Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? (2716 Views)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / How Sweet Is Sex To You? / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:
I dont think it is. But youre pretty smiley
walahi you no lie

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Tipsie01(m): 1:11am On May 18, 2017
The brain of Humans and Animals have been programmed to identify sex as an irresistible element of nature so for wura to come up with this perspective is kinda sarcastic though she looks exquisitely cute my kinda of Lady (beauty and brains). The undeniable truth is that sex is what it is whether in this part of the world or oversea we all treasure sex except we wanna denial the fact. Can anyone on this thread consent to their girl or boyfriend to have sex with someone else, wait a minute where is wurabecca, can u allow your boyfriend which i pray u dont have cos i would sure love to be your boyfriend, have sex with your female friends and u would be so cool about it. I guess i know the answer already, the answer is no because we humans are so protective of that act and our brains have been program towards it that way. Moreover when we look around the world and we take an appraisal of 95% of TV adverts most especially those aimed at marketing products, the most visible attribute is to bring up the sex appeal whether with a lady with a sexy body or a guy with muscles and six packs. Big Brother Nigeria is a credence to this assertion and other reality shows around the world, they all sell sex appeal cos it is one variable that cuts across all religion, tribe, culture and race. Lol even in the animal kingdom u have got to see how animals behave when it comes to sex, they go gaga cos they have been wired to see sex in that light. I will conclude by saying we underrate sex in Africa cos we are pretenders we tend to shy away from the truth by hiding under religion, even great men after God's own heart in the bible fell to the undeniable and potent power of sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Females From This State Like Sêx Too Much / Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! / Dick Is The Only Thing Hard In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.