Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121228 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
ebonymyown:

please give me the price of 98 and 99 camry serious buyer. the overall cost for full option.

You are at the right place for the right deals
We take so much pride in what we sell and offer . . . We will never be undersold.
Though, it is Tax season and all prices are going up,

However, for a 1999 Toyota Camry, we will deliver you a great one at a cost of 980K

The price includes buying, shipping and clearing Via Cotonue.

If you want a Lagos cleared, that means we will have to buy and ship via Canada and shipping takes longer, and the price will be more expensive as well.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . See the displayed Foto of the 1999 Camry.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
DaMrThomas:

Hello there,sup? I am newbie here. Got here on purpose. How much can I get 2007 Mercedes Benz CL550. Need to get one asap. I would prefer silvery colour, or black on black. Thanks

Hello Sir,

Just to let you know that these ride is Coupe (2 doors) so confirm, if that is what you need and we will quote you accordingly.
Nice ride, i must confess, you are man/woman with great taste.
We will make sure you get the best cos we take pride in what we sell.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:48am On Feb 06, 2010
Cos we know you have other important things to do, we will take the stress of looking for a ride off you while you take care of other things that matters
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 4:47am On Feb 06, 2010
Fhemmy, I am a Man and I have a great taste for great cars. But please try and get me 2007 Mercedes CL Sedan, it might not be be 550, it may be CL350, but it must be Sedan, I do not want coupe!!! Please when posting the pictures , add the last price, I hate negotiation, just tell me your last price,and if its ok by me, I ll go for it
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2010
DaMrThomas:

Fhemmy, I am a Man and I have a great taste for great cars. But please try and get me 2007 Mercedes CL Sedan, it might not be be 550, it may be CL350, but it must be Sedan, I do not want coupe!!! Please when posting the pictures , add the last price, I hate negotiation, just tell me your last price,and if its ok by me, I ll go for it

Hello Sir,
You are at the right place where great things happens.
We take pride in what we sell and we will not be undersold.
For a 2007 Benz CLS550, We will be able deliver one for you at a cost of 6.99M Naira.

That includes:
Buying
Shipping
Clearing and will be delivered to anywhere in Nigeria.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . .Have fun with some of the attached pictures.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
See Mr Fhemmy, you have to help me out OK! I just need to buy this car to open my new house, and I have to do that soon , how about 5.5 mil? Help me out!! I ve wanted to buy Mr Inspired CLS but someone told me CLS shouldnt go above 5.5mil and that is what I am paying. Let me know cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:37am On Feb 07, 2010
DaMrThomas:

See Mr Fhemmy, you have to help me out OK! I just need to buy this car to open my new house, and I have to do that soon , how about 5.5 mil? Help me out!! I ve wanted to buy Mr Inspired CLS but someone told me CLS shouldnt go above 5.5mil and that is what I am paying. Let me know cool

Hello Sir,

5.5M Naira is a lot of money, however, will not be enough to get a 2007 Model, how about you look into an older model?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2010
No!How much should I add to it?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
DaMrThomas:

No!How much should I add to it?

Great . . . We always give our best price to make sure that prices is not a yardstick on not making business happen.
The best we will be able to do this will be 6.8M Naira.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2010
Mr Fhemmy thanks, but it is rather too much still, Let me consider 2009 or 2010 Acura TL, How much is it going for last, Please give me the precise price.Thanks a lot
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
DaMrThomas:

Mr Fhemmy thanks, but it is rather too much still, Let me consider 2009 or 2010 Acura TL, How much is it going for last, Please give me the precise price.Thanks a lot

Hello Sir,

We will be able o offer you a 2009 Acura TL with all the funs that comes with a big man's car at a cost of 5.51M
All inclusive.
Fee dem eyes with the attached pictures.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
For a 2010 Acura TL, we will be able to deliver a sweet one at a cost of 6.5M Naira.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
Mr Fhemmy why are you treating me this way? I got to one Emeshot's advert regarding this kind of car and hes willing to let go his for 4.5, I am sure yours will be cheaper! Now how much do you want to remove from 4.5 so I can finalize the deal with you tomorrow. Are you in Nigeria? I pay the money at once,I dont have time to be paying 30% and you must assure me that my car will get to my place in 21 days!! Wont you celebrate my house opening with me grin grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
No,the 2009 is OK for me,cuz i am buying a car for my wife too but before we can talk about it, you will deliver my acura tl first,and you must agree with me about what i just posted! If this deal works out, I am buying a 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT convertible for my wife!!! cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2010
Answer me fast,my eyes is full of sleep sad
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
DaMrThomas:

Mr Fhemmy why are you treating me this way? I got to one Emeshot's advert regarding this kind of car and hes willing to let go his for 4.5, I am sure yours will be cheaper! Now how much do you want to remove from 4.5 so I can finalize the deal with you tomorrow. Are you in Nigeria? I pay the money at once,I dont have time to be paying 30% and you must assure me that my car will get to my place in 21 days!! Wont you celebrate my house opening with me grin grin

OK . . . Cos i wanna celebrate your new home with you, i will give you a price of 5.3M Naira . . . . Last price.
I will recommend Emeshot as well, cos he is a good man. . . . . here is his thread for the ride.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-388285.0.html

Happy Hunting
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by german007(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz. That is a mean machine,  a ride and a half,  a beast,  a weapon, You name it.

DaMrThomas you'r the man,  If your bank account can hit this,  hit this real hard,  you wont go wrong with fhemmy motors. cool  cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
german007:

fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, That is a mean machine,  a ride and a half, a beast, a weapon,
You name it, DaMrThomas you'r the man, If your bank account can hit this, hit this real hard, you wont go wrong with fhemmy motors. cool  cool

The only Germanish man online . . . . . I hail, I remain loyal oh and thanx for the kind words, how is business at your end?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2010
What is a beast? What is a Weapon? Mr Fhemmy,why is yours costly? Are they not the same spec? I just saw his now and its not different from yours,  If you like it or not I pay 4.8mil,i will be back here tomorrow morning, and if you accept,kindly let me know. I will be here at 7am before work!

Mr German, we are not talking of money here OK, I can buy as many as 30 of this car, but I am an economist, so I must price it well,
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by gestapo(f): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
DaMrThomas:

DaMrThomas:

No,the 2009 is OK for me,cuz i am buying a car for my wife too but before we can talk about it, you will deliver my acura tl first,and you must agree with me about what i just posted! If this deal works out, I am buying a 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT convertible for my wife!!! cool

DaMrThomas:

What is a beast? What is a Weapon? Mr Fhemmy,why is yours costly? Are they not the same spec? I just saw his now and its not different from yours,  If you like it or not I pay 4.8mil,i will be back here tomorrow morning, and if you accept,kindly let me know. I will be here at 7am before work!

Mr German, we are not talking of money here OK, I can buy as many as 30 of this car, but I am an economist, so I must price it well,

If you dont quit these your way of tripping your fellow dealers with multiple usernames, you will rot in Hell.

Muttallab oshi  angry angry angry
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2010
Gestapo,what have I done to you? What is wrong in pricing a car I want to buy!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
DaMrThomas:

It is same ride, and like i said, he is a man that i respect too, and i will not hesitate to recommend his car to you.
He has the VIN there and he has nothing to hide, and he is a reputable dealer on Nairaland Auto land.
But to answer your question, He is selling what he bought and i will be selling what i will buy.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
Seems like there is something i am missing here. . . . .Someone tell me something, is this someone pretending to be someone else?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by german007(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
gestapo:

If you dont quit these your way of tripping your fellow dealers with multiple usernames, you will rot in Hell.

Muttallab oshi angry angry angry

Dankie,

I thought something wasn't right myself.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by DaMrThomas: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
Mr Fhemmy, I think you shouldnt let some people deviate you from your prospective customer here. I am serious,let me know if you accept 4.8 ok? If not,then you will catapult me to those Lagos dealership, I am afraid I might not get a full option of acura tl. I did not know that everyone that is here to buy a car is a dealer. Good night sad
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2010
german007:

Dankie,

I thought something wasn't right myself.

Interesting.

DaMrThomas:

Mr Fhemmy, I think you shouldnt let some people deviate you from your prospective customer here. I am serious,let me know if you accept 4.8 ok? If not,then you will catapult me to those Lagos dealership, I am afraid I might not get a full option of acura tl. I did not know that everyone that is here to buy a car is a dealer. Good night sad

The price given is the best we could do . . . . .Have a sweet dream
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by gestapo(f): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Seems like there is something i am missing here. . . . .Someone tell me something, is this someone pretending to be someone else?

Fhemmmy, keep doing your thing, youre doing a great job. you should have understood this section better by now, we have a nightmare of this old ex auto dealer who creates different usernames to trip up dealers and uses his other known username to offer free vin reports. try to discern before replying to his posts, they are attempts to discredit dealers and sellers since he has failed to succed on the forum, some of his usernames EMC2 and bruvdotcom were recently banned for the same reasons.
The oracle has spoken good luck.

Cheers

G.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2010
gestapo:

Fhemmmy, keep doing your thing, youre doing a great job. you should have understood this section better by now, we have a nightmare of this old ex auto dealer who creates different usernames to trip up dealers and uses his other known username to offer free vin reports. try to discern before replying to his posts, they are attempts to discredit dealers and sellers since he has failed to succed on the forum, some of his usernames EMC2 and bruvdotcom were recently banned for the same reasons.
The oracle has spoken good luck.

Cheers

G.

Thank you very much for your comment . . . . . . We will do our best to remain honest and true.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by german007(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Gestapo,

My sis

Thanks for your wisdom and enlightenment. May your oracle grow and grow, cool   cool

Fhemmy is like a bro from another mother and is doing a great job here, And I must say it kind of hurts to know that someone would resort to doing such. We all understand this section but we really didn't know some people try to plot someone else's downfall for no apparent reason and especially if they havent had any direct involvement with any issues of conflict in this section. If what you have said is true that is. If it is, It is really shocking.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
Really sad, but business continues . . . . .
German, you are and will forever be one of my own personal person . . . . . . . .
Together, we will all get to the promise land.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2010
A new week is here . . . . . . . Blessings shall be ours
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
Why paying too much for what you could get for less

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.