Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (45901 Views)

Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO / Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Adecks01(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2017
It is all about through Democracy not Ipob or whatever!!
It is all about human right and not politics!!
I din and will not support what Nnamdi Kanu did.likewise,I don't support how are so called govt is handling the matter.
God bless Good people of Nigeria!
God bless those that wish our dear nation well!!
God bless you!!
And God bless our great nation

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by ikwikwi: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Social solidarity. Please face governance in Ekiti state
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Franzinni: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Nnamdi can see through the bull sheet..... This fayose is just fingering the brains of igbo people to warm up to them as he has political ambitions to be president of NIGERIA... So ipob don't get sucked into the glamour of his visit to the court... It is all part of a master plan.... My 2 cents.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by kolafolabi(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Is he not democratically elected Governor? He has just disappointed me more.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
fayose will definitely become kanu vice president when when Nigeria finally gives Biafrians their country.
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by gabrielniy(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Same way he romanced Alimodu Sheriff. Well, we are watching.
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Mophasa:
Oshokomole 1 of the brown roof Kingdom

The only man among women

Greater than awolowo

The greatest afonja dead or alive

We the true Democrats of Nigeria are solidly behind you

Long live Ayodele Peter Fayose aka Oshokomole

You are right, this is the Jesus Christ of the Flat Headz
Ayodele Fayose is the saviour of the Flat Headz
Ayodele Fayose is far greater than any Ibo man, dead or alive
The next thing will be for Ayo Fayose to start bleeping Biance just like FFK did and it caused heart attack for the coward Ojukwu
Thank you Fayose for planning to save the flattinos

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by duni04(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2017
wouldn't be surprised to hear Fayose is using Ekiti bailout to pay SAN's N200M naira to defend Kanu. Ekiti is truly finished!! Just this morning it was on the front-page that Fayose hasn't paid salaries for months, even after collecting bailout funds and Paris club refunds!!!! Are people not asking questions in that state?? What is going on?
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Fucktensei: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2017
haters of Biafra right now should take my advice below after reading this thread

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by DaPuncline: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2017
seunisevil:
Evil seun stop banning Igbos in your forum or stop post anything about and against Igbos and biafrans... your evil is too much... I don't know why yorubas are all out to tarnish Igbos name. ..what would you evil people gain from Igbos destruction Diabolical fetishes people
Cry me a river! Its like a yoruba man banged your sister and he didn't settle her bills. Blaming yorubas for your woes. Grade one mumu.
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Baamivic: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Our president buhari, finally turn nnamdi kanu to hero.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Fayose is greater than oduduwa ooni and sango put together grin

Just like is greater than Ojukwu, Azikwe and any Igbo man, dead or alive
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by kolafolabi(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Franzinni:
Nnamdi can see through the bull sheet..... This fayose is just fingering the brains of igbo people to warm up to them as he has political ambitions to be president of NIGERIA... So ipob don't get sucked into the glamour of his visit to the court... It is all part of a master plan.... My 2 cents.
Three gbosa for you. You are just too intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2017
What happened to the Yisraelite cap na?
Conman, you go tay for prison
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2017
JayJohnson:

Just like is greater than Ojukwu, Azikwe and any Igbo man, dead or alive
fayose is the lord and leader of the brown roof race,you guys should emulate him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Vicolan: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:
strong men!

please is buhari still in Nigeria?

If u ask me who i go ask ooo but u can ask the presidency ooooh

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Hemmyjay(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Kanu is fighting for a course he believed in, what Buhari should have done is call for referendum and not detain this young man. Fayose bad as e bad is saying the truth. This man needs all the supports he can get. Why will you detain a man for close to two years without any strong allegation. This is a lost case for the fg. Free nnamdi kanu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by citizenY(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
As with all things in life, everything shall fade away.
In a short while, the issue of fools like this will be forgotten.

It is called slipping into darkness. Fayose is very busy switching off the lights.
I want to see who will trust people like Fayose. Like his soul mate,
FFK, they are nowhere and belong to nowhere.

All they have is a big mouth.
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by permit(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are very right.
our govs are all cowards look at them. A coward is a person who accepts even tho a stupid slap.all south personels should wake up, i hate 4s marriage hemmm¿¿

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
fayose is the lord and leader of the brown roof race,you guys should emulate him

Just like he is about to be banging Ojukwu's wife like FFK did and caused heart attack for Ojukwu
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Butterworth: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
mrvitalis:
Lol this man knows how emotional we Igbo's are

With too much emotions a fool will play a wise man ...i can see we didn't learn from Jonathan case

Another WE IGBOS SPOTTED.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
buhari'sdeaf ear will be itching wherever he is now

As we approach 2019, we should expect more "unexpected conglomeration" of forces aligned against the Daura President's misrule.

That is only natural since only zombies and animals will concur to his still being the best option for 2019 and beyond.

People are talking about True Federalism, Restructuring, Genuine National Development via Wholistic Economic Recovery & Human Capital Development Policies and Frameworks coupled with Pro-developmental political structures to drive them; so idiots are politicizing and tribalizing everything...

kwontinue...it's either restructure or the nigerian sham goes caput in a matter of years!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by bumi10(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Costello559:
Who knows wetin he wan hear?.. Abi he dy wan get more words to smack presidency? wink

you are first to comment and this is what u have to say on the thread?

if i be lalasticlala, i will remove your comment, ban u for one whole year, and order the DSS to arrest and flog u 24 lashes.

u just wasted ur first to comment spot. edit that comment before i change my mind

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Misplacement of priority
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Fools in their highest order
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by Goddex: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
baba oh
lion of Ekiti
rose of Ado

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by OlaMiki: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Afonja dont like/honored dullard, visionless, thug, violence embodied agent of misplaced priority like yours
slash112:
afonja we not like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.