Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121460 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by coldwater(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
Nice job Fhemmy.

What SUV can I get for 1.5-1.6m landing cost? Nissan/Toyota brand 2000-2003 model
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
coldwater:

Nice job Fhemmy.

What SUV can I get for 1.5-1.6m landing cost? Nissan/Toyota brand 2000-2003 model

Hello Sir,

Might be able to get the following:
2000 Toyota 4Runner
2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2001 Nissan Xterra

We look forward to being of service to you soon and offer you the best for your money.

For more info or concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
We still narrow the gaps btw good rides and affordability
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
[b]Mr Fhemmy,just getting back from work. Its so surprising to see that someone is laying a false allegation against me, is it raw or wrong to haggle? This Nairaland is kind of strange to me anyway. I am joining this  site for the first time just a couple of days back and someone from no where started laying unexisting claims, Well someone somewhere might be plotting evil, but me I come here come buy car, I no understand wetin you guys dey talk about. Anyway sha, I am still insisting on 4.8, if it is OK by you, let me know. I cannot do more than this, though I love the car and its worth ever more than the price tag you put on it, and I know the car is too costly,even more costly than the amount you put on it, but if you can at least get one for me, may be the one with higher mileage for 4.8 then we will arrange for the payment quick. After this by God's grace, I should be making arrangement with you as regards the 2009 Mitsubishi eclipse. Thanks a lot.May you continue to grow stronger in your business(Amen)[/b]
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eros(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ DaMrThomas,

If you are what you really say you are, then do the matured thing and buy the Zap.ing beast of a car. Fhemmmy is too blessed to be messed with and remember:

MADE MEN DON'T MAKE STATEMENTS, THEY JUST ACT AND LET PEOPLE SEE WHAT THEY ARE TRULY WORTH. cool

Am watching closing to see you close this deal pretty soon. Then those castigating you can shut their mouth forever.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by gestapo(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
DaMrThomas:

What is a beast? What is a Weapon? Mr Fhemmy,why is yours costly? Are they not the same spec? I just saw his now and its not different from yours,  If you like it or not I pay 4.8mil,i will be back here tomorrow morning, and if you accept,kindly let me know. I will be here at 7am before work!

Mr German, we are not talking of money here OK, I can buy as many as 30 of this car, but I am an economist, so I must price it well,

DaMrThomas:

Mr Fhemmy why are you treating me this way? I got to one Emeshot's advert regarding this kind of car and hes willing to let go his for 4.5, I am sure yours will be cheaper! Now how much do you want to remove from 4.5 so I can finalize the deal with you tomorrow. Are you in Nigeria? I pay the money at once,I dont have time to be paying 30% and you must assure me that my car will get to my place in 21 days!! Wont you celebrate my house opening with me grin grin

You and your entire generation will rot in hell if you dont desist from using your multiple names to cause commotion among dealers / sellers here. I know you like the palm of my hands.
your plan is to cause confusion between emeshot and phemmmy. you have seen a car for 4.6million from emeshot, the car is available on ground and you intend to you use the car for your own burial, yet you want the expensive one from phemmy for 4.8million and you dont want to wait for 21 days because you dont have time for paying deposits afterall you can afford 30 cars all at once. You can now see a reason why you never succeded as a seller here, the envious and jealous trait that has eaten so deep into you caused your failure in life. You can not cause confusion here

Muttalab.  angry angry

Cheers

G.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
Na wa oh.
A lot seems to have gone under the bridge oh.
However, no one needs to try to cause confusion btw me and any other dealer, cos it will not happen, we respect every dealer and every seller, and we do our best to add to the value of the Auto Section.

If you really would like to buy the car and MUST buy the car, Sorry price not negotiable.

Thanks eros for the great comment, may u walk and never stumble.

Gestapo, Thank you for revealing the hidden.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by idiopathic: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hi,
I am looking for a budget car for my mum who is in her early 60's. I am thinking of a small, fuel efficient and easily driven car.

A friend recommended Ford Focus. Kindly give me a quote for a very clean Ford Focus 2007 automatic, milleage <50 000.
My email address is- 'chinedu7@hotmail.com'.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eros(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ Gestapo,

I love your spirit for standing up for what is right and condemning what is wrong, but lets give the brother the benefit of a doubt and lets see if he will do right and buy a car or just make a complete fool of himself (No offense meant DaMrThomas).

If he eventually turns out to be what you say he is, then we will all rip him to pieces and make sure the moderator bans his user ID and even IP address from NL for life.

So, DaMrThomas put your money where your mouth so that Mrs Gestapo can get off your case.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
Gestapo, I have told you a couple of times I am not a dealer for Christ's sake. I am here to make purchase of a car, I wanted to go for CLS500 which I made the enquiry of it from Inspired and Fhemmy but it is too costly for me cuz I am buying for my wife too,so I have to come down to Acura Tl. I obviously love the colour specification of this tl here and it is flawless,so why wouldn't I pick my choice? Or are you buying the car for me? Please let me know. I am a new member here, and as long as I am not the person you thought , all your castigation will not affect me, all I want is a new car, is it a problem to buy a car!!!!

Fhemmy: I will not respond to this again: Get me acura tl of higher mileage for 4.8,that is all!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
Mr Fhemmy what of if you ship it via Cotonue , will I get it for 4.8? I saw one Honda acccord 09 this morning, but I love this acura better than the accord, so please try to review it downward just personally for me, so these nay-sayers can go away from me. Wait, if indeed I am the accused person, wouldn't I have stopped sending messages or haggling?? Why don't you think people? Someone referred me to this site to get a very clean car and you guys decided to stab me on my back. Anyway,I wait for Fhemmy reply or I go to Berger to make a purchase,thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by invisible2(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
Na wao! Plenty dey happen here o.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
DaMrThomas:

Mr Fhemmy what of if you ship it via Cotonue , will I get it for 4.8? I saw one Honda acccord 09 this morning, but I love this acura better than the accord, so please try to review it downward just personally for me, so these nay-sayers can go away from me. Wait, if indeed I am the accused person, wouldn't I have stopped sending messages or haggling?? Why don't you think people? Someone referred me to this site to get a very clean car and you guys decided to stab me on my back. Anyway,I wait for Fhemmy reply or I go to Berger to make a purchase,thanks

I will not risk shipping something of that kinda value through Cotonue.
Why not just buy the one that Mr. Emeshot has in Nigeria already?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by benboa(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
gestapo:

You and your entire generation will rot in hell if you dont desist from using your multiple names to cause commotion among dealers / sellers here. I know you like the palm of my hands.
your plan is to cause confusion between emeshot and phemmmy. you have seen a car for 4.6million from emeshot, the car is available on ground and you intend to you use the car for your own burial, yet you want the expensive one from phemmy for 4.8million and you dont want to wait for 21 days because you dont have time for paying deposits afterall you can afford 30 cars all at once. You can now see a reason why you never succeded as a seller here, the envious and jealous trait that has eaten so deep into you caused your failure in life. You can not cause confusion here

Muttalab.  angry angry

Cheers

Who is trying my Fhemmy Fhemmy is a nice guy and i love his
ways of doing things to the latter , Fhemmy, if anyone is disturbing you
let me know, will send my boys to talk some sense into such persons
Keeep doing your thing my brother, u are a good guy.

G.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:16am On Feb 09, 2010
Thank you very much my brothers and sisters, may God bless you all.

We still in the business of narrowing the gap btw great rides and affordability.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:20am On Feb 09, 2010
idiopathic:

Hi,
I am looking for a budget car for my mum who is in her early 60's. I am thinking of a small, fuel efficient and easily driven car.

A friend recommended Ford Focus. Kindly give me a quote for a very clean Ford Focus 2007 automatic, milleage <50 000.
My email address is- 'chinedu7@hotmail.com'.

You have made the right choice to wanna deal with people that take pride in what they sell.

For a 2007 Ford Focus S = 1.98M
For a 2007 Ford Focus SE = 2.01M
For a 2007 Ford Focus SES = 2.35M

All prices are inclusive of Buying, Shipping and Clearing.

Hope to hand you the keys to the hot legs soon and i am sure Mother will be proud of you.
Just like you ave thought of your mother, the blessings of a good kid will be yours.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
You happiness and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
Mr Fhemmy I finally bought my Acura tl today at V.I. but not as clean as yours but I manage am grin I am happy, going to the club to celebrate it. See what some idiots caused between us. Have a good day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Emperoh(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
DaMrThomas:

Mr Fhemmy I finally bought my Acura tl today at V.I. but not as clean as yours but I manage am grin I am happy, going to the club to celebrate it. See what some idiots caused between us. Have a good day

. . . . bought indeed. . . .can u give the description of the place you bought the said car?
I am in V/I and want to run a check!!!!

Fhemmy
Watch out for this guy and pay no heed. . . . i hope u saw the initial alarm raised!!!
Its no kids play!!!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
Emperoh:

. . . . bought indeed. . . .can u give the description of the place you bought the said car?
I am in V/I and want to run a check!!!!

Fhemmy
Watch out for this guy and pay no heed. . . . i hope u saw the initial alarm raised!!!
Its no kids play!!!

The hand writing on the wall is so big, bold and non-italic.
My brother, thanx oh, wonder what the dude wanted from moi.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
DaMrThomas:

I am so happy that you have finally found something.
We all celebrate with you.
Enjoy at the club
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by jovi007: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
Femmmy call me or send me ur numba and lets discusss.

i need a 2008 honda accord EX (LEATHER) not necessarily a V6. Altho i have made arrangements on clearing, so i jus need u to buy and ship down to the port. Ma budget is 2.2m. i have sent u a mail alrdy. kindly send pics to olabanji83@gmail.com or call me on 08022489756.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2010
jovi007:

Femmmy call me or send me your numba and lets discusss.

i need a 2008 honda accord EX (LEATHER) not necessarily a V6. Altho i have made arrangements on clearing, so i jus need u to buy and ship down to the port. Ma budget is 2.2m. i have sent u a mail alrdy. kindly send pics to olabanji83@gmail.com or call me on 08022489756.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for your inquiries . . . . . . .We take so much pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.

For a 2008 Honda Accord EX Model:
We will buy for 17,800 US$
We will ship for 1200 US$ or more depending on where we buy from and who is taking care of the shipment.
We pay 400 US$ for the CTN Charges
We pay almost 200 US$ in bank charges at your end and ours.
We pay 100 US$ for document courier
So all that added together and multiply by 155$ = >2.2M Naira.

2.2M Naira is a lot of money, however, will not be enough to get a 2008 Honda Accord EX Mode.
Remeber i am yet to even talk of my own profit, and i am sure you are a nice guy and would know that we need to make profit on our time and investment.

So let us redo the math and we will be more than glad to hand over to you a key to a nice 2008 Honda Accord EX Model.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . Looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied customers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:12am On Feb 10, 2010
Check out this shoes . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
We will not be undersold . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
We will take care of you like you are our only client
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eros(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Check out this shoes . . . . . .

Sir Fhemmmy, How much will those shoes go for?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
eros:

Sir Fhemmmy, How much will those shoes go for?

Those are some expensive Italian shoes . . . .Cut for Nigerians that knows styles . . . . . . .
That shoes is 3000$$ without shipping and clearing . . . . .
I know what you thinking, with that money, i can buy a car, very true . . . . that is why it is a shoe for someone like yourself.
There are cheaper ones too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eros(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Those are some expensive Italian shoes . . . .Cut for Nigerians that knows styles . . . . . . .
That shoes is 3000$$ without shipping and clearing . . . . .
I know what you thinking, with that money, i can buy a car, very true . . . . that is why it is a shoe for someone like yourself.
There are cheaper ones too

I will pass on this one. Still working hard to get my 2006 Acura RL, TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE. Please do you mind posting pics of it and what is the last price?

And also the price of the

2006 LEXUS IS 350 - 3.5 L 2GR-FSE V6, 306 hp (228 kW), rear wheel drive

2006 LEXUS IS F - 5.0 L 2UR-GSE V8, 417 hp ( 311 kW), rear wheel drive

A friend just recommended the car and says it competes very well with the Acura RL.

I hope it is not too much to ask, please can you list other car brands in the same price range with the 2006 Acura RL. That is, cars that equal the RL in performance or best it. Like the AUDI, MERCEDES BENZ, & BMW. Thanks for your time and God-willing we will do good business very soon.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:40am On Feb 11, 2010
Hello Sir,
We have been busy with vehicles sent to the port and all that.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that your business is so important to us and we apologize for the delay in giving information.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by femmy2010(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2010
Understandable.Good job.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by polo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
how much will I get a honda acccord 2003-2005 model for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.