Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? (1614 Views)

Can't Go Beyond 1 Minute? Here's A Simple Solution / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by mespusinglez(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys what is that sonq you cant go a day without listening to?

Mine is August Alstina ft Nicki Minaj No Love Remix

Add Yours Fellas

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by ademasta(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
War by Bob Marley

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yellow -Coldplay and Big for your boots by Stormzy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by HIScraziness(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ed sheeran - castle on the hill

Lea Michelle - getaway car

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by pizzylee(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
four five secs - riri n kanye

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by LePrezident(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thsee two

1. Magnom ft Joey B - My Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ycekll381k

And

2. Shatta Wale ft Addisef, Junt77 & Captan - Taking Over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUVncnTNNE

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Travis Greene - you made a way, On the hill

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Every little step by Bobby Brown. I love everything about this song since I saw it in the bio-pic Whitney.

Also, My prerogative by Bobby Brown. This one I listen to when I'm in a "Bleep off" mood, which happens almost daily tongue I relate to it so so much.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by mespusinglez(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
Every little step by Bobby Brown. I love everything about this song since I saw it in the bio-pic Whitney.

Also, My prerogative by Bobby Brown. This one I listen to when I'm in a "Bleep off" mood, which happens almost daily tongue I relate to it so so much.
nice...i will download the song and see for myself

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Chuksdede(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
DJ khaled ft Chris brown,nicki minaj,august alstina,Rick Ross,future do u mind

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm, how old art thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by omega25red(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
right now i am really enjoying Bruno mars : that's what i like and chunky
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Lilyjoe567(f): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gabrielle aplin - Alive
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by kenny1st(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
So far no naija songs, lol.. Naija songs are just noise, money making purpose. But after making the money they should be able to write and produce real music that will stand the test of time.
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Fernandowski(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
wiz Khalifa - promises

little mix ft machine gun Kelly - no more sad songs

alkaline ft Sean Kingston - ride on me

migos - cocoon

wale ft Lil Wayne - running back

chainsmokers - closer

DJ Khaled ft Chris Brown, Jeremiah, future Hendrix, Nicki Minaj, August Alsina and Rick Ross - do you mind

Chris Brown - grass ain't greener

Tory Lanez - dopeman go

Chris Brown - lady in the glass dress

Wiz Khalifa - medicated

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Fernandowski(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
kenny1st:
So far no naija songs, lol.. Naija songs are just noise, money making purpose. But after making the money they should be able to write and produce real music that will stand the test of time.
exactly

I played drakes headlines the other day and i felt like its a new song

who is still listening to mad over you released few months ago??
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by sEGXY2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Erigga Okorowanta album
Dude spits fire!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by sEGXY2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
kenny1st:
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by vanida6: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
J.cole ,,,i can get enough

Keyshia cole ,,,heaven sent

Wizkid ,,,soweto baby

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by sEGXY2(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
kenny1st:
I disagree with you, there are good artist even way more talented than em Beyonce and Co, just that they ain't all that popular cos their sound ain't marketable

Bez,Johnny Drille Praiz , Caze etc are few you can checkout!
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Hmmm, how old art thou

As old as a vampire! Duh.

Didn't you read where I said I saw the song on a movie? A movie that came out in 2015 at that. So when I googled the song, his other songs came up & the 2 are the ones I love
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by bendozaUche(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jon bellion human condition album The separation album m.I illegal 3 album

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by oladipo322(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
THE GREATEST and HOUSE ON FIRE BY SAI

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by nwee: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Burna boy hallelujah
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
sEGXY2:
Erigga Okorowanta album
Dude spits fire!
#fact
good loving .
the way ur matter be. grin. raw talent
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Coldplay lost ft Jay z
Adekunle gold my life
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by OGsteven(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rae scremmud...Now that I know/just like us
Justin beiber-pick me
Chris brown sing like me
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Safiaa(f): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good looking out - mila j
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by SINZ: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Don Moen - Psalm23.

I start my day with it. smiley
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

As old as a vampire! Duh.

Didn't you read where I said I saw the song on a movie? A movie that came out in 2015 at that. So when I googled the song, his other songs came up & the 2 are the ones I love

OK, gotcha homie!!
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Sexyjigga(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Az yet - Last night.
Carl Thomas - Emotional.
Michael Jackson - Speed demon.
The boys - Dial my heart
Billy ocean - Love zone.
Re: What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? by Funky123(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
No forget by Adekunle Gold ft Simi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remove Sex From Reship ,you Will Discover A Lot Of People Have Nothing To Offer / I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me / This 18th Birthday Photoshoot Has Got A Lot Of People Talking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.