Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men (5841 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Why should he be denying what he said.
This proves that he is a coward. From my endless research last night I found the video where he said he came with them and must go with them but denied it last night.

Pls watch him below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nwodosis(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2017
I heard him and he meant it!
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by SuperSuave(m): 6:49am On Apr 26, 2017
this guy can dig o
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by nwakibe: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Yes he said it. It was his lawyer that denied it, not him. Op never you call him a coward again or I will do something you Will not like.

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by chinybelle(f): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Until it happens

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by mexxmoney: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2017
He never denied it. His lawyer granted an interview where he (lawyer) denied it. Nnamdi Kanu himself stood by his word. He is not leaving without his men

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by baylord101(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2017
He's indeed a leader, No pilot will abadon his crashing plane, Sailor won't abadon his sinking ship.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by izzou(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2017
grin

IpobExposed seems pained

Why?

Meanwhile, let me drop this track here

Akon ft Nnamdi Kanu - Snitch(Remix)

Koooonnnviicct music

Guess who's back, who's back

Akon and Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2017
nwakibe:
Yes he said it. It was his lawyer that denied it, not him. Op never you call him a coward again or I will do something you Will not like.

lol IPOB rant. If u know how many IPOB members I have arrested illegally you will not make this noise

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by dotcomnamename: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Ok, rot there
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Ok, rot there
Yes he must rot there.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nogodye(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Who cares...Die and rot in the prison so that your men and your supporter will live to tell the story...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Nogodye:
Who cares...Die and rot in the prison so that your men and your supporter will live to tell the story...

Since he is changing mouth because he is scared of our Kuje beans in our zoo

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by afroniger: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2017
His lawyer ought to be reprimanded for trying to embarrass the guy with his conflicting statement.
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by olujastro: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2017
My concern in all of this is that people are yet to realise that the useless governor called Fayose who can't pay salaries or complete a single road project since 2014 has suddenly become busy using this Kanu's bail to capitalise on the weakness of the SE where sentiments thrive to position himself for VP in 2019 as another "Azikiwe".
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by ichukwu48: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2017
IpobExposed:
This proves that he is a coward. From my endless research last night I found the video where he said he came with them and must go with them but denied it last night.

Pls watch him below. A terrorist and a liar.

Nnamdi never denied denying the bail.
It was his lawyer that did.

IPOB have equally stated that Nnamdi denied the bail until his coaccuser gets bail as well
His own family have equally stated they agree with him in denying the ball as they belive their shouldn't be any condition associated to his bail likewise his coaccusers should be granted bail

His lawyer for reason best known to him came to say something else ****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Sunnynwa: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
embarassed
Nogodye:

He is not an Afonja that will betray his men.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:
arrested by a jambito who is tired of jamb frustration grin

uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer traitor and useless betrayer common criminal bastard that deserves to be killed by firing squad

You have luck u didn't impersonate me u would have been banned till 2050.

You can impersonate Omenkalives sarrki but any day u try impersonate BiafraudExposed or IpobExposed u will sew your life
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Notasyouthink: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

Pls watch him below. A terrorist and a liar.

Go and commit the suicide as you promised for you to even be alive up till now shows that you are something worst than a coward.
During election all the people that promised to trek for buhari if he wins fulfilled their promises I don't know why you're till here ranting.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Ever8054:
this one is just full of himself... because them feed am with "ritual money?..

lol
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Go and commit the suicide as you promised for you to even be alive up till now shows that you are something worst than a coward.
During election all the people that promised to trek for buhari if he wins fulfilled their promises I don't know why you're till here ranting.

oga Nnamdi Kanu is still in Kuje. Bail has not been reached. I don't know if you're following.

Immediately he is fully released call me

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Notasyouthink: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol IPOB rant. If u know how many IPOB members I have arrested illegally you will not make this noise
You have been arresting Igbos illegally?? Well that's why you're a terrorist.
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by Notasyouthink: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

oga Nnamdi Kanu is still in Kuje. Bail has not been reached. I don't know if you're following.

Immediately he is fully released call me
They're going to fulfill his bail conditions very soon and after that I need you to commit the suicide fast you are not suppose to be in our midst because every thing about you stinks.
Re: VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men by merit455(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Ok, rot there
who is this thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption / 2019: 20 Political Parties To Form Coalition With Olawepo-hashim / How Governor Zulum Of Borno State Is Leading The War Against Terror - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.