Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo (30469 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by umarshehu58(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

Are you sure you are not the one that's high?
Is PH iboland?

How can they carve PH from igbo land? U re high
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by victorvezx(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
monex:

apart from lagos PH Abuja, Kano, how many economically viable states are there?
Ogun state is viable and has some of the largest industries in the country, millions of igbos are in Ogun state, kaduna is viable and many more. They are many. U should be worried about the fact that no south east state is at least viable
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by misano(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
uckennety:

Warri,ole,sapele er all edo they are not main delta! Remove d igbos in delta you'll just see edo villages remaining

I agree, Warri, Sapele and Ole are all villages. But tell ur Igbo brothers to stop counting them amongst the Biafra areas.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Kinematics: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
umarshehu58:

How can they carve PH from igbo land? U re high

See this one. Has PH ever been ibo land?
You are really high.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by monex(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
victorvezx:

Ogun state is viable and has some of the largest industries in the country, millions of igbos are in Ogun state, kaduna is viable and many more.
They are many. U should be worried about the fact that no south east state is at least viable

true i forgot Ogun.

not so sure of Kaduna

... and why should I be worried at the bolded?
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by ifeanyiAdemola: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
teelaw4life:

Yeah...yeah, so says a deluded ipob jew yoot.
Bleep U.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by teelaw4life(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Bleep U.

Oponu ayirada. Useless ipod yoot.

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by umarshehu58(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

See this one. Has PH ever been ibo land?
You are really high.
U re high, tell me is rivers gonna be a country when carved out of biafra land. see me see wahala o
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by TheKingdom: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Okorocha has spent the most among SE warrant chiefs (aka governors) in the last 18 years of "democracy" traveling to the North and abroad than anyone else, and now is here telling us to invest in the East. Why did he not invest in APGA that he dumped in favor of Coupist Islamist that the whole world knows don't have a clue on governing? Now the old coupist called Buhari is incapicated and Okorocha is there joking
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by teelaw4life(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

LIKE YOUr old man at home...again iam not ipod..IAM half yoruba half igbo ..AGAIN Bleep you

what is the meaning of half ipob half yoruba? angry thank you for tell me you're not only a Useless ipob yoot, you're also a filthy half-breed.

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by ifeanyiAdemola: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

See this one. Has PH ever been ibo land? You are really high.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by teelaw4life(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Like your dad...Seems An ipob foot bleeped your mom...Animal...Werey

Filthy half-breed.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by ifeanyiAdemola: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

See this one. Has PH ever been ibo land? You are really high.
bitch this is Igbo land.

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by teelaw4life(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nairaland really needs to come up with a block option, so many animals to block.

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by ifeanyiAdemola: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
teelaw4life:

Filthy half-breed.
Now go an knack your head for Allah..
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by ifeanyiAdemola: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
teelaw4life:
Nairaland really needs to come up with a block option, so many animals to block.
abiii...You number 1
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by uckennety(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
misano:

I agree, Warri, Sapele and Ole are all villages. But tell ur Igbo brothers to stop counting them amongst the Biafra areas.

Am not counting dem ooooooo
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by freshinko: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
God please touch the mind of Biafrans to begin to think home. The great Ikemba of blessed memory, harmered on this issue till he kicked the bucket.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by mikolo80: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=deboysben post=55950241][/quote]you do dumdum. if not you wouldn'tve replied
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by mikolo80: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Blue3k:

Your failure is the inability to count. Did you forget the other 3 northern geopolitical zones.
o so now you realise there are six zones. why then do you group the North as 1 and se and ss as 1.una eye don de clear ba
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Blue3k(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
mikolo80:
o so now you realise there are six zones. why then do you group the North as 1 and se and ss as 1.una eye don de clear ba

Lol took you over 24hrs for this weak comeback pathetic. When people group region it's to compare and contrast. All the north together then all the south together.

Second I don't list north as one check my forum post stop assuming everyone as mentally deficient as yourself that forgets how to count to six. You also don't know how to read in context.

Take another few days comeback with something less stupid if you can manage.

Proof of my claim:

https://www.nairaland.com/3675757/state-disaggregated-mining-quarrying-data

Blue3k:

Does anyone find it interesting NE has lower poverty rate than NW?

regional breakdown

1.) SW-19.3%
2.) SS-25.2%
3.) SE-27.4%
4.) NC- 42.6%
5.) NE-76.8%
6.) NW-81.1%

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by deboysben(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
mikolo80:
you do dumdum. if not you wouldn'tve replied
how do you mean
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by mikolo80: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2017
deboysben:
how do you mean
SMH
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by mikolo80: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol took you over 24hrs for this weak comeback pathetic. When people group region it's to compare and contrast. All the north together then all the south together.
you think I'm jobless like you
Second I don't list north as one check my forum post stop assuming everyone as mentally deficient as yourself that forgets how to count to six. you still think I have so much time for you. You also don't know how to read in context. then write plain English

Take another few days comeback with something less stupid if you can manage.
see painment
Proof of my claim:

https://www.nairaland.com/3675757/state-disaggregated-mining-quarrying-data

no idea what you're on about
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Blue3k(m): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2017
mikolo80:
no idea what you're on about

You quoted me first only to talk stupid and got exposed for it lol. Plain English because I was speaking king James right? Lol telling me I'm pained because I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Btw use quote function correctly. Stay in your league with the rest of the pseudo intellectual half-wits. I'm done with you.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Kinematics: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

bitch this is Igbo land.

As usual they'll bring their made in a aba map.
Iboland in your brainwashed head.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by mikolo80: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Blue3k:

You quoted me first only to talk stupid and got exposed for it lol. Plain English because I was speaking king James right? Lol telling me I'm pained because I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Btw use quote function correctly. Stay in your league with the rest of the pseudo intellectual half-wits. I'm done with you.
damn you're pained your mates are developing the, country, you're here forming intellectual on nairaland. your mumu don do.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by deboysben(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2017
mikolo80:
SMH
go carry your cross.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by mrchurcks001: 2:02pm On May 02, 2017
fix game won, see details on how to subscribe and win
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by emmie14: 5:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Blue3k:
Lol this is dumbest thing I read. He fell off wagon with dumb logic. The point of business is to make a profit. The point of economic is efficient use of scarce resources. Why exactly would anyone pick the lower profit environment unless there's more risk associated with higher profits? Business people hardly base decisions on ethnic concerns.

So the hotel doesn't have these things?
concerns. That is correct. Igbo construct and asphalt with their own resources. No sign of government federal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs / NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.