Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (30365 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by CastedBlog: 3:59pm On May 25, 2018
Yes Twitter can be hell of a place where you can see or hear the toughest Arguments, But at the same people still meet, fall inlove and changes their status Quo, This couple is just one them, They met 5yrs ago on the platform, the guy proposed few days ago to her and she accepted, She said it was the easiest decision she made.. How adorable.. congrats to them, see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/aww-couple-who-met-of-twitter-5yrs-ago.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 25, 2018
why most nairanland girls to dey form?

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by vizkiz: 4:13pm On May 25, 2018
adetoroamos:
why is most nairanland girls try to form?
Probably due to your dead English grin

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by pyyxxaro: 4:14pm On May 25, 2018
adetoroamos:

because you are transmitting Ebola English into their elephant ear embarassed

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 25, 2018
That is what is called long distance relationship.

But wait ooo...

Was i the only one expecting an epic reply ?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 25, 2018
*sighs* undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Tallesty1(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
They don't form
adetoroamos:
The problem is that they don't understand you.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by soberdrunk(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2018
'Where' and 'How' do they meet all these 'better' ladies on social media? The ladies i meet on social media, either they thief my remote controls, chargers or sponge, or they turn out to be more 'male' than "female"............ angry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by BlackHatNaija: 5:14pm On May 25, 2018
Twitter is joining people, people are finding life partners all over social media.

The more the risk, the more the benefits. Luck is always involved.

On a lighter note, the girl looks like his daughter. Height difference but love won!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Ambitionsway: 5:14pm On May 25, 2018
See the cheap RING when the guy buy self grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by oshe11: 5:15pm On May 25, 2018
All these Twitter and Instagram girls ain't who/what they claim to be ooo

That was how some were sliding into my DM when I was active back then, claiming to be considerate and all I needed in a woman. When I met the real girls behind their facades online, I had to quit and became more active on Nairaland.....

But the sad truth is most of the girls here are also feigning "Miss Good Girl" meanwhile they are the exact opposite of what they preach online.....

Girls just be the real You, so that whoever will like You would like the REAL YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Neimar: 5:15pm On May 25, 2018
I wan bleep d girl backside
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by okomile(f): 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
Lucky babe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Neimar: 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
demefa:
Three months old Bontel r10 for sale in Lagos, Amuwo-Odofin. Andriod 7.0, 6000 mah battery. Phone in smileygood shape selling cause I need money. 20k and negotiable. Call/whatsapp 07068323509

2500 last angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by sapeleboi(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
is twitter still producing girls ha shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2018
She slid into his dm pretty nice
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by tunary(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by fatymore(f): 5:19pm On May 25, 2018
you can find love anywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by tunary(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2018
See her smallish body
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Berlyn1(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2018
Hmm social media lovers angry still waiting for bae
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Kingdolo(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2018
Interesting, Shes got a bright future behind her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by demefa(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2018
Neimar:

2500 last angry
OK check next door
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by zicoraads: 5:25pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

You be fool grin cheesy

But the guy asked a sensible question though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by WaleOsu(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2018
Berlyn1:
Hmm social media lovers angry still waiting for bae
I'm here now grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by NCANTaskForce: 5:30pm On May 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe come ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by sirBLUNT: 5:31pm On May 25, 2018
Ambitionsway:
See the cheap RING when the guy buy self grin
like the cheap phone in your dp

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Holocene(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2018
The girl is too short jare.....short girls too get wahala...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.