Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State (32664 Views)

Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him / Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by ephi123(f): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Derawiz:
Pathetic Vengeful, paedophilic elders of the North, these are just plots to hit back at the Emir just because he is enlightening the north on the importance of girl child education,they just can't think about losing the opportunity to hump on those 9yrs old

Which is the reason they can't move forward.

I can imagine what the North would be like if it were a country on its own lipsrsealed

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by ofonike: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2017
We dey look.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Eluwilussit(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

http://www.blueprint.ng/kano-govt-may-suspend-sanusi/

Them don remember this dude. Him think say na Jonathan time. Hahaha. You can run but u cant hide. Him go soon wish say na jona regime be this. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by positivelord: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Unnecessary bt watever makes them happy
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Shame shame and shame again on the people of the North. May they ever remain perpetual in darkness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by lawal28c: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2017
For this country to popular na small thing....just say something bad about Nigeria and some people from the left hand side of the cadinal point will promote and advertise you

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Adecks01(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2017
If you like dethrone him and continue your life uncivilize act all I know that we are ready to vote him as our president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Shame shame and shame again on the people of Tony e North. May they ever remain perpetual in darkness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2017
The only cerebral Northerner who consistently clamor against enslavement of women and children is about to be dethroned. I wish he can contest to be President once they dethrone him.

As President, he will have all the powers he needs to crush them all.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by jericco1(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2017
37m for airtime, abeg sack the Emir, who suspension epp?

3 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by ChristyB(f): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2017
SUNUSI OR SANUSI??

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Evil people wan remove the emir by force!

7 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by hush15: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2017
NOC1:
what was his sin? say the truth in Nigeria and die, this country is sick

Like most nairalanders would clamour if it was a Saraki, or Jonathan or everyone else. Let him be probed. If his hands are clean, he wouldnt have issues or problems. After all, that must come to equity must come with clean hands.

Stop the prejudice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Alwaystruth: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Sorry, Emir, your people hate truth and you are bent on telling them the truth. You knows well that darkness and light has nothing
in common. However, to your defense , I want to let the Muslim north to know that '' the truth is like a lion and doesn't
need any one to defend it when challenges come ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by mmsen: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2017
newbornmacho:

My brother , na waa oo, what is the solution to this our northern problem? One just gets exhausted with this people's wahala.

Partition the country and leave them to deal with their mess on their own, using their own funds.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by LoveJesus87(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2017
zainabxel:
lol
Iranian Revolution comes to mind
Iranian revolution? Gist me about it wink
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Dindondin(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:
It will be a best decision in the interest of investigation.
Mr Anti SLS.
You are doing a good job

6 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Fayose dem dey wait your immunity clause to expire...

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by hush15: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
mmsen:

Partition the country and leave them to deal with their mess on their own, using their own funds.

That's a treasonable statement u know. Just the type that got Kanu to where he is now

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Ugosample(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
LOL
I knew this would happen
how about investigating the books of ALL the emirs, and suspend them too.
Because he is speaking up against their feudal system

Nigerians are watching

4 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Goke7: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2017
In as much as Sanusi was trying to make his people begin to more progressive, sanusi has always been known to be hypocritical especially when it comes to financial issues. I once had a neighbor who worked closely with him in First Bank when sanusi was there, sanusi hands are not always clean when it comes to financial dealings, he is very wasteful person. This present saga just reminded me all what that neighbour of mine told me.

I respect Sanusi for his guts but in nigeria, when you blow the whistle on others, be sure your own table is clean or else your exposure is only close by, wishing sanusi good luck.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by NothingDoMe: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2017
eliment:
All these just because someone raise his voice against the ills in the north and their religion . Nawa o
Derawiz:
Pathetic Vengeful, paedophilic elders of the North, these are just plots to hit back at the Emir just because he is enlightening the north on the importance of girl child education,they just can't think about losing the opportunity to hump on those 9yrs old
Dont know what else to say but God bless the two of you for speaking the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Tominiola: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
seyigiggle:
truth hurts

It sure does

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by RALPHOW(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2017
THANK GOD THESE FOOLS WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE AND DESTROY THEMSELVES BEFORE
THEY DESTROY THIS NATION
FINE HE IS BEEN INVESTIGATED BECAUSE OF HIS OPPOSITION TO GOVERNMENT {I AGREE)
HOWEVER HOW ON EARTH WILL SANUSI FINISH N 2.9Billion
GUYS NOT 2.9Million Ooooo
PLEASE REMOVE HIM, I SUPPORT!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by eternalcity(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2017
The emir dey spoil market for some people Na.

3 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2017
mmsen:

i say amen to that...they cant face the truth

5 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by newfound2012: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2017
In Nigeria, nobody gets probed or investigated unless he/she steps on toes. no doubt the Emir has stepped on the toes of millions of his own, but are the allegations against him false.
He has to be careful, so he doesn't suffer the fate of his father. As powerful as the position of the emir might seem, it is constitutionally under the Governor. four billion of state fund in 3 years is outrageous

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by gbegemaster(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
What is even sweet in the veejay of a 9 year old girl? Is that not like eating unripe fruit to normal people?

And they want to extend it to the south if they have their way. Perverted men. I spit on you all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by magoo10(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
lubbish
Just withing weeks he made reference to the failings of the north and it's elites he is now being tried for fraud.
Light will always over shadow darkness .

truth will always prevail whether evil people like it or not

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by azimibraun: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
See hate... Emir Sanusi rocking his red addidas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife / Pictures From Osun-Osogbo Festival 2023 / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.