Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) (1481 Views)

Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. / What's The Perfect Response To 'sometimes I Miss Your Calls'? / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2017
All these guys hiding behind female accounts

Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2017
What's this one saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2017
undecided

Werris d meme?

1 Like

Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2017
angry I hope she/he stumbles upon this thread

Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by sweetval: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2017
But bros for your mind u cover this Gladys name wella Na undecided .Cover am well next time.

7 Likes

Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by agbonkamen(f): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Nonsensical nonsense
Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2017
undecidedundecided
Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2017
agbonkamen:
Nonsensical nonsense

If you can't see the humor u beta avoid this like a plague..I don't need your rubbish comments here...you've been warned angry
Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
I am not understanding.
Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Qudbell(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2017
sweetval:
But bros for your mind u cover this Gladys name wella Na undecided .Cover am well next time.
haaanahhann! guy, u still see d name?? u b perv sha
Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Qudbell(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2017
devilsdouble00:

If you can't see the humor u beta avoid this like a plague..I don't need your rubbish comments here...you've been warned angry
but guy the thing no too funny.
Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2017
sweetval:
chai! na ur type go sabi stretch neck wella for inside exams Hall.... Girrafe tins! Twale!!
Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by adorablepepple(f): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2017
undecided
Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by Ginaz(f): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
This is so much drier than Buhari's fart. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Meme Was The Perfect Response (pics) by agbonkamen(f): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2017
devilsdouble00:

no vex sir abeg carry your Wahala go Aso Rock so that them fit see the humor ni

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Pregnant Women Should Have Sex Regularly / My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World / Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.