Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees (36397 Views)

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Bail Condition> Vanguard / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Vows To Die With Co-detainees (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by fastjett: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Shared: Obafemi Gbenga wrote:

See how Buhari has made so fool of himself. The man in prison has become more popular and more acceptable than a so called President. Buhari and his northern cabals has been shame before the whole world. How can you subject a freedom fighter to such bail condition. The whole world must be laughing at the Nigeria Judiciary.What a zoo govern by nomad called Buhari. You cannot tell a person how he or she will associate with people. The bail condition cannot stand test of time. Nnamdi Kanu must grant interview if the opportunity arises. No born of a woman will deny a person freedom of expression or association in the name of bail condition. This justice attended quota system law school, that will be the only reason for such judgment that would bar someone from a gathering of mores that 10 persons and a surety to deposit 100 million, is the justice not sick? God will still disgrace them any day any time. Justice can only be delayed but cannot be denied. Please Justice Binta should go back and study law. Nnamdi Kanu must be released no matter what Dying Buhari thinks about it. Rule of law and common sense must prevail. I feel so sorry for dis country.... Buhari and his allies, is your turn today, tomorrow will be someone else's turn.... POWER is transient... Use yours wisely o..... The hand of oppression and injustice will turn around someday.

Obafemi Gbenga
Long Live Nnamdi Kanu (SAW, PBUH, SWT)
Long live Southern *******!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Ikeg: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahaha, the judge said as part of his bail condition, he won't be allowed to file an appeal to even challenge the bail condition. That means Kanu has 2 choices, either meet his bail condition and enjoy his bail or remain in prison, because the Judge will never answer any appeal on the bail of his other friends. Let's see if he really cares for them and is brave. Hahahaha. And remember, he wanted bail because his lawyers told the Judge that Kanu is sick and needs better treatment than what the prison are giving him, if he decide to show mumu bravery and stay with his other friends in jail, the Judge may read it that he has being lying all this while and his not truly sick

Another Unconstitutional act which is a damper on a person human right.

Let's clap for Nigeria on continuously giving the man more evidence against them. Honestly, I've never seen a nation with as much ediots as Nigeria!!

Secondly slowpoke,
Incase you seem to have forgotten. Naira is LITERALLY A PIECE OF SHIT now. 1 pound is 495 naira or so. 1 dollar is 490 naira or so. His wife lives in London. Likewise the man has millions of followers that reside outside of Nigeria which the nation's money is higher than naira. His wife alone can get enough loan in London that can bail out Nnamdi and not make a dent in her living expense. Why? Naira is shit. Likewise, majority of his assistant in Radio biafra equally has accuse to get more money (international income) to meet the bail.
Secondly, considering his father, who is royalty btw incase you aren't aware, has accuse ti several igbo leaders in Nigeria getting one (one of whom even said in an article several months ago that he knew nnamdi kanu before he went to jail incase you forgot) to meet in their son's bail wouldn't be hard. Simply tricking Igbo senators with promise they can use Nnamdi's popularity to seek vote gets a senator to jump in to meet his bail. The only difficult task is the jews leader. The only thing your government neglected to know is that in judaism their rabbis is considered a leader in their group. I suggest go to youtube and search Igbo and judaism and i can bet you all I got, you'll get Jew rabbis that are speaking about Igbo jews thus, easily asking one to be the bail person is equally easy. All they need to do is actually giving them the money. To meet the bail is EASY if they think outside the box but like a typical negro nigeria whom have no brain, in your mind just because you live in that deranged, undeveloped, backwards country means what is unattainable to you would be unattainable to someone else. That's how much of a fool you are. I repeat the news flash for you. His wife LIVE OUTSIDE OF NIGERIA. THE MONEY OF THE COUNTRY HIS WIFE IS IS TEN TIMES THE MONEY OF THE COUNTRY YOU MADE YOUR BAIL IN. Let that sink in.

Again I repeat, He is not an Afonja. He has integrity and always have. Not everybody is a proud backstabbing, traitor negro.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by victorvezx(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ikeg:

Let's clap for Nigeria on continuously giving the man more evidence against them. Honestly, I've never seen a nation with as much ediots as Nigeria!!

Secondly slowpoke,
Incase you seem to have forgotten. Naira is LITERALLY A PIECE OF SHIT now. 1 pound is 495 naira or so. 1 dollar is 490 naira or so. His wife lives in London. Likewise the man has millions of followers that reside outside of Nigeria which the nation's money is higher than naira. His wife alone can get enough loan in London that can bail out Nnamdi and not make a dent in her living expense. Why? Naira is shit. Likewise, majority of his assistant in Radio biafra equally has accuse to get more money (international income) to meet the bail.
Secondly, considering his father, who is royalty btw incase you aren't aware, has accuse ti several igbo leaders in Nigeria getting one (one of whom even said in an article several months ago that he knew nnamdi kanu before he went to jail incase you forgot) to meet in their son's bail wouldn't be hard. Simply tricking Igbo senators with promise they can use Nnamdi's popularity to seek vote gets a senator to jump in to meet his bail. The only difficult task is the jews leader. The only thing your government neglected to know is that in judaism their rabbis is considered a leader in their group. I suggest go to youtube and search Igbo and judaism and i can bet you all I got, you'll get Jew rabbis that are speaking about Igbo jews thus, easily asking one to be the bail person is equally easy. All they need to do is actually giving them the money. To meet the bail is EASY if they think outside the box but like a typical negro nigeria whom have no brain, in your mind just because you live in that deranged, undeveloped, backwards country means what is unattainable to you would be unattainable to someone else. That's how much of a fool you are. I repeat the news flash for you. His wife LIVE OUTSIDE OF NIGERIA. THE MONEY OF THE COUNTRY HIS WIFE IS IS TEN TIMES THE MONEY OF THE COUNTRY YOU MADE YOUR BAIL IN. Let that sink in.

Again I repeat, He is not an Afonja. He has integrity and always have. Not everybody is a proud backstabbing, traitor negro.
I just dey laugh

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by GavelSlam: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ikeg:

Secondly slowpoke,

Father, please heal this your child.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Ikeg: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
GavelSlam:

Father, please heal this your child.

Heal from what? Knowing that your Niggeria and naira is a joke.

Knowing that your Niggeria claim democracy but yet clueless on what is considered democratic or constitutional. In terms proven racist whites right on opinions of some negros.

What's to heal about?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by diva90: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na his wahala be that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by UncleJJ(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
He cannot even meet the bail conditions at the first instance, so let him rot in jail

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by kikake: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
What was granted Kanu was no bail. Who is the known Nigerian Jewish leader?

Buhari govt shall continue to make Kanu a king as well as hasten the restoration of Biafra.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Inspire01: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmmm no comment b4 those pple invade my.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by maclatunji: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ikeg:

I can tell you obviously have no education whatsoever.
The typical ediots that APC hires to make a complete fool of themselves on Social media.
Why the Bleep you think your illiterate government is up and arms trying to rubbish Amnesty International report likewise, finally make the mockery of themselves by setting up a review about IPOB killings in which they declined to do before until AI report came out ediot.

Your government gave them ammunition and they yet again, gave them another ammunition.

1.) Giving a bail that has to depend on others in regards to person, especially considering it is an illogical task consist as UNCONSTITUTIONAL which is yet again a damper in his human right like he accused your government. In addition, denying his coaccuser, who they say committed the same "crime" as him, bail is another act they can use against your government.
IT would have been better for the government to have denied his bail again as oppose to giving him another ammunition against you!!

Go to school, una no gree.
Make a complete buf00n of yourself on social media for pennies as BMC that's what una gree.
A grown man with brain less than that of an infant. I pity whoever the heck that calls you their family. You are a joke

Keep rationalizing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Bollinger(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ikeg:

Incase you forgot. He's not Afonja. Igbos don't betray eachother like you Afonjas that even took money from Hausa/Fulani after they murdered your Abiola. Because Treachery is in your blood does not mean it is in the blood of everybody else.
Some people have integrity. Something you demons lack!

And you actually believe he rejected the bail conditions. Ok. Remember, he is Nigerian. He's had a sample of hell and i guarantee you he will not want to go back to it ever again. Plus, never mind the fact that no group in Nigeria is worth fighting and dying for.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by hammer6: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
The decision is irrational and i expect the bail conditions to be challenged in a higher court.

Buhari sister Nyako dey craze.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Enemyofpeace: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
If him wan die for prison, make him die now, ojuku and asinkwe no die mtcheeeeeeeeew.

Only people wey want die soon go quote me negatively

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by legislatively: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Its funny how our politicians have hijacked the judiciary. It's will be funnier when the shiit affect those mocking Nnamdi KANU now.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by plaetton: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's a true man of honour.

The first thing that came to my mind when I heard about his bail was about his comrades. I am very glad that he wouldn't sacrifice their freedom for his.
True man of honour.
We are very proud.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by dotcomnamename: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin I told una grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by MrMaestro: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is just SOOOOOO funny! grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Alchemist1912: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
pls where is Buhari? is he still in Nigeria or has he gone back to his maternity leave

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Even though you comot for kuje today, outside go dey strange. You are free to choose your poison. I'm only concerned about you as a human and a brother. When you are ready to go home, you will be given that privilege. It is well with you brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
s argument that Nigeria could be a zoo

Any other country of the world where equality before the law means something the requirement will be only citizens or passport carrying Nationals can stand as surety, here rather than focus on Citizenship a High court judge wants to focus on Race and Tribe

This for me is evidence that Racism and Tribalism is institutionalised and the judge should bury her head in shame!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by intruxive(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol, he knows nobody will surety him grin which igboman go risk 100mill for lubish

Ikeg:

Heal from what? Knowing that your Niggeria and naira is a joke.

Knowing that your Niggeria claim democracy but yet clueless on what is considered democratic or constitutional. In terms proven racist whites right on opinions of some negros.

What's to heal about?

From your f00lishness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Dedetwo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
This young man called Nnamdi Kanu has exposed the inadequacies of an entity that should never have been granted the status of a country. Nigeria is a practical joke and is as good as disintegrated.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by dotcomnamename: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

i just pity those basstards jubilating grin. Thats the only option for him, to remain there for now, how can he convince any serving senator in Nigeria now to stand as surety for him and deposit his 100 million naira for an unpredictable and disrespectful character like nnamdi? How does he hope to get a Jewish leader to surety him and from where? And finally how can he possibly live in the society without being able to express opinion or interact with people? And some idiots are already singing victory songs, well, wetin concern me, we warned him but he refused to listen, playing to the gallery,now let those riffraffs come and contribute 300 million.

Wetin concern me sef, let the terrorist rot in jail, I don't give a flying fück.

My oga, i told them here https://www.nairaland.com/3762133/nnamdi-kanus-bail-conditions-jewish#55908106 , but them think sey i no know wetin i dey talk. Infarct, this bail condition is even worse than when the court strike out some counts on him, and then his followers thought they will release him within 24 hours grin .. Yeye people.

For their information, the conditions for Nnamdi Kanu's bail are:

— Mr. Kanu must not hold rallies.
— He must not grant interviews.
— He must not be in a crowd of more than 10 people.
— He must provide three sureties in the sum of N100 million each.
— One of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator.
— The second surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Mr. Kanu said his religion is Judaism
— The third surety must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja
— The IPOB leader must deposit his Nigerian passport
— He must also deposit his British passport with the court
— He must provide the court with reports on the progress of his health and treatment on a monthly basis.
— The order for him to deposit his Nigerian and British passports also mean he cannot travel out of the country (If this is considered, it is the thirteenth condition).

Gbam

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Aburi001: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:
Buhari sister Nyako dey craze.

She has passed a Sharia court bail condition, the longer they prolong the drama Biafra is gathering momentum.

Either they adhere to the original bail condition of Justice Ademola or nothing.
Kanu is the Mandela of our time

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by jonnytad(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oga, You reason like a kid...... How can Victor, your brother be yoruba?

Ikeg:

Incase you forgot. He's not Afonja. Igbos don't betray eachother like you Afonjas that even took money from Hausa/Fulani after they murdered your Abiola. Because Treachery is in your blood does not mean it is in the blood of everybody else.
Some people have integrity. Something you demons lack!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by airminem(f): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
The Judiciary Is Being Used By The Executive.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Nengak: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Vote APGA during ojukwu( U no gree) the struggle would have been easier.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who send am?!!
He wan kill himself?
Make Una leave am make him die nah.. cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos) / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59