Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience (27219 Views)

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Ruler2: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2017
ahahnow:

i achieved happiness
You need Jesus and therapy. Sadist, demonic kid. Shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by lonelydora: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2017
Mavelshee:

Holy sh't.....i was at room 317 Coachy n Kiwi room then....good tines

I was in room 208 and then 314.
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Brytawon(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2017
paulaspearz:
In my case,auntie would wet the bed and in the morning ask for my wet clothes so she can wash them. We usually wake up very early to dry the bed.
The second will not tell me on time that her bf is coming around (the guy stays in another state). What's annoying is that uncle will stay for like a week before going back and since I don't want to inconvenient them I will go and be staying with other friends who at a point got tired of me crashing in their place.
The third one will not let someone hear word about her boyfriend and all the gifts he buys her. Its just recently I found out the guy is a Reverend Father. I'm currently looking for a place of my own cos I don't want when God starts punishing her for messing with a Reverend my own things will be in the crossfire.

The last roomie caught my attention. It uncovers a lot and makes true of what outsiders say about our girls in school. #BSU_Slaymamas

I just weak for their matter.
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by lonelydora: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Luckygurl:

Chill!!
It's a normal thing to have guys visit girls in their hostel but girls going all the way to eni-njoku, mbanefo and the rest is not usual.
The usual taunts of guys all around would send the girl running for her life.

In my time, it was usual. But it was girls with big hearts who can damn the chants of 'tanker' and 'barking like dogs' from different angles.
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Afonjashapmouth: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Hmmmm as people dey share dia experience make I for nor lost.....

Had too much of roomies experience starting from the polytechnic to the university. But let me share few.

Out of boredom I let 4 boko harams into my room cos other rooms around me were filled with so many miscreants. They came in and started launching various attacks from the first week, this ranges from stealing water from other occupants, hijacking any food item spread in the sun, cutting people's longer trouser or shoe to their sizes. Holding night meetings on who will be stepping down on a babe. Rallying round the whole student community hunting for babes to brainwash into daily cooking devotion. Finally their call was picked when they got to know some few bokos were living close to us, they networked and started "operation any animal" they can steal a day old chicken my people. When they locals found out mehn i bailed outa d lodge in no time. They ended up in my papa hz for 4months though after d yawa gas... Twas hell..

I took another 4bedroom which was very cheap as per then 04 at the rate of 40k from a Muslim society, I had to use a Muslim friend who ended up staying plus 4 other guys to cut long Tory short. My house became political party hz with diff politicians of diff portfolio. One can lie for d whole world about feeding us all meanwhile he drives my car and all that. Another can smoke our certificate if cigarettes no dey. One can scam babes till eternity meanwhile d babes self na karishikas on d move. Finally my oga can form modest and adviser meanwhile he had inferiority complex restraining him from getting hotties like others. It was all fun Sha reflecting back. But then I won die of people seeing me as the only upright one and reporting my hz mates. Though me self fit pursue chimpanzee wey wear skirt then. Lol

University hostel chai...... 03
Resumed like OBO woke up like a refugee ... All chains gone plus all my palm sander pheww ... My eye clear cos room of 8 then in Unilorin turned IDP camp, so who u go accuse?... I nor even Sabi most people till I commot the room. Funny enuff the medicine student had their corner covered with mosquito net taaah!!!! Can they cover d noise?? Football hz better our room. Roomies buried live electricity in the floor.. my dear NL you will see a pot on the floor boiling don't dull there is mother Earth boiler sealed in there (though there is electric shock day when water pour for ground) the worst roomates then we're the Agric student .... They wake up playing chess as early as 7am plus you will see them at the balcony calling gals going for lectures e.g "shhhhh shhh aunty good morning, na me go marry u last for this school..... Sister I just dreamt about u and d spirit directed me here to meet u .......Or word rioting with a close by girls hostel. All my food stuffs disappeared same day, I was told few months after someone went out hitting a cup with his spoon and shouting "Mana Mana from heaven" as sharp boys, they marched in a devour my food stuffs claiming it's d ritual for jambitos. Mehn too much to share joor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by lonelydora: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2017
ChappyChase:

Great Lion!! !
I bring you greetings from Alvan Hall!

I hear your hailing bro. How's Franco generally? I miss those halls.
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by ChappyChase: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:

I hear your hailing bro. How's Franco generally? I miss those halls.
Franco dey oo...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by DavidEsq(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2017
elegushichilling:

chai!
Eniyan abidi yan yan
aye anomo neye
etun ti ko fun omo olomo, chai!
Akoni je egba aye o, Amin.
Aye mojuba!
Someone somewhere has given ur roomate bad spiritual duty which he must carry out, chai! Your friend will be free after undergoing deliverance session, chai!
grin
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Teespice(f): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2017
all the roommates I have had with the exception of law school had one thing in common; gossip.

final year was worse, had a fetish roommate. I was yabbed severally for always being on my own and addicted to my phone.

of all things to talk about, it was the fact that they were doubting if I was a law student because I hardly wear white and black to class plus I don't read like the world is coming to an end.
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by DavidEsq(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2017
emmanuel2015:
u wicked, I don laugh fall my infinix note3 4 water
As in ehn. Ppl just dey look me as I dey laf like clem. I sent his comment to my gf. She send me VN of her and her frnds turn mad with laf cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by bsideboii(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Just look at this
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by DavidEsq(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Hmmmm as people dey share dia experience make I for nor lost.....

Had too much of roomies experience starting from the polytechnic to the university. But let me share few.

Out of boredom I let 4 boko harams into my room cos other rooms around me were filled with so many miscreants. They came in and started launching various attacks from the first week, this ranges from stealing water from other occupants, hijacking any food item spread in the sun, cutting people's longer trouser or shoe to their sizes. Holding night meetings on who will be stepping down on a babe. Rallying round the whole student community hunting for babes to brainwash into daily cooking devotion. Finally their call was picked when they got to know some few bokos were living close to us, they networked and started "operation any animal" they can steal a day old chicken my people. When they locals found out mehn i bailed outa d lodge in no time. They ended up in my papa hz for 4months though after d yawa gas... Twas hell..

I took another 4bedroom which was very cheap as per then 04 at the rate of 40k from a Muslim society, I had to use a Muslim friend who ended up staying plus 4 other guys to cut long Tory short. My house became political party hz with diff politicians of diff portfolio. One can lie for d whole world about feeding us all meanwhile he drives my car and all that. Another can smoke our certificate if cigarettes no dey. One can scam babes till eternity meanwhile d babes self na karishikas on d move. Finally my oga can form modest and adviser meanwhile he had inferiority complex restraining him from getting hotties like others. It was all fun Sha reflecting back. But then I won die of people seeing me as the only upright fellow and reporting my hz mates. Though me self fit pursue chimpanzee we wear skirt then. Lol

University hostel chai...... 03
Resumed like OBO woke up like a refugee ... All chains gone palm sander pheww ... My eye clear room of 8 then in Unilorin turned IDP camp... I nor even Sabi most people till I commot. Funny enuff the medicine student had their corner covered with mosquito net taaah!!!! Can they cover d noise?? Football hz better our room. Roomies buried live electricity on the floor.. my dear NL you will see a pot on the floor boiling don't dull their is mother Earth boiled sealed in there (though there is electric shock day when water pour for ground) the worst students then we're the Agric student .... They wake up playing chess as early as 7am plus you will see them at the balcony calling going to classes e.g "shhhhh shhh aunty good morning, na me go marry u last for this school..... Or word rioting with a close by girls hostel. All my food stuffs disappeared same day, I was told few months after somehow went out hitting a cup with his spoon and shouting "Mana Mana from heaven" as sharp boys, they marched in a devour my food stuffs claiming it's d ritual for jambitos. Mehn too much to share joor
"Manna from heaven" cheesy. Those guys dey craze ni. "Rituals for jambitos". Chai! Una no go kill person papa with mad laf grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by usy309(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2017
I had one Ebira guy while In Suleiman Hall A.B.U Zaria.....he got angry without a reason.....I later come to understand that Most Ebira are like that....What help me was that am not stingy.....

Apologies to My People "Ebira"
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by deewhydoski(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
1st roommate was unfriendly, always frowning, making me uncomfortable cos I always felt like I offended her, she could go days without talking to me, her weaves was always in our food. I packed out later.
2nd roommate, she was cool but lazy and dirty. That was manageable until she used cult guys to chase me out with threats. Did suspect her until later, God saved me.

3rd roommate was my childhood friend, we were cool until she fell in love and needed space just in case the guy visits, she had to lie to me that the landlady said she wanted just one person In the room. Before I resumed she had already packed my stuffs in one corner, changed the lock too.

4th roommate, she was nice, very accommodating and neat but never sleeps at home. Always with her boyfriend, leaving me alone in the room until one day scorpion stung me at night and she wasn't there to help me. She destroyed my relationship then, frustrated me and all that. But it's all past. I will never live with anyone again. Am serving now and I live alone.
4 roommates within how many years in school.
My dear u too get for hand if u dnt know
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by kikiwendy(f): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2017
my roommate..gosh!!! not trying to condemn o but shez very beautiful but she can bed wet, very dirty (in d sense of packing her used pad for a year sef; wanted to throw it away o but my friend was lyk if something happens to her na for my head o), she uses my things without my consent and am lyk WTF!!!..who does that. Finally happy when she moved in with her boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by thunderbabs: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Roommate i once had was damn lazy with chores and snores weirdly. One cld hardly have a good night sleep buh thank goodness for CHANGE, no b buhari type oo...He moved elsewhere as fate wld save my nights
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Ope101(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2017
I think my roommate in 400l is the worst person to live with. This guy relate with me like an outcast, we don't talk at all, sometimes when he is coming in to room and i happened to be in my corner he will not even look at my side, nigga will just kick the door open with his leg, turn his back at me and face his corner straight. The funny thing is that he is a pastor of a deeper life fellowship on campus. He is so dirty, you should see his towel, that shit is not fit to be a rag in any house. I allowed him to squat 3more guys in a room meant for just two people. It was hard for him to relate with me cause he knows i smoke, i drink and i practically do all the bad things in this world but what if i am one of his subjects in church?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2017
ahahnow:

i achieved happiness
you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2017
ahahnow:

i achieved happiness
you are very stupid.. Karma will pay u in a hard way.. Nonsense prostitute.. If u quote me, i will band u from nairaland.. #Witch..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Junior66(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2017
hjjj
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Eleniyan15: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2017
deewhydoski:
4 roommates within how many years in school. My dear u too get for hand if u dnt know

lol...you just said my mind, nah only she waka come
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by rhymesnoni(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
mine was a very cronick womaniser, he can do anytine 4 a woman. whenever we're resuming any simester, his parents rather than giving him food nd provisions, prefare to give em money to buy it.
instead of buying he would lavish oll da money on his girlfriends nd strt using our own provisions. very funny dude though
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Inlakssolar: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

I had a Yoruba roommate

He was my best friend in the university

Tunde can eat for Africa

This dude loves to eat Amala and Ewedu combined with beans and other deadly atomic bombs

One night after eating his mixed poison, he wanted to kill me with fart

This dude begin dey Fart every 2 seconds, Jesu, if you see fire wey dey comot from his nyash

I don't know if he ate dead elephant mixed with dead fish

The fart blinded me, destroyed our ceiling fan and the crucifix of Jesus on the wall(statue of Jesus nailed on the cross) brought out his hands and covered his nose

The next day, i dropped out of school because of Tunde

All of us know that you are the Tunde sha tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by rhymesnoni(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Ope101:
I think my roommate in 400l is the worst person to live with. This guy relate with me like an outcast, we don't talk at all, sometimes when he is coming in to room and i happened to be in my corner he will not even look at my side, nigga will just kick the door open with his leg, turn his back at me and face his corner straight. The funny thing is that he is a pastor of a deeper life fellowship on campus. He is so dirty, you should see his towel, that shit is not fit to be a rag in any house. I allowed him to squat 3more guys in a room meant for just two people. It was hard for him to relate with me cause he knows i smoke, i drink and i practically do all the bad things in this world but what if i am one of his subjects in church?
badooosne
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by NeeKlaus: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Teespice:
all the roommates I have had with the exception of law school had one thing in common; gossip.

final year was worse, had a fetish roommate. I was yabbed severally for always being on my own and addicted to my phone.

of all things to talk about, it was the fact that they were doubting if I was a law student because I hardly wear white and black to class plus I don't read like the world is coming to an end.
Which school was that, Ma'am?
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by rhymesnoni(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=emotions1 post=55953577]aaaah Roommates....

some people are just bless with some weird kind of lifestyle..

how can someone per boil beans and still use the same water he boiled the beans to cook the beans cry
when I saw this shit I was like...
Oh my God why me.
i studied Agriculture, lemme tel u, da water u use to perboil beans is da most nutritious water, if u pour da water away u loose da water nutrients because da subsequent water u use to cook da beans wnt have as much nutrients as da 1st water.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by rhymesnoni(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Had one annoying Douglas then, he forms born again and wouldn't allow guys shine their girlfriend's in the room. Whenever bae visits he will be forming sleep. Until one day we planned for him. My roommate told her gf what he wants to do and luckily the girl agreed.

He invited the girl over and Douglas as usual laid on the bed forming sleep. That's how my guy started undressing his gf and kissing her noisily. Douglas couldn't bear the whole scene and he ran out of the room. From that day onwards, whenever any of our gfs visits he will be the first to leave the room.

Eni-Njoku hall of Franco in UNN was fun shaa.
God am dying of laugher i swear. Very funny dude indeed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by SolexxBarry(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2017
My roommate was a chronic masturbator,na every week him dey buy cream plus he was d worst cook ive ever seen,he once added 9 cubes of Maggi to one pot of stew and my yansh wept cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by gustav25: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2017
rhymesnoni:
mine was a very cronick womaniser, he can do anytine 4 a woman. whenever we're resuming any simester, his parents rather than giving him food nd provisions, prefare to give em money to buy it.
instead of buying he would lavish oll da money on his girlfriends nd strt using our own provisions. very funny dude though
Are you a graduate ?
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by emotions1: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=rhymesnoni post=55962873][/quote] What does agriculture has to do with beans water...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus / Female BSU Student Dies 3 Weeks After Her Graduation (Photos) / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.