Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121454 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by igbanbajo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=15pt]Kindly post your rock bottom price for a VERY clean 2008 HONDA ACCORD and post some pictures too for my eyes to feed on.[/size]
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by bigspif(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
Pls how much can you get me VW Passat 2007, and VW Jette 2007 and Benz C-Class 2006 to Lagos?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by atise: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
oga fheeemmy,
its like u are so busy these days that u cant/?wont reply emails. i have sent 2 emails now to ur box requesting for the landing cost of toyota camry 2000/2001 on a preorder arrangement. so i don come here since u nor gree answer me privately!
so abeg quick respond. and note that i live in benin city. thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hello Everyone . . . . .
We are so sorry for the late response to mail and inquiries, been busy at the port due to some shipment that will be leaving soon.
Your business is well appreciated and now back to respond to all your mail as they come.
Thank you for your patience and God will bless you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
eros:

I will pass on this one. Still working hard to get my 2006 Acura RL, TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE. Please do you mind posting pics of it and what is the last price?

And also the price of the

2006 LEXUS IS 350 - 3.5 L 2GR-FSE V6, 306 hp (228 kW), rear wheel drive

2006 LEXUS IS F - 5.0 L 2UR-GSE V8, 417 hp ( 311 kW), rear wheel drive

A friend just recommended the car and says it competes very well with the Acura RL.

I hope it is not too much to ask, please can you list other car brands in the same price range with the 2006 Acura RL. That is, cars that equal the RL in performance or best it. Like the AUDI, MERCEDES BENZ, & BMW. Thanks for your time and God-willing we will do good business very soon.

Hello My great brother.
Sorry for the delay in responding to your request, was really busy at the port . . . .but all is well.
We will make sure you get value for your money.

For a 2006 Acura TL, that comes with all the toys only men can afford = 2.8M
For a 2006 Lexus IS 350 = 5.1M
Lexus IS-F debuted in 2008
So for one of those sick little machine, we will get you one at a cost of 8.0M Naira

All prices as usual includes everything to delivery.

Remember, we will not be undersold and we got your back till satisfaction.

More info? Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Check out the rides as posted.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2010
Posted are some sample pictures of the Lexus IS350 - Too Sick.

With this, you wont even have to spend 3000$ buying the shoes.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
Now check out this little birdie called IS-F . . . . I must admit, i envy your taste.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2010
We will do more analysis soon, lemme just quickly respond to other inquries . . . . . .One love, brother
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
polo:

how much will I get a honda acccord 2003-2005 model for?

Hello Sir, We are so sorry for the delay . . . . your business means so much to us

We take so much pride in what we sell, and we will like to take time out to say thanks for taking out the time to check our thread.
We will not be undersold and we will take care of you till you are satisfied.

For a 2003 Honda Accord = 1.65M Naira
For a 2004 Honda Accord = 1.75M Naira
For a 2005 Honda Accord = 1.85M Naira

Please note that the price given is the average price and what you want might affect that price, meaning, for example, if it must be leather interior, then, the price might change.

Also, the price includes delivery to GLA Area.

We narrow the gaps btw great rides and affordability . . . . .

For more questions and info: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
We could arrange the posted one here for you at a cost of 2.05M . . . . Too clean.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
igbanbajo:

[size=15pt]Kindly post your rock bottom price for a VERY clean 2008 HONDA ACCORD and post some pictures too for my eyes to feed on.[/size]

Hello Sir,

Sorry for the delay sir, we have just been a little busy, please note that your business is so important to us and we will do our best to match value for the money you are spending.
We know how hard it is to make money, so we will never be undersold . . . . . .we take so much pride in what we sell.

For a 2008 Honda Accord with fabric, we will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of 3.02M
For a 2008 Honda Accord with Leather, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 3.4M

The price includes buying, shipping and clearing and we will deliver to the GLA.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2010
big spif:

Pls how much can you get me VW Passat 2007, and VW Jette 2007 and Benz C-Class 2006 to Lagos?

Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking the time to check out our service, you are just one step close to being handed the keys to the great rides.
We will not be undersold and we will treat you like you are the only customer.

For a 2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T = 2.78M Naira
For a 2007 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 L 4Motion = 3.6M

For a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 = 2.4M
For a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta GLI = 3.38M
For a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg = 2.9M

For the C-Class, please specify what model and we will quote you accordingly.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2010
Here is what the 2007 Jetta looks like . . . . enjoy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2010
atise:

oga fheeemmy,
its like u are so busy these days that u cant/?wont reply emails. i have sent 2 emails now to your box requesting for the landing cost of toyota camry 2000/2001 on a preorder arrangement. so i don come here since u nor gree answer me privately!
so abeg quick respond. and note that i live in benin city. thanks.

Hello Sir,

We regret any inconvience that our being busy might have caused you or your business. . . Been busy trying to make business better and be able to get you value for your money.

We actually have access to one Toyota Camry right now, it is a 2001 Toyota, 6 cylinder, it is white, but we are yet to take the pictures.

We will be able to give that to you at a cost of 1.3M Naira.
However, if it is not that particular one, we will be able to get you a 2000 or 2001 Toyota Camry, Auto and clean for only 1.4M Naira.

Never will we be undersold.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eros(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hello My great brother.
Sorry for the delay in responding to your request, was really busy at the port . . . .but all is well.
We will make sure you get value for your money.

For a 2006 Acura TL, that comes with all the toys only men can afford = 2.8M
For a 2006 Lexus IS 350 = 5.1M
Lexus IS-F debuted in 2008
So for one of those sick little machine, we will get you one at a cost of 8.0M Naira

All prices as usual includes everything to delivery.

Remember, we will not be undersold and we got your back till satisfaction.

More info? Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Check out the rides as posted.

Sir Fhemmmy,

I requested for the quote and pics of the 2006 Acura RL and not the TL. I presently drive the 2001 TL and would love to feel the power of the RL. Very soon, i will be contacting your people to make the 30% deposit Insha Allah.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by atise: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2010
fhemmmy,
thanks for finally replying me. however what i need is a 4 cylinder camry not a v6. and definitely not WHITE embarassed.

pls kindly check ur email box. i sent all my specifications to u, together with the price i can afford wink. (from ehisuan@yahoo.com)

hoping to hear from u soon. thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by burgerking: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
Hi Fhemmmy,
You are really doing a good job here on nairaland, making it easy for us to have access to clean vehicles.

I would be very grateful, if you can give me a quote for three SUV's
a) 2006 Hyundai Tucson preferably less than 70 000 miles.
b) 2006 Kia Sorento also less than 70 000 miles.
c) Landrover freelander 2004 or 2005 less than 70 000 miles.

Which of these would best be suited for the rugged nigerian roads. I know you are a very busy man, but i will appreciate a prompt response.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
eros:

Sir Fhemmmy,

I requested for the quote and pics of the 2006 Acura RL and not the TL. I presently drive the 2001 TL and would love to feel the power of the RL. Very soon, i will be contacting your people to make the 30% deposit Insha Allah.

The Chairman,
I beg make you no vex, that is what happened when one is tired, you begin to read upside down, but i will never quote upside down price sha . . . wink

For the 2006 Acura RL, comes with all the toys and bells and whistles that makes a man wanna intetionally quarrel at home, so that he could go for a spin, the kinda toys that will make the woman decide to wanna go and buy you something, so that she could go for a spin.
The kinda toys that will make the pikin dem wanna come home every weekend from school, just to get into that ride.

We will deliver it for 3.8M Naira Only . . . . . Uncle eros' price.

This is a beauty, the aerodynamics is "championly" made . . . .  Chief, with this ride, you will paint the town and you will be Igwe of all Igwe.
View the pictures at your own expense oh. . . . . . . for more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

The exact one posted here will be in your drive way for only 4.4M Naira . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2010
For Chief eros' eyes only shocked

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
More in the hat of blessings

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
Looking forward to your business, Sir eros
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2010
atise:

fhemmmy,
thanks for finally replying me. however what i need is a 4 cylinder camry not a v6. and definitely not WHITE embarassed.

pls kindly check your email box. i sent all my specifications to u, together with the price i can afford wink. (from ehisuan@yahoo.com)

hoping to hear from u soon. thanks

Once again Sir . . . . . Sorry for our late response.
I have seen your specs Sir, and i must say, you sure have taste and know what you want and customers like that are so fun and kool to work with, however, the money you are showing us will not be enough to fly that kind of specs.
With the budget we have to work with Sir, we will only be able to do a 1997 Toyota Camry but u never know, on a good day, we might be able to do a 1998 but i will not want to promise, till i am sure, because the price of late is crazy.
So tell us the best you wanna settle for and we will make it happen, a ship will be sailing very soon, and you might be blessed to have yours on that ship.

As of this morning, we might be able to get a 1999 but:
1. Will be more than 110K Miles
2. Cant promise a total no scratch.
Cant promise Alloy wheels, but if we find one, we will get it for your.

But we will make sure:
There is CD Player
4 Cylinder
Fabric Interior
Clean
Power
Cold AC

We have responded to you mail as well.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
burgerking:

Hi Fhemmmy,
You are really doing a good job here on nairaland, making it easy for us to have access to clean vehicles.

I would be very grateful, if you can give me a quote for three SUV's
a) 2006 Hyundai Tucson preferably less than 70 000 miles.
b) 2006 Kia Sorento also less than 70 000 miles.
c) Landrover freelander 2004 or 2005 less than 70 000 miles.

Which of these would best be suited for the rugged nigerian roads. I know you are a very busy man, but i will appreciate a prompt response.

Hello Sir, you name is making me hungry oh . . . . I want cheese on my burger, with relish, ketchup on the relish on the burger, and lettuce on the burn while the mayo is chilling on the side too, but please, dont forget the fries oh . . . . .damn, i need me some real food.

Thank you for the kind words, you are why we are in business.

Thank you for your inquiries . . . .we take pride in what we sell and will never be undersold.
For a 2006 Hyundai Tucson = 2.2M Naira
For a 2006 Kia Sorento = 2.1M Naira
For a 2004 Land Rover Freelander SE = 2.4M Naira

Please note that if we remove the cap on the mileage and you willing to settle for higher mileage, we might be able to do the following prices.

For a 2004 Land Rover Freelander SE = 2.2M Naira with a mileage of 115K Miles

We look forward to offering you our great service soon.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.mot@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
The Tucson isn't bad at all too.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
Will never be undersold
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by burgerking: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
Oga Fhemmmy,
You have not disapointed with your swift response. I will need to sleep over these figures and get back to you later.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2010
burgerking:

Oga Fhemmmy,
You have not disapointed with your swift response. I will need to sleep over these figures and get back to you later.

Hello Sir,
God is faithful and will help us never to disappoint you nor others.
We will be looking forward to your business when you are ready
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eros(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2010
Fhemmmy:

The Chairman,
I beg make you no vex, that is what happened when one is tired, you begin to read upside down, but i will never quote upside down price sha . . . wink

For the 2006 Acura RL, comes with all the toys and bells and whistles that makes a man wanna intetionally quarrel at home, so that he could go for a spin, the kinda toys that will make the woman decide to wanna go and buy you something, so that she could go for a spin.
The kinda toys that will make the pikin dem wanna come home every weekend from school, just to get into that ride.

We will deliver it for 3.8M Naira Only . . . . . Uncle eros' price.

This is a beauty, the aerodynamics is "championly" made . . . .  Chief, with this ride, you will paint the town and you will be Igwe of all Igwe.
View the pictures at your own expense oh. . . . . . . for more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

The exact one posted here will be in your drive way for only 4.4M Naira . . . . .

3.8M Naira Only shocked shocked shocked

We will do the haggling in camera, then let Nairalanders know how to seal a good deal and buy from the best seller on nairaland,
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2010
eros:

3.8M Naira Only shocked shocked shocked

We will do the haggling in camera, then let Nairalanders know how to seal a good deal and buy from the best seller on nairaland,

Yes ke . . . cos u be my brother from the other mother, We will give it to you at 3.8M Naira . . . .Shikena
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
We will never be undersold . . . . . .however, compare apple to apple
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
4 more give away of 3 months of once a month full tank of gas . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
Happy family day to all Canadians
Happy Presidents day to all Americans
Happy Day for a new president (Acting) to all Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.