Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names (49055 Views)

Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat / Justice Chukwujieze Ogu Is Dead! Assassinated By Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / List Of Towns And Villages In Abuja (FCT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ifeanyiAdemola: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ekinematics:

See mumu. With as little as 5 dollars you can put whatever you like on Wikipedia. So go get a life. grin
Bleep you nigga ..I have given you maps of Igbo land if you don't like it otapiapia is not costly.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by RobbStark(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Ijaws are the worst land grabbers in the world..

Ojukwu is the most cowardly man I have come to know concerning fighting a war in the world

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Extrazee: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

Hahahahaha eat my shìt! Biafra my asś!
See pain.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Iskander2: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

VERY SOON U WILL HAV TO SWALOW YOUR SHIT IN SHAME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Ikechukwuni6: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
lezz:
Your position is embarrassingly uncorrelated.

Ijaw has always claimed all costal cities in southern Nigeria, from Anambra to Ogun. But that is another matter entirely.

The proof you seek are in your father's name and his father and their fathers.

You seek further then you're diving into the realm of delusions of your own igbo-induced persecution.

Dude me and you are saying the same thing. Why are you attacking me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ifeanyiAdemola: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kingdolo:

Y'all better start developing your states, so you can be proud of where you are from .
Excuse me..This is Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ifeanyiAdemola: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
RobbStark:

Ojukwu is the most cowardly man I have come to know concerning fighting a war in the world
Ijaw land grabber this is Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by YelloweWest: 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Iskander2:

VERY SOON U WILL HAV TO SWALOW YOUR SHIT IN SHAME
Delusion as usual
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Kingdolo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Bleep you nigga ..I have given you maps of Igbo land if you don't like it otapiapia is not costly.
IPOB YOUTH BETTER GO FU*K YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by YelloweWest: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
lezz:

Before English became a global language spoken by people of different races and cultures, it was spoken by a group of people known as Englishman or Englishwoman indicating a man or woman native of England!

You many need to consult your dictionary here.

Igbo as a language and people is still limited to the native inhabitants who speak it as their first language of identity.

Bwahahaha!

You tried but logic is deep.
I'm not ibo. Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ifeanyiAdemola: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kingdolo:

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ifeanyiAdemola: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
I'm not ibo. Goodnight
I know you are Ijaws but keep deceiving your self.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Iskander2: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

Delusion as usual

ZOMBIEM IN YOUR DNA... U SHOULD BURY UR FACE IN SHAME

FAKE INDIVIDUAL 'IDENTITYLESS'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Extrazee: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

That's the same way hausa are telling you guys to evacuate from Nigeria Since you are not Nigerians. A rant nonsense!

If biafra will come to be there will be a referendum. We will vote!
Of course! If they want us to evacuate, we will.
Those who live in Igbo lands will either live as citizens or foreigners.
Same thing for Igbos living outside igboland.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Kingdolo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:
I MIGHT HAVE TO DOUBLE YOUR RENT, SO YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT IGBO LAND FOOL.
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Iskander2: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kingdolo:

FINALLY DAT NAME DAT FU.CKS FEAR INTO YOU SPINLESS SPIN

OLD PUNK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Iskander2: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kingdolo:

JOBLESS MOFOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by lezz(m): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ikechukwuni6:

Dude me and you are saying the same thing. Why are you attacking me?
Sorry. I lost track and had to reread .

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by lezz(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not ibo. Goodnight
Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by nuelsylves(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
majekdom2:
Nsukka is in Enugu- south east, that's Igbo. Ikwerre is in Rivers- south south. Oga it is well defined. Thats the Nigerian system and what we are working with. Ikwerre's tradition is totally different from Igbo. Does any tribe in Igbo forbid sex on bare floor? grin

Based on your reasoning, does it mean that the Igalas in Anambra state are also Igbos? Since Anambra-State is in SouthEast. Lol. Oga your reasoning eh! Lol.

Go and carry out research on the history of Ikwerres. History is the best proof.

Again all these noise started during and after the civil war just to survive.

They are coming back to their senses as many of them now attend and hold post in Ọhaneze ndị Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ifeanyiAdemola: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kingdolo:

Ijaws and land grabbing...God have mercy on them
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Iskander2: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
nuelsylves:

Based on your reasoning, does it mean that the Igalas in Anambra state are also Igbos? Since Anambra-State is in SouthEast. Lol. Oga your reasoning eh! Lol.

Go and carry out research on the history of Ikwerres. History is the best proof.

Again all these noise started during and after the civil war just to survive.

They are coming back to their senses as many of them now attend and hold post in Ọhaneze ndị Igbo.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A NU.MB SKULL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tomorrow I'm expecting another of the Ibo thread claiming Rivers.
Okorocha has warned you guys but your empty skulls won't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by odduduwa: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

We married into and married from Igbo. We traded with Igbos and had other relationships.
I don't know exactly how we took on Igbo names but for the mere fact that we say we are not and don't ever want to be Igbo, isn't that enough??

I expect you people to say these are not Igbo communities and not try to claim us by force!
Yoruba try harder

3 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Iskander2: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Ijaws and land grabbing...God have mercy on them

I DONT KNOW THEM AND AFONJA WHICH IS WORSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Iskander2: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ekinematics:

OLD PIG SLEEP IN DISGRACE... WAKE AGAIN FOR MORE DISGRACE

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ifeanyiAdemola: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ekinematics:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by seeniorboy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Extrazee:
Liar! No one told you that. Infact, we'd rather beg Cameroon to join us than add edo to Biafra. Adding edo is tainting our bloodline.
Are you scared?

Wedo
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ifeanyiAdemola: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ekinematics:

otapiapia is not costly...Or do you want to go like ken saro wiwa.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Timoviral(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ogu with her satellite settlements is surrounded by Eleme LGA in the West, Tai LGA in the North, Bonny LGA, Wakama Ama and Bolo communities in the South and Okrika LGA in the South-West. It could be reached by sea and land. It has well over 50 satellite villages and fishing settlements that could be reached through sea on Ogu creek and the Bonny River, while others by land through Eleme and Tai LGAs, Some of the satellite villages and fishing settlements include: Tende Ama Ada Ama, Tamuno Ama (Ofunguru Ama), Yude Ama, Kporo, Chuku Ama,. Nemieboka Ama, Iga fe Ama, Tende fe Ama, Olobulo Ama, Brown Ama, Afaka Ama,Agakien Ama, DasoAma, OwukiriAma, OmodaraniAma, PiriAma, Ogobo Ama, Iwomabie Ama, Ogweinbie Ama, Owupele Ama, Fombo Ama, Siere Ama, Ogugu-ChukuAma, Igbikiyemieari Ama, Tububie Ama, Orubie Ama, Anigoboka Ama, Atubonacheofoin-a Ama, Nyanabo Ama, Ogonotoru Ama, Ilanga/Yikabo Ama, F ebie Atna, Amabara Ama, Adu fe Ama, Chuku Ama II, Ikika fi piri Ama, . Olomusoko Ama, Ikpokiri I, Ikpokiri II, Ikpokiri III (Wharf), Tombikuku, Owugono, Ibiorika Kiri, Ibiebele Kiri, Orabere Kiri, Yikabo Kiri, Gream Kiri, Odo Kiri, Abereniboye Kiri, Adokiye Owuapuigbiki Kiri, Kulo Kiri, Sani Kiri, Apanatibo Kiri, Ipiangba Fibumo Kiri, Bumo Kiri, Semenibipi/Iyo Kiri, Ichi Kiri, Adolphus N emieboka Kiri, Niniapu Kiri boko, Agakien Kiri, Otobipi Kiri, Mbi Kiri, Fulobele Kiri,

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Iskander2:

OLD PIG SLEEP IN DISGRACE... WAKE AGAIN FOR MORE DISGRACE

See this foolish fool.
You left your Erosion stricken SE to come and drag Rivers with me?
You animals will never learn.
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Ikechukwuni6: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2017
2point5:

You mean Ogu/bolo has Ndoni too? Where do all these clowns pop up from? You're certainly not from Rivers State or any of her neighbouring states for that matter.

So the self claimed rivers state spokesperson, YelloweWest, does not even know the LGA areas of the state despite thumbing chest and claiming.

Chei grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This explains so much!!!
No wonder the guy is obsessed with biafra amd always shooting biafra in everything he talks about.
No wonder his ethnicity morphs left and right like a chameleon.

Explains so much.

Una see what I just saw.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.