Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Check Out Me And My Doll - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Me And My Doll (1885 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Check Out Me And My Doll by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
You are everywhere.. That your dp though.. Am in love.
sexybbstar:
shocked shocked i love dolls..big ones but people are discouraging me,they talk sey they are always possesed.As an artist ,i am even afraid of drawing Nigerian deities because someone told me the artwork will possess me.

Maka why?
and op, no mind bad belle people jare.. You and your doll look good.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Me And My Doll by ValerianSteel(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
I find it hard to explain to people around me why I laugh crazily when I visit some sections of this forum.God can't help it, from post like this to the comments that follows grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Places To Have Sex. / Gudnite Narialand Forum / Hmmm... So It's True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.