Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Need Help And Suggestions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help And Suggestions (422 Views)

My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help And Suggestions by hamedade2000(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2017
I'm not sure this should be an issue but I just somehow feel the situation I'm about to put out isn't right. So I rented an apartment in February and the reason I took the house (room and parlour self contain) at a higher price compared to other similar houses was because of the promise of regular water because of the mechanized borehole in the house. By March, the landlord who also stays in the compound now demanded I start paying 1k per month for the pumping of water because he uses his credit to pump the water. Now he has stopped pumping water because of the said payment. Please what step do you suggest I take. Though 1k isn't a big money but I just feel it's a reap of.

(1) (Reply)

Should We Believe This Myth Or Not / Wife Wants 14 Year Old Marriage Dissolved Over Excessive Sex / How African Parents Teach Girls To Be Gender Slaves! Nimi Princewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.