Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women (1472 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander / Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by EzendiEgo1: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
cry cry

Seriously this is what God could've done than creating woman from my ribs.
There's no girl you will meet today that will not be forming slay queen for you or big class lady.
what a nonsense set of human beings, for pass 1yr+ now any girl I approach for friendship will always look down on me some even go to the high of disgracing Me in public. 2017 I was OK financially come and see how many girls that beg me to be my girlfriend but now they had destroy my money they all have run from me not even a call from them anymore.

You girls shouldn't worry OK, I promise you girls I will be back to my formal level. By then thunder will fire any of you that will come close to me.

Gold diggers
Fools that knows nothing but sex and how to bring down a man income
Olosho

Mtcheew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by LuciferChristi: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why are you telling us all these things?

Why?

4 Likes

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by EzendiEgo1: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Why are you telling us all these things?

Why?
be careful on who you call your girlfriend
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nwoke calm o down
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmm.
Na wa
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Nofav0rs(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Girls are the most confused creation of God

1 Like

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by EzendiEgo1: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
mrAMG:
Nwoke calm o down
why wouldn't I calm down
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Ever8054: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cry cry

There's no girl you will meet today that will not be forming slay queen for you or big class lady.
what a nonsense set of human beings, for pass 1yr+ now any girl I approach for friendship will always look down on me some even go to the high of disgracing Me in public. 2017 I was OK financially come and see how many girls that beg me to be my girlfriend but now they had destroy my money they all have run from me not even a call from them anymore.

You girls shouldn't worry OK, I promise you girls I will be back to my formal level. By then thunder will fire any of you that will come close to me.

Gold diggers
Olosho

Mtcheew
did they force you to bring you down....why them no go bring Dangote,CR7 or messi down... you been no get kobo at all...meanwhile girls right now....

2 Likes

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by HouseOfWine: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin

My guy just don't worry yourself too much cos unfortunately for U, U will still marry one of em..

Love yourself more b4 anybody else, I understand U have female needs now but really U need to acquire more wealth / power.. That's much better than getting brain damage over someone not even related to U

These females are more or less like U, U looking for a quick fix they looking for a quick dough, its just human nature, dont hate what U cant beat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by EzendiEgo1: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ever8054:
did they force you to bring you down....why them no go bring Dangote,CR7 or messi down... you been no get kobo at all...meanwhile girls right now....
you can never understand what am saying until you pass through what I had passed through in the hands of women.
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by OneCorner: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who and u will be fvcking ape?
Abi dz one is sick ni

5 Likes

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Kharol1234: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
tongue grin
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by TimiElvis001(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Chai I feel your pain.... god is a woman.... grin grin grin

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by jomoh: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Instead of you to address your own foolishness at spending all your money on girls, you’re here telling us what God should’ve done with his creature.

Have you asked yourself what you should’ve done with the brain God gave you.

4 Likes

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Thermodynamics(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bro, I get it, 98% of Nigerian women only care about money, they are just there to collect and give nothing in return, but each time you insult women in general, remember that you have a mother and probably sisters too. Mind your language.
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Mrnakeina(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Us? Guy pray that prayer for yourself o
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by milemimi93(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cry cry

Gold diggers
Olosho

Mtcheew

1. Your problem

2. Your solution.

My advice:
I'm happy u know ur problem and even happier u know the solution.
Go solve ur problem since u have the solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yawns
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by EzendiEgo1: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
jomoh:
Instead of you to address your own foolishness at spending all your money on girls, you’re here telling us what God should’ve done with his creature.

Have you asked yourself what you should’ve done with the brain God gave you.
something is really wrong with you.

I don't blame you at all
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by donjobill: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Somebody is learning how to live sensibly and responsibly through the hard way!
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by DeBrain045(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cry cry

Gold diggers
Olosho

Mtcheew
Two things involved
(1) You were connected to the wrong girls when you got your money in your bank.
(2) You were to foolish to know that they were not your wives or your mother who will still love you come sun come rain.
At least finally you have learnt how to live and manage responsibly as a responsible man or guy
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by fagbohun4j(m): 3:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Werey re o. How old are you?
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by donbachi(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2018
chai!!...my guy,e neva reach like dis.calm down 4 jesus
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by EzendiEgo1: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
fagbohun4j:
Werey re o. How old are you?
Stupid question
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by Biglittlelois(f): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
So you would have preferred to sleep with a female ape for free things we read on NL smh!!!
Re: It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women by EzendiEgo1: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
So you would have preferred to sleep with a female ape for free things we read on NL smh!!!
yes

(1) (Reply)

Who Remember This Ball? / Blac Chyna Flaunts Curves In Sheer Outfit At The 2018 BET Hiphop Awards (photos) / Pls Safe My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.