on the people involved. George Clooney is married to an Aquarius, btw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by ElsonMorali: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Star sign compatibility doesn't always work either. Relationships are too much work. I dated a Libra once & it sucked big time even though astrologers claim it's a 100% match. I never wanna see another Libra for as long as I live grin

You guys aren't as terrible as the sign above, but a relationship with you is very difficult. It's almost like we're different species altogether tongue But maybe it depends on the people involved. George Clooney is married to an Aquarius, btw.

Lol about Libra. You know what they say, "stars predispose, men dispose".

I guess the signs are just to point out potential landmines in relationships. It's the duty of men to work at it.

I didn't know that bit about Clooney, though I know he's also Taurus.

Taurus is a fixed, earth sign, so stability is very important to us.

Sudden changes in mood, environment etc may most likely upset us.

We are as dependable as the rock of Gibraltar and I'm not bragging. (Well maybe a little)

Google Taurus and you'll realise women who want to settle down to a comfortable and dependable relationships will do well to go with us. wink
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol about Libra. You know what they say, "stars predispose, men dispose".

I guess the signs are just to point out potential landmines in relationships. It's the duty of men to work at it.

I didn't know that bit about Clooney, though I know he's also Taurus.

Taurus is a fixed, earth sign, so stability is very important to us.

Sudden changes in mood, environment etc may most likely upset us.

We are as dependable as the rock of Gibraltar and I'm not bragging. (Well maybe a little)

Google Taurus and you'll realise women who want to settle down to a comfortable and dependable relationships will do well to go with us. wink

Clooney is married to a lawyer, a real lawyer, unlike us wannabe lawyers lol. Like I said, I know you guys aren't bad. My best friend of 11-12 years is a Taurus. The friendship have "ended" many times but we're still going because both signs have that loyalty thing. This year, we're planning to have an anniversary- a girls' vacation at a spa somewhere. We cool with the bulls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by ElsonMorali: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Clooney is married to a lawyer, a real lawyer, unlike us wannabe lawyers lol. Like I said, I know you guys aren't bad. My best friend of 11-12 years is a Taurus. The friendship have "ended" many times but we're still going because both signs have that loyalty thing. This year, we're planning to have an anniversary- a girls' vacation at a spa somewhere. We cool with the bulls grin

And we cool with Aquarians for real. smiley

Nice to have a friend you can actually celebrate anniversaries with. Most likely you guys will be friends for life.

Oh BTW, I'm sure you can be a damn fine lawyer If you wanna be. wink

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by spanzed(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Optimusshield:
Our story isn't that you can call natural.
As a Security Officer I get to be so serious almost all the time until I met this Baker I'm making my bride... She makes me blush like kilode.
Love exists and I believe in it.
#OmoAyo2017
Count Down begins

If you in Ilorin, please you are invited oooo
May 20th.
where is it scheduled to hold in Ilorin?
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

And we cool with Aquarians for real. smiley

Nice to have a friend you can actually celebrate anniversaries with. Most likely you guys will be friends for life.

Oh BTW, I'm sure you can be a damn fine lawyer If you wanna be. wink

Yeah, she's been with me through my lowest points. I never forget that. I get weird sometimes & wanna bail out, but something inside reminds me of where we come from as friends. Hence my loyalty to her.

Awww, thanks. I'm quite gobby, aren't I? tongue LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Prosperkaro(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Thanks smiley
you are welcome, sent you a DM probably you should check it out.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by francotunsco: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
2nd pic is bae...
Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by Mentcee(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pls answer...

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by ElsonMorali: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, she's been with me through my lowest points. I never forget that. I get weird sometimes & wanna bail out, but something inside reminds me of where we come from as friends. Hence my loyalty to her.

Awww, thanks. I'm quite gobby, aren't I? tongue LOL!

Lol. tongue tongue

Nice chat kiss

I think we've done a yeoman's job derailing this thread cheesy

Have a good night.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-wedding Pictures by yeeshanana(f): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
lucrownt:
Good, we can also attend the wedding as awaiting couple... grin

Ehn no wahala na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.