Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (45895 Views)

Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO / Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by bumi10(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Costello559:

I tried to figure your problem, weda na jealousy or abi lala way u no b? Meanwhile, i dy my house come and beat me... Mtchew... Editbit for me if u can

hahahahahhaha
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by vecman22(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Fayose is my hero.

May Allah send death to remove the tyrant Buhari from our midst soon.

Nigerians need unity not division and hatred which Buhari preaches

Lol...don't be surprise you and your family member will all die before him..
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by marv1: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
My state governor Fayose is always in the news for anything against government . When his tenure expires next year he will have enough time to do this and answer various court summons. Empty barrel makes most noise. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by guychidile: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose is rare to be seen in our generation.
Re: Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) by nwaagulu(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2017
The Mandela in the making ....i m loving this man.

Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8