Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names (48957 Views)

Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat / Justice Chukwujieze Ogu Is Dead! Assassinated By Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / List Of Towns And Villages In Abuja (FCT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by jamesversion: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
PHijo:
.....you didn't hear neither do you have access yet you want to be an authority on land ownership in Rivers state?!

That is the more reason you guys should mind your business.

You think say you go school when in reality you be illiterate

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by PHijo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
jamesversion:

You think say you go school when in reality you be illiterate

In opposition to you, I don't think I went to school, I know I went to school.I am too lettered for your level.
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Afamed: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Land grabber at again
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by jamesversion: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
PHijo:

In opposition to you, I don't think I went to school, I know I went to school.I am too lettered for your level.

If you don't mind, what is your highest educational qualification. Let's compare our qualifications to know who is more lettered,

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by OgunLegbegbe: 3:56am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Land grabber at again
[/s]
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by RuggedSniper: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Abagworo:
Ogu bolo and Okrika in its entirety is a product of Ijaw and Igbo marriage. Ijaw man vs Igbo woman and the trend has continued till this day. So it's natural to notice some influence from the maternal side even though Ijaw based on male definition of ancestry.
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by RuggedSniper: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
RobbStark:
Ogu Bolo is not Igbo but Ijaw. Same as Opobo and almost all the other communities that share the same salty water.

Continue in your delusion Biafrans

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.