Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121230 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:33am On Jan 22, 2010
Thank God it is friday . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by harakiri(m): 4:02am On Jan 22, 2010
@Fhemmmy

How much would a 2008/2009 Toyota Tacoma sport (NOT THE OFF ROAD!!!) go for? Silver colored,ultra clean with the JBL sound option?Please including landing/to my doorstep costs.

Thanks!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
harakiri:

@Fhemmmy

How much would a 2008/2009 Toyota Tacoma sport (NOT THE OFF ROAD!!!) go for? Silver colored,ultra clean with the JBL sound option?Please including landing/to my doorstep costs.

Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to check out our great service, you are just few steps away from getting what you want without breaking the bank.
We take so much pride in what we sell.
You never specified what kind of transmission it has to be and i will admit that i have no idea what you mean by OFF ROAD .

For a 2007 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab = 3.5M
For a 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab = 4.5M
For a 2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner = 4.0M
For a 2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab = 3.8M
For a 2007 Toyota Tacoma - Base Model = 2.9M

For a 2008 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab = 4.0M
For a 2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab = 4.9M
For a 2008 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner = 4.4M - comes in double cab as well
For a 2008 Toyota Tacoma - Base Model = 3.3M

We can make sure it has all things, but the Stereo will be factory default, meaning, it will be whatever it comes with.
Please note that the price quoted includes:
Buying
Shipping
Clearing and delivery.

Feed dem eyes BUT Drool not
For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by MGmotors: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
@ Fhemmy. Off Road  means 4X4, I guess. I think the one in the pics is Off Road.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
MGmotors:

@ Fhemmy. Off Road  means 4X4, I guess. I think the one in the pics is Off Road.

Thanks for enlighten me Sir, really appreciate that.
Always willing to learn
I know Nigerian road need 4X4 and especially something that might be used for construction . . . .we will make sure it is 4X4.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2010
There is something for everyone. . . .just ask
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:46am On Jan 23, 2010
No demand is too small.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
Thank you for your business.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:12am On Jan 24, 2010
We could not have made it without you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2010
Let us be of service to you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
We will not be undersold
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2010
So many reliable cars without breaking the bank
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
We treat you like you are our only customer.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:31am On Jan 26, 2010
Whatever you wan, we will supply at a price that will blow your mind
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by igbanbajo(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2010
@Fhemmmy

Kindly give me a quote for the underlisted cars (I need your rock-bottom, non-negotiable prices):

2003 NISSAN MURANO
2004 NISSAN MURANO
2006 NISSAN MURANO

POST PICS PLEASE.

SEND YOUR CONTACT NUMBER TOO.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kamalistic(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
I urgently need a quote for 2008 and 2009 Camry, very low mileage, remote ignition starter, smart key entry, leather etc i.e. fullest options o! Pls let me have the best deals on the two and what options i have and the price attached to each option. I actually don't have a lot on me, so please take it easy on the price o! Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
igbanbajo:

@Fhemmmy

Kindly give me a quote for the underlisted cars (I need your rock-bottom, non-negotiable prices):

2003 NISSAN MURANO
2004 NISSAN MURANO
2006 NISSAN MURANO

POST PICS PLEASE.

SEND YOUR CONTACT NUMBER TOO.

Hello Sir,

We will not be undersold . . . . . .we take pride in what we sell and we will stick with you till you are satisfied.

For a 2003 Nissan Murano SL = 2.5M
For a 2003 Nissan Murano SL = 2.61M

For a 2004 Nissan Murano SL = 2.84M
For a 2004 Nissan Murano SE = 2.99M

For a 2005 Nissan Murano SL = 3.18M
For a 2005 Nissan Murano SE = 3.50M

The SE Model is the Big Boyz mode, comes with all the toys, leather and just too kool to imagine.
The quoted price is all inclusive of Buying, shipping and clearing and delivery.

See the attached pictures for your enjoyment, we hope to be of great service to you and be able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied customers.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
Posted below are the pix for the SL Model . . . . .beauty to behold and yet no Leather.

30% Deposit will get you any of these clean record rides

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
Can always reach me on Femmmy.moto@gmail.com and i will give you any other info you want.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by agabaI23(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
Do you have a YIM account?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
kamalistic:

I urgently need a quote for 2008 and 2009 Camry, very low mileage, remote ignition starter, smart key entry, leather etc i.e. fullest options o! Pls let me have the best deals on the two and what options i have and the price attached to each option. I actually don't have a lot on me, so please take it easy on the price o! Thanks.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your inquires.

For a 2009 Toyota Camry XLE = 4.08M
For a 2008 Toyota Camry XLE = 3.92M

The XLE Model is the Big Boyz mode, comes with all the toys, leather and much more

The quoted price is all inclusive of Buying, shipping and clearing and delivery.

See the attached pictures for your enjoyment, we hope to be of great service to you and be able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied customers.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
agabaI23:

Do you have a YIM account?

Leave your mail and i will add you, Sir . . . . Merci
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by agabaI23(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Check my profile sir!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Emmaculate(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
hi, fhemmy,,i need a camry 2001 full options, can i have your gsm no. if you are online so i can give you a call
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Emmaculate(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2010
my email, is harrison6016@yahoo.co.uk, pls notify me asap,
many tanx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
Emmaculate:

my email, is harrison6016@yahoo.co.uk, pls notify me asap,
many tanx

Hello Sir,

When you say Full option, please specify what is important to you, as those will determine the price.
A ride could be full option without Leather and that will be cheaper with full option with leather . . .so please tell us what is important to you and we will quote you accordingly Sir.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
No deal is too big
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
We are the cheap in cheap deals without compromise
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Jan 27, 2010
Let it snow
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kamalistic(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2010
Bros, na wa o! Those prices for the 2008 and 2009 camry are way beyond my head. All i actually have is 2.5m and i don't want anything less than the 2008 camry. Help me ooooooooooo!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by igbanbajo(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hello Sir,

We will not be undersold . . . . . .we take pride in what we sell and we will stick with you till you are satisfied.

For a 2003 Nissan Murano SL = 2.5M
For a 2003 Nissan Murano SL = 2.61M

For a 2004 Nissan Murano SL = 2.84M
For a 2004 Nissan Murano SE = 2.99M

For a 2005 Nissan Murano SL = 3.18M
For a 2005 Nissan Murano SE = 3.50M

The SE Model is the Big Boyz mode, comes with all the toys, leather and just too kool to imagine.

Thanks for the prompt response. But more questions please.

1. What is the difference between SL and SE? Be explicit, please.
2. What are the differences between the 2004, 2005 & 2006 models?
3. You asked for 30% deposit and balance on delivery. Is this negotiable? And what protection do I have for the down payment?
4. Do you do LCs (Letters of Credit)? Or do you have other arrangements like bank guarantees, etc for assuring your would-be buyer of the safety of his deposit?
5. Lastly, what discounts would you give on the price quotes?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by femmy2010(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2010
Mr Fhemmy,kindly get back to me with the Pricing for the cars stated below.
2005 INFINITY FX35

2006 INFINITY FX35

INFINITY FX 50.

2007 FX 35

Expecting a quick response.
Thanks in anticipation.
Femmy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.