Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121222 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by nadabo70(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Fhemmy
Can I get a  Pre ordered 2006/2007 Honda accord for 1.7m?
Best regard
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
igbanbajo:

Thanks for the prompt response. But more questions please.

1. What is the difference between SL and SE? Be explicit, please.
2. What are the differences between the 2004, 2005 & 2006 models?
3. You asked for 30% deposit and balance on delivery. Is this negotiable? And what protection do I have for the down payment?
4. Do you do LCs (Letters of Credit)? Or do you have other arrangements like bank guarantees, etc for assuring your would-be buyer of the safety of his deposit?
5. Lastly, what discounts would you give on the price quotes?

Thank you Sir for your questions and concerns, we will take the time to answer them, so take your sit and put on the sit belt . . . .he laffs.

- SE AWD Has the following
- SE Model adds a slightly stiffer suspension,
- A manual shift mode to the CVT (a new feature for 2004),
- Xenon headlamps, and
- Slightly different wheels

SE Is the special edition with more luxury.

2. hat are the differences between the 2004, 2005 & 2006 models?

There is no easy to notice difference in the years for me, but i am sure there would be some cosmetic changes, for example the light and the fog light and all that, but never take my time to study that.W

[b]3. You asked for 30% deposit and balance on delivery. Is this negotiable? And what protection do I have for the down payment?
Yes, We asked for 30% and that is our standard.
Buying the car and shipping and clearing will be costing not a chicken change and we need some kind of protection as well, to be sure when the car gets to Nigeria, the other party would not change his/her mind and we will be stuck with a ride that we dont need and start looking for a buyer for it, and that is tying our money down, thus the cheaper price on the ride.
The Assurance you will have is the Agreement that you will be signing, cos it is legally binding:

1. We have to make sure we buy exactly what you ordered for as stated in the Agreement
2. You have to make the payment as we agreed upon
3. Delivery has to be within what we agreed upon, else, we will communicate any changes to you.
4. If for any reason we/you kill the agreement, you are still getting your money back, however, you will be penalized
5. If we are the one that defualted, you get all your money back 100%
We used to take people's word for it, till we were burn few times.
[/b]

4. Do you do LCs (Letters of Credit)? Or do you have other arrangements like bank guarantees, etc for assuring your would-be buyer of the safety of his deposit?

We hope to grow to that level where we will accept Letter of Creidt from banks and surelty from banks, maybe when i get to Nigeria for my next trip, will look into that, however, we are not yet in that level yet.
So every payment has to go through deposit and please note that you will be dealing with human being in Nigeria - Our representative.

As per discount, make me an offer and we will see if we can accomodate it.
But we usually give our rock bottom prices, have left Nigeria long enough to still remember how to negotiate into the ground.

Hope all your concerns have been dealt with.

For info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by airlord: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hi i need a BMW X5 2004 -2006 Model or an X6. How much can u get them for?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by airlord: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2010
Also an X3 2004 -2006 models
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2010
femmy2010:

Mr Fhemmy,kindly get back to me with the Pricing for the cars stated below.
2005 INFINITY FX35

2006 INFINITY FX35

INFINITY FX 50.

2007 FX 35

Expecting a quick response.
Thanks in anticipation.
Femmy

Thank you very much for the kid words, without you, there is no us.

Thanks for your inquiries Sir, We cater for all shapes and sizes of budget.

For a 2005 Infiniti FX35 = 4.3M
For a 2006 Infiniti FX35 = 4.6M
For a 2007 Infiniti FX35 = 4.99M
For a 2009 Infiniti FX50 = 9.3M

The queoted prices will do it all, up to delivery.

Hope to be of service to you soon and add your name to list of good testimonies.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2010
This is a beauty to behold and a hottie to have . . . .2009 FX50

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
nadabo70:

@Fhemmy
Can I get a  Pre ordered 2006/2007 Honda accord for 1.7m?
Best regard

Hello Sir, Thanks for your Inquiries.
1.7M Naira is a lot of money, however, it will not be able to Pre-Order a 2006 or 2007 Honda Accord

Here is our best price on those years
For a 2006 Honda Accord LX = 2.2M
For a 2007 Honda Accord LX = 2.4M

With your budget of 1.7M naira, we will only be able to squeeze out a 2003 model but you might have some change left.
However, if you want us to just buy and ship and you will worry about the clearing, we will be able to get you a 2004 Model and 2005 Model as well.
So the 1.7m will only cover buying and shipping and you pay for the clearing.

Hope to be of service to you soon, we take pride in what we sell.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
airlord:

Also an X3 2004 -2006 models
airlord:

Hi i need a BMW X5 2004 -2006 Model or an X6. How much can u get them for?

Thank you for Inquiries Sir
We will not be undersold . . . .

X3 Models

For a 2004 BMW X3 2.5i = 3.0M
For a 2004 BMW X3 3.0i = 3.05M

For a 2005 BMW X3 2.5i = 3.05M
For a 2005 BMW X3 3.0i = 3.1M

For a 2006 BMW X3 3.0i-AWD = 3.5M

X5 Models

For a 2004 BMW X5 3.0i = 3.31M
For a 2004 BMW X5 4.4i = 3.59M

For a 2005 BMW X5 3.0i = 4.0M
For a 2005 BMW X5 4.4i = 4.7M
For a 2005 BMW X5 4.8is = 5.6M

For a 2006 BMW X5 3.0i = 4.31M
For a 2006 BMW X5 4.4i = 4.82M
For a 2006 BMW X5 4.8is = 6.5M

X6 Models

For a 2008 BMW X6 xDrive35i = 11.0M
For a 2008 BMW X6 xDrive50i = 12.0M

For a 2009 2009 BMW X6 xDrive50i = 13.52M

Please note that all prices quoted are inclusive to delivery.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
The X5 Model

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
Here comes the X6 - too hot to behold

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
Thank you for your patronage
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
There is no us without you . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:00am On Jan 28, 2010
Regardless of the new CTN Charges, we will do our best to remain affordable.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by powerpoint: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2010
@fhemmmy
Thanks for the quotation for the 2001 BMW X5. U re really doing a nice jod here.
Can u also give me 2000 BMW X5 so that i can compare the two prices.
thanks and hope to hear frm u soonest.

e-mail:desmithltd@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by igbanbajo(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Thank you Sir for your questions and concerns, we will take the time to answer them, so take your sit and put on the sit belt . . . .he laffs.

- SE AWD Has the following
- SE Model adds a slightly stiffer suspension,
- A manual shift mode to the CVT (a new feature for 2004),
- Xenon headlamps, and
- Slightly different wheels

SE Is the special edition with more luxury.

2. hat are the differences between the 2004, 2005 & 2006 models?

There is no easy to notice difference in the years for me, but i am sure there would be some cosmetic changes, for example the light and the fog light and all that, but never take my time to study that.W

[b]3. You asked for 30% deposit and balance on delivery. Is this negotiable? And what protection do I have for the down payment?
Yes, We asked for 30% and that is our standard.
Buying the car and shipping and clearing will be costing not a chicken change and we need some kind of protection as well, to be sure when the car gets to Nigeria, the other party would not change his/her mind and we will be stuck with a ride that we dont need and start looking for a buyer for it, and that is tying our money down, thus the cheaper price on the ride.
The Assurance you will have is the Agreement that you will be signing, cos it is legally binding:

1. We have to make sure we buy exactly what you ordered for as stated in the Agreement
2. You have to make the payment as we agreed upon
3. Delivery has to be within what we agreed upon, else, we will communicate any changes to you.
4. If for any reason we/you kill the agreement, you are still getting your money back, however, you will be penalized
5. If we are the one that defualted, you get all your money back 100%
We used to take people's word for it, till we were burn few times.
[/b]

We hope to grow to that level where we will accept Letter of Creidt from banks and surelty from banks, maybe when i get to Nigeria for my next trip, will look into that, however, we are not yet in that level yet.
So every payment has to go through deposit and please note that you will be dealing with human being in Nigeria - Our representative.

As per discount, [size=15pt]make me an offer and we will see if we can accomodate it.[/size]
But we usually give our rock bottom prices, have left Nigeria long enough to still remember how to negotiate into the ground.

Hope all your concerns have been dealt with.

For info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

You've bought me over with your response and approach.
I'll not make the offer now but wait until the money is in my kitty, then we shall bargain.

Keep it up.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
igbanbajo:

You've bought me over with your response and approach.
I'll not make the offer now but wait until the money is in my kitty, then we shall bargain.

Keep it up.

I pray the kitty get full sooner that you expect.
Hope to add your name soon to the list of our satisfied customers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
powerpoint:

@fhemmmy
Thanks for the quotation for the 2001 BMW X5. U re really doing a nice jod here.
Can u also give me 2000 BMW X5 so that i can compare the two prices.
thanks and hope to hear frm u soonest.

e-mail:desmithltd@yahoo.com

Hello Sir . . . . . There is no much difference at all between the 2000 Model and that of 2001, the difference in price is just something like 20,000 Naira, and i will advice you stick with the 2001 Model.
However, the decision at the end of the day is yours.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
There is always something for everyone
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
Fhemmy, I just sent u an email on ur yahoo account ! kindly provide the pictures! and I just read ur reply so where does that leave us now?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
kadzukky:

Fhemmy, I just sent u an email on your yahoo account ! kindly provide the pictures! and I just read your reply so where does that leave us now?

Make me an offer and we will see if it can be entertained.
We will love to add you to the list of our satisfied customers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2010
8 more deals to get free tank of gas for the first 3 months
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by bimbor(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
Fhemmy how much will you do the following cars? I have 1.1M to spend:

2000 Honda Accord with leather
2001 Honda Accord with leather
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2010
bimbor:

Fhemmy how much will you do the following cars? I have 1.1M to spend:

2000 Honda Accord with leather
2001 Honda Accord with leather

Hello Sir.

Thanks for your inquiries.
Always remember that we will not be undersold.

I hope you are aware of the new CTN Charges by the Nigerian government . . . . . . .this has made all cost gone up by another 70,000Naira.

So with this taken into consideration, we will be able to deliver a 2000 Honda Accord with Leather at a cost of 1.3M Naira
While we will do a 2001 Honda Accord with Leather at a cost of 1.38M
The quoted price will deliver the car to you with a full tank of gas . . . . . .if there is no gas at the station, we will pay you the equivalent.

See that attached ride and imagine all the good things you could do in it.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2010
It surely wont get cleaner than this

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2010
This baby hottie only has 147K on it and the carfax is clean

Only 30% of the total cost will get you this cuttie . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:36am On Jan 29, 2010
So many deals in the pipe.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by nellysmith: 4:38am On Jan 29, 2010
SIR,

I WANT A GRAND CHEROKEE JEEP 2005/6 ATTACH WITH PICS
WHITE OR BLACK.
HOW MUCH WILL THAT COST ME?
PLS I NEED UR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2010
nellysmith:

SIR,

I WANT A GRAND CHEROKEE JEEP 2005/6 ATTACH WITH PICS
WHITE OR BLACK.
HOW MUCH WILL THAT COST ME?
PLS I NEED your REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED

We take so much pride in what we sell, and we will like to say thanks for taking time to check out our thread.

For a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee, we will deliver a clean and reliable one to you at a cost of 2.22M
For a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee, we will deliver a clean and reliable one to you at a cost of 2.41M

We will never be undersold . . . . . .

See the attached pictures and imagine you cruising town and painting the town red.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
More Pix

30% deposit will make you a proud owner of this beauty and that price is all inclusive to your door step in the GLA

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
We care enough to get you the best.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
many deals in the blessed hat
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:18am On Jan 30, 2010
Thank God it is friday . . . . We wish you all a happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.