Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke (2588 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke by drss2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Though Kanu's bail today was a significant milestone dat shows d directionless govt of buari dullard is under serious pressure from international community, d bail conditions, especially d one dat says "he should not grant interviews or be in a crowd of not more dan 10 pipul n d denial of bail for his fellow comrades ar complete rubbish. it looks like d conditions were drafted by members of d presidency in aso rock. total nonsense!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke by Dedetwo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
I don't think anyone in their right senses should be celebrating the fact that IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu was granted bail. I mean, they should have just refused him bail and it wont make any different whatsoever because this is the most laughable bail condition ever known to man.

"Among the conditions were that those to stand surety for him would include a senator"

They probably thought of asking for a governor surety but remembered that with radicals like Ayo Fayose and maybe Nyesom Nwike, that may be a smooth sail for him, so they decided that a senator will make more sense because the only radical senator at the moment is Dino Melaye and even in his radicalism, i don't think he would want to get involved considering the fact that he's an APC member and wouldn't want to be seen hobnobbing with an alleged terrorist.

"a prominent Igbo leader"
it will be hard to get a notable Igbo leader to step up because most of them are interested in theri personal pocket and stepping up for Nnamdi kanu won't say well for them.

"a Jewish leader"

Dem for kuku add "An Islamic leader". I don't even know what Jewish has to do with anything. I wonder how Nnamdi Kanu intends to pull this off.

"who must deposit N100 million each"

N100 million for this Buhari era?

"Kanu is also expected not to appear where there is a crowd of more than 10 persons."

Whenever he sees more than 10 people coming towards him to celebrate his return, he should better run as fast as he can. laos, he should not be seen anywhere near a church cos i don't know any church that has less than 10 members. He should have a quiet time with the lord. No church until further notice.

Nobody is rejoicing about the bail or lack thereof. However, Nigeria and its leadership are making serious fools out of themselves. Dumbass leaders in the present government of the zoo called Nigeria played an idiotic hand by granting bail to only Nnamdi Kanu without doing same to his co-defendants. What are fools. Nigerian government can string them up and shoot them but the dogged spirit to disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria has been cultivated.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke by pointblank247(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
only in the zoo
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke by alezzy13: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
w

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke by Garrithe1st: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:

And then break it within 24 hours and be rearrested by the government at anytime it chooses.

He'll need to be careful not to break the bail conditions especially as it involves interview and large gatherings.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke by wordbank(m): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Garrithe1st:

MUMUS......

Is Buhari the judge that granted him bail with those conditions?
U must be very stupid
I won't explain cos that'll make u stupid the more
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Garrithe1st:

MUMUS......

Is Buhari the judge that granted him bail with those conditions?
their mumu na first class

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper / Army Invasion: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, Seeks International Protection Status / Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.