Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Husband Is Now My Wife — And Our Marriage Has Never Been Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Now My Wife — And Our Marriage Has Never Been Better (573 Views)

Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like / Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage / It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Now My Wife — And Our Marriage Has Never Been Better by truemg: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
It was early July, and we were on our way home after a botched date night. My spouse’s mood was off, once again; this chronic melancholy, this little Eeyore cloud hanging over our lives and saturating everything in miserable little droplets. It happened all the time.

The unhappiness had put a wedge between us for years. I, the happy, bubbly, social person on one side; my partner, the quiet, brooding, isolating one. And on those rare nights we could sneak out for a meal or a drink, I would grow resentful when the Eeyore cloud starting pissing all over our parade.
“I wish you would tell me what’s going on with you,” I said as we drove home from the coffee shop.

“I can’t,” she replied.
“Enough of that. We’ve been together 22 years and you’ve been unhappy the whole time. Everyone can see it. The kids and I can feel it.”
“I know,” she admitted.
I sighed. “Is it me? Are you unhappy with me? With our family?”
“No, it’s not you. It’s not the kids. This predates all of you, trust me.”
“Look,” I said. “I’m tired of brushing this under the rug. I think it’s time for some honesty. Nothing will get better if you don’t tell me what’s wrong.”
“I can’t,” she insisted, staring straight ahead, hands firmly on the wheel.

I thought of potential big secrets and just started guessing.
“Are you gay?” I inquired. Hey, it happens, right? Maybe she wasn’t as into me as my ego wanted me to believe.
“No,” she said.
“OK.” And then I just threw it out there. “So, do you want to be a woman or something?”
Silence. And suddenly, I knew. But I had to ask again because I needed to hear the answer.

https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/my-husband-is-now-my-wife-and-our-marriage-has-never-been-better/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Girl Who Look's Like Adesua / Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) / Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.