Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,554 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me (1621 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by Joel3(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
i de my own jejely when she carry her own come met me. i gave her all the signs i am not interested even though we were so closed. after sometime she told me openly that we should date even when i have showed to her i am not interested. i rejected her offers and insist we should remained just friends. she didn't give up until i told her i can only considered her as sex mates we can have sex as much as she like every week but for dating her she should count me out.

she accepted the sex offer only, but on my parts am still scared that she might trap me with pregnancy that is not mine or i might lose guild one day without using condom. i discovered that she sleep with other guys and does not deny she will tell me plan blank.

i decided not to sleep with her, since i don't like her and cannot go out with her why then should i sleep with her. it took me a whole year after she keep pressuring me. i then agreed to sleep with her base on conji and she is just there anytime i needs her. i controlled her and we already talked about it that its for sex. but when she came she start to form for me. that i told her before that i don't like her so what do i want with her now. i tried to take her to room she refused she said she is not my girl friend and who she is to me. i ask then what are you here for we already discussed this sex yesterday which we agreed on why changing it now and why you come de play hard on me right now. so at that point i got angry and discharge her immediately.

the next day she keep on begging me that she don't know what came over her that day and the mistake has already be done that we should meet again. i refuse her because i start to think that this girl have other plans i don't know about and not conji as i thought is worrying her before.

after some weeks. i forgive her and control her and had sex with her, she is good in bed sha. but she will be demanding for money everytime. she said since she is not my babe then i should pay for it and what do i take her for if i think say na penis be her problem. make una see me see trouble oh. when each time i de own my own she will be calling and disturbing me after i decide to control her she will ask for money. i have warned her several times that i don't have money if it's money then she should forget about me.

i believe its the girlish nature that punny is not for free. if i have money to pay for sex i would rather control more hot babe not her. i have told her to go and stand by road side. she will start her nagging before i talk 1 she done talk 3. she will say she doesn't blame me at all and want to start cry. that we are not age mates that she senior me. whether i know when she start to de run things Bleep penis? how is that my concern. every time she said i am a small boy, small boy every time we have issues. but she refuse to tell me her age. she will insult me after we finish our query maybe like 3 to 4 weeks she will call me again and when i warned her i am no longer interested in anything to with her she will start to apologize again and again. make una see me see trouble oh. the last one she did was last week and i have made up my mind against her but i know before now till next month she will call me again. what should i do if she called me again?

what happen last week is that she has been disturbing me that i forgot about her and don't call after i told her the last time i am no longer interested. after about 5 months she keep on flashing and calling. i decide to control her. we start with drinks and romance. she was wet and wanted us to sleep the night over but i don't want that, i just want to sex one round and discharged her. i took off my clothes remaining only boxers while she pull off her own remaining only pant. the next thing she said how much i want to give to her after the sex.. she want to buy this and that. clothes, fix her hair bla bla bla.

i told her i don't have. which word she nor tell me. so you mean we can't sex because i don't have money she said no. this got me angry and i dressed up and told her to leave she refuse to leave. what is your problem as my mood has already change so i forced her out. it's a week now and i know she will call me again. how do i handle this girl?
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by greatnaija01: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
BRO na trap you enter o

Maybe spiritual trap... Ladies like this are desperate n not normal. Be Very Careful. CHANGE YOUR NUMBER. and leave the area for a while. Control your KONGI URGE BY GETTING MARRIED OR HAVE A SINGLE FAITHFUL FIANCEE cos nothing is free in the Jungle of nigeria o....

As for the lady she can only leave u when she sees u have a stable lady... that is how it works. Get serious with the right woman and she will vanish like ebola. PLS NEVER ACCEPT FREE UNCOMMITTED SEX o.

Joel3:
i de my own jejely when she carry her own come met me. i gave her all the signs i am not interested even though we were so closed. after sometime she told me openly that we should date even when i have showed to her i am not interested. i rejected her offers and insist we should remained just friends. she didn't give up until i told her i can only considered her as sex mates we can have sex as much as she like every week but for dating her she should count me out.

she accepted the sex offer only, but on my parts am still scared that she might trap me with pregnancy that is not mine or i might lose guild one day without using condom. i discovered that she sleep with other guys and does not deny she will tell me plan blank.

i decided not to sleep with her, since i don't like her and cannot go out with her why then should i sleep with her. it took me a whole year after she keep pressuring me. i then agreed to sleep with her base on conji and she is just there anytime i needs her. i controlled her and we already talked about it that its for sex. but when she came she start to form for me. that i told her before that i don't like her so what do i want with her now. i tried to take her to room she refused she said she is not my girl friend and who she is to me. i ask then what are you here for we already discussed this sex yesterday which we agreed on why changing it now and why you come de play hard on me right now. so at that point i got angry and discharge her immediately.

the next day she keep on begging me that she don't know what came over her that day and the mistake has already be done that we should meet again. i refuse her because i start to think that this girl have other plans i don't know about and not conji as i thought is worrying her before.

after some weeks. i forgive her and control her and had sex with her, she is good in bed sha. but she will be demanding for money everytime. she said since she is not my babe then i should pay for it and what do i take her for if i think say na penis be her problem. make una see me see trouble oh. when each time i de own my own she will be calling and disturbing me after i decide to control her she will ask for money. i have warned her several times that i don't have money if it's money then she should forget about me.

i believe its the girlish nature that punny is not for free. if i have money to pay for sex i would rather control more hot babe not her. i have told her to go and stand by road side. she will start her nagging before i talk 1 she done talk 3. she will say she doesn't blame me at all and want to start cry. that we are not age mates that she senior me. whether i know when she start to de run things Bleep penis? how is that my concern. every time she said i am a small boy, small boy every time we have issues. but she refuse to tell me her age. she will insult me after we finish our query maybe like 3 to 4 weeks she will call me again and when i warned her i am no longer interested in anything to with her she will start to apologize again and again. make una see me see trouble oh. the last one she did was last week and i have made up my mind against her but i know before now till next month she will call me again. what should i do if she called me again?

what happen last week is that she has been disturbing me that i forgot about her and don't call after i told her the last time i am no longer interested. after about 5 months she keep on flashing and calling. i decide to control her. we start with drinks and romance. she was wet and wanted us to sleep the night over but i don't want that, i just want to sex one round and discharged her. i took off my clothes remaining only boxers while she pull off her own remaining only pant. the next thing she said how much i want to give to her after the sex.. she want to buy this and that. clothes, fix her hair bla bla bla.

i told her i don't have. which word she nor tell me. so you mean we can't sex because i don't have money she said no. this got me angry and i dressed up and told her to leave she refuse to leave. what is your problem as my mood has already change so i forced her out. it's a week now and i know she will call me again. how do i handle this girl?

3 Likes

Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by Splinz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dude, are you kidding me? You wrote this final year project unto wetin na? undecided Bia, I know there're no jobs in this country. But mbok, try and get one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
My guy, I really don't know what you are complaining about. The lady in question is just there to satisfy your sexual needs in exchange for money.

If you need more sex, pay up. There is no free meal in free town. If you are not interested, stop entertaining her in your life and move on.

Get a girlfriend and be committed & forget about this bullshit life you are living. But I know u won't listen to my advise because konji is a big problem for u.

2 Likes

Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by abelprice(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
She like u but she nor 1 feel lyk prostitute.. it's complicated.. met a girl like dat once.. n.a. God save me from her.. my guy u need God... undecided..
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by gabinogem(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
She like u but she nor 1 feel lyk prostitute.. it's complicated.. met a girl like dat once.. n.a. God save me from her.. my guy u need God... undecided..
Imagine "She like u but she no wan feel like prostitute"... & She dey demand for money for sex undecided
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by abelprice(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
gabinogem:
Imagine "She like u but she no wan feel like prostitute"... & She dey demand for money for sex undecided

Girls mentality na she nor 1 feel cheap nai no she dey ask for money.. she nor want u 2 c her as prostitute nai mk she dey beg and call... Na dere nai I understand reach.. undecided
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by SEEDORF441(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oga
Are you still in school?
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by chynie: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Seriously Na u compose this?
Ohk grin grin grin
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by Greenbullet(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Joel3:

Apparently, she loves you but you just want to phuck.
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2017
issue!

Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Joel3:
i

Why do guys play girls, especially girls that pour out their feelings to them, is it a crime to like a guy ND tell him u like him
you didn't like her/didnt want a relationship yet you had sex with her, why
she likes you, she's going to be emotional towards you and want anything that will make her feel close to you, you ought to refuse rather than accept it, it's really not fair being played by a guy, she will feel used and stupid, yes you told her you didn't want to date her but having sex with her will only make her think there's hope for you both when there's none. I'm sure she has tried to forget about you and move on hence the reason she doesn't call sometimes, her asking you for money and telling you she's not your gf is just girls way of telling u if u were my bf we would do this and that. I pity the poor girl tho unrequited love is not something that should be experienced, rejection by a guy makes you feel worthless nd useless
you start questioning yourself and everything. if a man tells you he doesn't want you, you delete all traces of his contact/details and you MOVE ON. No GUY/GIRL IS WORTH CHASING OVER.

OP stop picking her calls or responding to her messages she might not get the message at 1st but eventually she will get it nd leave u alone, talking with her is just going to hurt her more. I just hope you haven't lost someone who genuinely and truly loves you
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by placeofallure(f): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2017
She wanted to date you desperately, that was why she agreed to your terms of no love lost. What men don't know is for women, we don't make love without our emotions involved, there must be some iota of affection if I let you see my unclothedness. Stop taking her love for granted, what you wouldn't eat, don't even try to smell it.
Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by gabinogem(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2017
abelprice:

Girls mentality na she nor 1 feel cheap nai no she dey ask for money.. she nor want u 2 c her as prostitute nai mk she dey beg and call... Na dere nai I understand reach.. undecided
My Opinion: Any Lady That Demand For Money Before or After Sex, Is A Prostitute. sad

1 Like

Re: I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me by akaahs(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Op I was in this stage ND still in it now but in my own case I have to put my conscience into play by imagine if she is my sister and one dude should play with her emotion, how ll I feel? She always call and i do call her, we chat but I never allow conji to hold me to ransom. I never allowed her visit me even If I eventually allow her, I make sure my friends are around. Bro u just have man up and control d situation which u lack the will power to it. Pls respect her feelings.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Do That Annoy Men. Yes! It's Real / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara Shows Off Hot Nigerian Doc she Is Crushing On / I Have Not Seen My Kind Of Man For Marriage - Chinenye Love, Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.