Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,062 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121533 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Mcd2: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
Fhemmy,

Thanks for your fast response, am really interested in the black exterior and the tan leather interior. Pls can you also check the 2005
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2010
Mc.d:

Fhemmy,

Thanks for your fast response, am really interested in the black exterior and the tan leather interior. Pls can you also check the 2005

Price difference aint much.
We will not be able to promise a factory fitted DVD Player for the price, however, we could have it custom installed
If you want a factory installed DVD Player, you will be looking at real money.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by chelseabmw(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
pls send ur number to my email at eddiebanga12@yahoo.com and ur chat id.pls
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
chelseabmw:

pls send your number to my email at eddiebanga12@yahoo.com and your chat id.pls

You got mail, Sir.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2010
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:20am On Feb 19, 2010
If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by pappilo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
Hello Phemmy

I need a 2006/2007 Murano, preferably black and less than 60000 miles but must be Auto + leather seats. Can you please give me a quote?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
pappilo:

Hello Phemmy

I need a 2006/2007 Murano, preferably black and less than 60000 miles but must be Auto + leather seats. Can you please give me a quote?

Thank you for taking the time to check out our service.
We will be able to deliver a 2006 Nissan Murano SE Model, that has all the toys you want at a cost of 4.38M
2006 Nissan Muran SL with all same toys will be yours at a cost of only 3.499M
The price includes delivery.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
pappilo:

Hello Phemmy

We will deliver a 2007 Nissan Murano SE Model at a cost of 4.89M
While we will get you same specs for a 2007 Nissan Murano SL at a cost of 3.715M
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2010
life’s what you make it, so lets make it rock!!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by superstar1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
Hi Fhemmy,

Appreciate the good work u are doing. Please, what is the cost of Acura TL 2006/07?

I need ur response urgently. I need to change my honda, nice baby though but friends are asking me to try Acura. What are the major differences between Honda and Acura products?

Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:42am On Feb 20, 2010
superstar1:

Hi Fhemmy,

Appreciate the good work u are doing. Please, what is the cost of Acura TL 2006/07?

I need your response urgently. I need to change my honda, nice baby though but friends are asking me to try Acura. What are the major differences between Honda and Acura products?

Thanks

You have made the right choice to wanna deal with a dealer that car.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.

For a 2006 Acura TL = 3.3M
For a 2007 Acura TL = 3.6M

Price includes delivery.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:44am On Feb 20, 2010
This particular one attached will fly for only 3.6M Naira.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:45am On Feb 20, 2010
Check out the shoes that comes with it, you cant go wrong . . . . .this is a bling at its bests

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by pappilo(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2010
Hello Fhemmy

Pardon my ignorance, but what are the major differences between an SL and an SE. I will be interested in the 2006 SL if it has leather seats and is auto. What are your payment terms? if you have pictures of the 2006 SL, please post a few.

Cheers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2010
pappilo:

Hello Fhemmy

Pardon my ignorance, but what are the major differences between an SL and an SE. I will be interested in the 2006 SL if it has leather seats and is auto. What are your payment terms? if you have pictures of the 2006 SL, please post a few.

Cheers.

Hello Chief, i have to run to the church right now, however, SE is the Baba while SL na him pikin . . . . .Will say more and post more pictures as soon as i am back.
Thanks in advance for your patience.
Looking forward to doing business with a champion
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
Thanks for your patience Sir.
Nissan Murano has 3 Trims: S, SL and SE Model.
S is the basic and the standard.
SL is the next level with some cute and luxury added to the basic, such as wood grain and other toys
SE is the sport edition with luxury added to it.

Here are specs of S Model, Nicely equipped with:
240-hp 3.5-liter V6 engine
Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
18" Aluminum-alloy wheels
Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC)
Information Center with 7.0" monitor
Power windows & door locks

SL Model: These are added to the S Model Features

Key upgrades include:
10-way power driver's seat
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver
Auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass
Fog lights
Auto on/off headlights
RearView Monitor

SE Model:
Key upgrades include:
All-Wheel Drive
18" Aluminum-alloy sport wheels
Dark silver-color lower rear bumper
6-speed manual mode on CVT
Sport-tuned suspension
HID bi-xenon headlights

S= Standandard
SE = Sport Edition
SL = Ought to be the luxury, but the sporty is more expensive.

Personally, the SL is the best and has great stuff, like Navigation, Leather ( Not all thought) and some has reverse camera to them as well.

Hope this has explained all you would like to know?
Let us know if you have more questions and concerns and we will do our best to respond. . . . .if we have to contact Nissan company for you to get answers, we will . . . . .your comfort and peace of mind is what we cherish

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:52am On Feb 21, 2010
I say a little prayer for you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
Thank you for your business and your support.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by jaffi: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
you sound well
like i said 30% na good deal and how long e go take before my car go land for my house?
2003 Honda and loredo 2005 model respectively.
!
add their prices too o!!!
pls get back to me soonest.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2010
jaffi:

you sound well
like i said 30% na good deal and how long e go take before my car go land for my house?
2003 Honda and loredo 2005 model respectively.

pls get back to me soonest.

Oga Jaffi . . . .You have made a right choice to wanna deal with a dealer that cares, A dealer with passion for what he does.
We will never be undersold and we narrow the gaps between great cars and affordability.

For a 2003 Honda Accord LX = 1.67M
For a 2003 Honda Accord EX = 1.75M

For a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo = 2.25M

The quoted price will deliver the car . . . . . .
Delivery will be 4 weeks from the time the ship sails.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by jaffi: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2010
Na 1.5m i get o for the Honda Accord.
do u have any in naija currently?
kindly work out something for me.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2010
jaffi:

Na 1.5m i get o for the Honda Accord.
do u have any in naija currently?
kindly work out something for me.

Hello Sir,

The picture of what you just posted there is an EX V6 Model and a 2003 of that model will surely be more than 1.5M Naira.
Please, let us know your preference of Mileage if there are any, and let us know if we are bound by some certain colors.
These are all the factors will that will determine the final price, however, 1.5M will not even fly a 2003 LX Model.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by jaffi: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2010
Please, let us know your preference of Mileage if there are any, and let us know if we are bound by some certain colors.
These are all the factors will that will determine the final price, however, 1.5M will not even fly a 2003 LX Model.

just post that pix from the net.
yea,good mileage not really up with model specifications LX,SL etc
for colors black preferably or any dark colors and a very clean one.
ok,which one 1.5m go fly
i won buy land too so wanna stay within the budget.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by OwenG(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2010
Hi Fhemmmy,
What is the cost of a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder and a 2006 Honda Pilot under your pre-order arrangement?
Send me an emaul to owenglory@yahoo.com with specifications.
Regards,
Owen.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
jaffi:

ok,which one 1.5m go fly

Thank you very much for the response.
I can tell you right now, that with 1.5M Naira, we will only be able to get a high mileage of something around 180K Miles with accidental records and Manual Transmission.
For something clean and nice, we will be looking at a little over 1.6M Naira.
We are looking forward to be of service to you.
For more info: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2010
jaffi:

ok,which one 1.5m go fly

See the attached pictures and imagine with is possible with few more Naira added to 1.5M Naira. - - - The ride in this picture could be yours for only 1.77M Naira.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
OwenG:

Hi Fhemmmy,
What is the cost of a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder and a 2006 Honda Pilot under your pre-order arrangement?
Regards,
Owen.

You have made the right choice to wanna deal with the dealer that cares.
With humility and appreciattion, we thank you for your time in making inquiries of our service.

For a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder S, None Leather = 2.93M
For a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE< None Leather = 2.95M
For a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE Without Leather = 3.19M
For a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE With Leather = 3.55M

There are all with average mileages.
The quoted prices comes with buying, shipping and clearing as well.

Enjoy the attached picture of a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE With leather.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
This comes with a low mileage of only 36K miles.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2010
OwenG:

Hi Fhemmmy,
Regards,
Owen.

You have made the right choice to wanna deal with the dealer that cares.
With humility and appreciattion, we thank you for your time in making inquiries of our service.

For a 2006 Honda Pilot EX, None Leather = 3.4M
For a 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L, With Leather = 3.5M
For a 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L, Without Leather = 3.15M
For a 2006 Honda Pilot LX, None Leather = 3.1M

There are all with average mileages.
The quoted prices comes with buying, shipping and clearing as well.

Enjoy the attached picture of a 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L, With Leather.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.