Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs (44720 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by AkupeMBANO(f): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2017
how does this raise the dead?
lesson: never allow anyone kill you.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Olril18(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
DaniDani:
Seriously this Doctor is in hot soup, whether or not his hand is in the death of the senator.
not if he has good lawyers
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by crispus09(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
dat is late adeleke n formal aiyedire LG chairman akintola amobi.apesin of iwoland
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Jacks14: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Most nigerians doctors are just in for the prestige, they don't know jackshit about the medicine.

Just go to school, cram and dump just like every other nigerian graduate.

I don't blame anyone traveling out of the country for medical attention.

Its better to visit harbalist sometimes than nigerian doctors who only know how to prescribe malaria drugs.
Oga ooo, but i smell envy here! Go n read medicine and show a difference..........

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by plaetton: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
DONSMITH123:

GOOD. But look at it this way. the circumstances surrounding his death.
There are circumstances surrounding DEATH death.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by emmaliver(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fulani herdsmen has beeb killing people o. Not one arrest.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by plaetton: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided, abeg that thing is a spiritual arrow cheesy. They should leave the doctor
Is that another name for a simple heart attack?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by plaetton: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
drmuri:

you be real Mumu. so dull. somebody who is diabetic and hypertensive who is morbidly obese who probably drinks like fish. womanizes did not sleep until 2 am after hectic campaign he then died of heart attack how is that the fault of doctors?
most of you blame doctors since you're not fortunate enough to be one

Don't mind all these primitive people.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Shakes85: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
salveoP:
SMH!!! The doctor may just be innocent. Why not show us a copy of d prescription lets see if it was an overdose or not. They are trying to cook up stories here.
The only sensible post here. Take one bottle for my head
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by eposho: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
All in all,after all said and done.
The man is dead. Simple.
One down many to go.
Polithiefcian.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Adecks01(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Let the law take it's due course
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Charly68: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
neocortex:

Heart ailments does not show on the face and you can't possibly know who is hale and hearty
by physical appearance a case in point is coach Ugo Ehiogu who died of heart attack.
Who could know from mere appearance that a physically fit individual like Ugo can have an heart attack ?
Don't mind them my brother, autopsy revealed overdose of drugs and yet they are still saying nonsense,thank God they did the autopsy...What else do they want after clinical autopsy report from experts .

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by CioAngels(f): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
If his death was as a result of the doctor's inadequate training as a result of the stealing the money mearn't for medical schools, then the politicians should await for more wrong deaths. Unless they was used doctoq by same politicians, then we wait for him to sing like a bird soon.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by maklelemakukula(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
He died a natural death. Leave d doctor alone. Dey now want to put d doctor's life in turmoil. They should arrest every doctor for anyone dat dies na...now cos he is a senator dey now want to ruin d doctors life. Of all d 'high-profile' nigeriand dat have died abroad...how many doctors have even b questioned sef not to talk of arresting. If U must tackle d situation, do it in its entirety
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Temiemmanuel(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerian Doctors can be funny sometimes, imagine someone suffering from tonsillitis and the Doctor prescription was malaria drugs......
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by brojoshua: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Okay but it is the government people, workers and politicians who destroyed all the infrastructures in Nigeria like electricity, roads, hospitals and the likes and if some of them are killed by bad health practice, so that they also experience what the poor people who can't travel abroad for medical treatment are going through, then it is not a bad thing if such things happen. Just as some of the leaders also died in road accidents as the common people do, because the leaders stole most of the money of contracts awarded for road construction and repairs leaving just little to make the roads dead traps. May be the leaders and looters will learn by these happenings and stop looting and bad management and stop living careless life and lead rightly
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Tonymario58: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Many Cardiac patients (anybody can be a patient) die in the early hours of the day (2-4am) due to myocardial infarction or other heart diseases.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by seguntijan(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why won't they go Abroad for proper medication since they can afford it. lìve has no substitute.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Tboi01(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Temiemmanuel:
Nigerian Doctors can be funny sometimes, imagine someone suffering from tonsillitis and the Doctor prescription was malaria drugs......
[color=#990000][/color]
FunkyMetahuman:
Most nigerians doctors are just in for the prestige, they don't know jackshit about the medicine.

Its better to visit harbalist sometimes than nigerian doctors who only know how to prescribe malaria drugs.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by maklelemakukula(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/25/isiaka-adeleke-doctor-prescribed-drugs-arrested/
He died a natural death. Leave d doctor alone. Dey now want to put d doctor's life in turmoil. They should arrest every doctor for anyone dat dies na...now cos he is a senator dey now want to ruin d doctors life. Of all d 'high-profile' nigeriand dat have died abroad...how many doctors have even b questioned sef not to talk of arresting. If U must tackle d situation, do it in its entirety

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by stdammis(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
ephi123:
Hmmm.

Would the doctor have been arrested if it was a poor man that died?

Are some lives worth more than others?

Right? It's Nigeria. Arresting a doctor for doing his job without a solid proof. And then some haters would say he is a quack doctor despite the fact that they don't know him. At least he got into med school. At least he passed his board exams, and that's why he's a doctor and you are not. So stop hating!
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by airminem(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:

Hey meaning what? please, not like every other Nigerian Okay. Most people like me who graduated knows our onus... but am sure many like you dont...

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Daddybright1986(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
When you are dating a "God fearing educated & civilized Lady who has class & ambition" you will get texts massage like these:-

6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed you yesterday..I Love u muaaah..!!!

2:00pm -
Yes darling. hope you have taken your lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love u:-

6pm
Hello Besty ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what should I buy 4 u?!!

But when you are dating any of this "Slay Queen ,Bae or Pepper Dem Gang" whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion u will get texts like these:-

6:00am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.

12:00pm
I'm broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

6:00pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.

Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!

But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can get 4times of what you recharge on ur phone? Simply dial * 888*pin# the service cost is free!!!#TGIF

55846:-
Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize.....

Good day My people have a lovely Week Ahead.....
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by stdammis(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
seguntijan:
Why won't they go Abroad for proper medication since they can afford it. lìve has no substitute.

They wouldn't have to go abroad if they weren't keeping millions of dollars in a safe somewhere in lekki. Rip to the dead, but free that doctor.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by amazingspiderma: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
emmaliver:
Fulani herdsmen has beeb killing people o. Not one arrest.
The revelation from your liver is bursting my kidney.
So on point.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by FunkyMetahuman: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
AreaFada2:

Very wrong.

You can blame poor working conditions, lack of adequate facilities and 9ja factor/culture. All these things affect all facets of a national life too.
9ja factor includes short cuts/not adhering to rules/code of conduct, poor law enforcement, etc.

9ja trained medics do very well abroad. Simply because they know the consequences of flouting rules, working condition are better, adequate working tools are available, etc.

The average 9ja doc has well above average medical knowledge by most standards. You clearly see that when 9ja docs take part in training students & young medics abroad. They are very sound and well-respected by fellow brilliant docs like Indian & Pakistani docs. By Western docs of course too.
always blaming the facilities and the government never the dummies.
Most hospital death in nigeria are as a result of human errors which everyone just blame on facilities or just call it act of god and don't go further to actually investigate the actual cause of death.

You are not close to these so called doctors or lose someone very close to you to these quack cram and dump graduates that call themselves doctors, if you have, you won't even blame facilities for one minutes.

most of them don't even have human feelings which should be the main reason they wanna become doctors to begin with. just derived so much joy, walking like a million men just because they are doctors ( a prestigious job) not because they give a hoot about the job of people.

Seriously, I don't have problem with doctors generally, just nigerian doctors and nurses.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by dubbiskelly(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
The man most probably died of a dvt/PE, they should free the innocent doctor joor.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by FunkyMetahuman: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
airminem:

Hey meaning what? please, not like every other Nigerian Okay. Most people like me who graduated knows our onus... but am sure many like you dont...
abegi jare. Onus ko, anus ni.

Who knows how many people you have killed with your abere iku *rolls eyes*
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by andyanders: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
DaniDani:
Seriously this Doctor is in hot soup, whether or not his hand is in the death of the senator.

Why say that? Death can come in any form. Why arrest the doctor? At his age, anything can happen.Sickness and death can come in any form and if the Adeleke's family arrest the Dr, because of their position and wealth, then they should also pray not to fall into any form of health issues and Drs around might refuse treating them.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by Gordieshegz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:

at times,it is just essential to answer a fool not to think let her think she is wise..the bible says..

the result of the autopsy will come out and you will see that the doctor is big time innocent..poisons and drug overdose can give similar pathological effects..and they gave the possibility of poison in what the op pasted..

so why the hate on the doctors?
if you care to know,there is exodus of doctors yearly to those messiah countries of yours and if they are quacks as you so posited,they should be rotting here in Nigeria ..they score higher than counterparts from other countries in foreign medical licensing exams..

these guys have the technical skills without modern equipments..so hate your government and not these guys..

who even knows if he had died of some "power potions" self or asymptomatic heart attack..trust no politician..
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs by FunkyMetahuman: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gordieshegz:

at times,it is just essential to answer a fool not to think let her think she is wise..the bible says..

the result of the autopsy will come out and you will see that the doctor is big time innocent..poisons and drug overdose can give similar pathological effects..and they gave the possibility of poison in what the op pasted..

so why the hate on the doctors?
if you care to know,there is exodus of doctors yearly to those messiah countries of yours and if they are quacks as you so posited,they should be rotting here in Nigeria ..they score higher than counterparts from other countries in foreign medical licensing exams..

these guys have the technical skills without modern equipments..so hate your government and not these guys..

who even knows if he had died of some "power potions" self or asymptomatic heart attack..trust no politician..
what is the one saying? undecided

The autopsy report says the man died of heart attack as a result of pain killer overdose.

Go and read how autopsy is done or things that can trigger heart attack instead of the speculative nonsense you wrote up there.

Google has made knowledge easier to acquire you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants / Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.