Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. (52264 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Tecno66: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong Un. How many times I call you? Trump no well o. E no dey mentally stable like Obama. So watch your actions. Sadam Hussein do pass all this but at the end na hole them catch am like rat. So melow abeg.
Explorers:
Kim Jong-Un's army readied for war as they fired rockets and torpedoes at mock enemy warships during North Korea's 'largest ever' live-fire artillery drills on Tuesday.

Hundreds of tanks were lined up along the eastern coastal town of Wonsan in a show of military strength to celebrate 85 years since the North Korean army was created.

Kim saluted the military as he watched the exercises on Tuesday, which involved the firing of more than 300 large-calibre artillery pieces and included submarine torpedo-attacks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4447140/Kim-Jong-army-fires-rockets-mock-enemy-warships.html

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

America ll pay dearly for this and might not even recover from this mess.

They woefully failed in Vietnam and Americans were killed like pigs... This is North Koreans who are more equipped than Vietnam.

America is overrated. We all saw the mess they created in Iraq and Afghanistan till date. If your almighty America couldn't get rid of Talibans, then how do you expect these overrated pigs to win this war against NK
Do u have any idea of battle history at all? Jesus!!!
North Vietnam (Vietcong) used guerilla warfare to their advantage n the US wasn't prepared to bomb a whole country to d ground when women n children were involved!!ยก!! Besides Vietnam never had nuclear weapons to make them a worldwide threat like North Korea!!!!! U ever seen d victims of nuclear Holocaust before? Just go to Hiroshima in Japan to see....generations are still suffering till date!!!!
Please just don't say what u don't fvcking know!!!!
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by oyienootieno: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:

What do you know?. N.K are like a dog who barks only at home but powerless outside. They are busy displaying their weapons at home while U.S have rounded them up both air land and sea.

You have made a point that will not make we wana waste time writing on your mention. You said what do i know? Lol so you want them to display how they want to fight and all what they want to use? Men you weak me.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xtopher123:

Exactly what I tell people, they just use Hollywood to put out propaganda of them being strong.. Vietnam dealt with US in a way US could never imagine, If they've go nerves let them Invade North Korea and They'll forever regret it
lol, don't delude urself, america is the world power because they have the strongest military in the world. You don't become world power by propaganda, it is achieved by power projection. If you even want to talk about the Vietnam war from a military standpoint, the NVA asses were heavily whopped by the USA, even though they were greatly supported by Russia and China, it was after the systematic withdrawal of the us army that the NVA could even dare to carryout an offensive against the south. Get your fact right, before y'all mislead pyonyang into annihilation with your deluded stance

4 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by skedman(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
Empty barrel makes d loudest noise,if d blessings of amerika starts to rain on him,he would sharpally accepts trump as his lord and personal saviour,

Make him go ask Saddam Hussein. gringrin
Do you think their president is jonathan. They are not coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by BigBrother9ja: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
vantage001:

It is because it is no longer 1940s that you should worry for North korea. The US is now a very different beast.
In the 1940s, Nuclear strike was the very last resort. Now the US has conventional munitions that has the same devastation as a Nuclear strike but without the radiation.
Imagine 20 ''Mother of all Bombs'' landing on North-korea. That is game over. And the scary thing is the North koreans will never see it coming till it is too late.
Iran ko, iran ni. We dey call meat, you dey call ponmo.
Israel, a US project in the middle-east will take care of Iran. The US will just sit and look while Israel do the work.
[/s]
Chai!
This your assertions is the most ridiculous I have seen in a long time. Please educate yourself by checking through the military might of North Korea. The ONLY area there are in no match with USA is airforce.
North Korea has the best naval military in the world, they have nuclear weapons too so, USA can't do any shakara, they have the best submarines etc.
For Iran vs. Israel, your must be a clown. Go and read history. Isreal would have been extinct by Iran long ago if not for their big brother USA under skirt they're hiding under. You be olodo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by IhfazConsult: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
war isn't good for the Korean peninsula

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by hahn(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
oyienootieno:

What you wrote there is as a result of freedom of speech..

That man you called Idiot can wipe out this country in minutes including your corrupt politicians.

In minutes?

All he needs to do is announce he is going to attack Nigeria and Nigeria will be empty in 2 seconds cheesy grin

He is still an idiot tongue

3 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by hahn(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
jmichlins:

As foolish as the man is, I will still accord him maximum respect and wish he borrow some sense to stop this ping pong he's playing with safety of earth

I just tire for the guy
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

At the emboldened, they spend more money simply cos of the number of military bases they have in the world.

Lmaoooo! U funny ooo! They have such debt figures because of their secret R&grin projects...ultra top secret projects hidden from d public but still funded by taskpayers.....ever heard of black projects(or black Ops)?
Military bases are useless without weapons ain't they? Its d weapons they develop daily,monthly n yearly DAT gave those huge debt figures!!!

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
oyienootieno:

You have made a point that will not make we wana waste time writing on your mention. You said what do i know? Lol so you want them to display how they want to fight and all what they want to use? Men you weak me.
i hope u came across d images i put up that compares usa and north korea's military strength. the war has been won by usa before it even starts

2 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Xtopher123(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

You are writing nonsense. USA has a conscience yet they destroyed Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afganistan et al. The only conscience USA have is if you've got oil in your country then they come knocking on your door.

What happened between USA led South Korea vs China led North Korea war, the last time it happened. Let me school you on something, USA thrives on wars. Thier economy is blinking and their debts in on the trillion dollars.

North Korea nukes will surely reach Seoul and Tokyo if the war starts and Pyongyang will surely be striked in return. The residents of Seoul still protested today that they should exit THAAD away from their country. Some smart ones knows they will be affected more than residents of USA cos the war will be fought on their borders.

I'm happy people lik you are still alive..

You've just said everything
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
dejt4u:
gbe enu e soun. My name Ayodeji from Osun State. Pls stop being a bigot and view issues as normal human being will do.

A word is enough...
And you're even proud to reel out your credentials. If I were you I would shoot myself. Someone who isn't proud of his/her country isn't worth living. My guess is your low esteem stems from low education and self worth. Let me educate you a little, North Korea has its people dying from poverty but chooses to use its commonwealth to develop military strength. This is a country you are proud of. It's a pity!

3 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by oyienootieno: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tecno66:
Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong Un. How many times I call you? Trump no well o. E no dey mentally stable like Obama. So watch your actions. Sadam Hussein do pass all this but at the end na hole them catch am like rat. So melow abeg.

No Guts No Glory...
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol baba, israel is a us ally. us even funded israel's iron dome missile defense shield that saved them from thousands of missiles raining into israel from gaza
I know just trying to show u that some countries military are also strong at least if 2 or 3 can join forces together gbabe. Thr russian military alone gan go stand them power for power.

However in our dear country Nigeria, all our soldiers have to display is muscles. Nothing dey inside their empty head. Sometimes I just laugh when I think of the Nigerian military grin. Its in this same Nigeria they call ordinary gun boats aircraft carriers. grin. When you pass through military checkpoints along the Jebba road, you'll see the rifles they carry and just laugh when you compare it to what elite forces around the world have in stock.

2 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by oyienootieno: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
hahn:

In minutes?

All he needs to do is announce he is going to attack Nigeria and Nigeria will be empty in 2 seconds cheesy grin

He is still an idiot tongue

Lol you really crack me up.. guess you need to join AY live show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by jmichlins(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
hahn:

I just tire for the guy
I just saw the military drill America and South Korea are doing close to his border and I don't blame him much. Even China are calling for an end to the drill especially after TAAD defense system joined. They were afraid it threatens their own security
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
Empty barrel makes d loudest noise,if d blessings of amerika starts to rain on him,he would sharpally accepts trump as his lord and personal saviour,

Make him go ask Saddam Hussein. gringrin

N Saddam Hussein didn't even have the weapon he was claimed to possess which his country was attacked for.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by jesus500(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:

My dear, it is only Isreal that can deal with U. S.
small israel that still depend on america for military hardware every year
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Xtopher123(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anybody that say US has got conscience is a bigot..

They had conscience and they messed up the Middle East and North Africa? US thrives on war and that's why Most Asians and Middle Easterners Hate them till date

Left for me I would pressed the War Button Long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by hahn(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
oyienootieno:

Lol you really crack me up.. guess you need to join AY live show.

Thanks cheesy grin
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Chai!
This your assertions is the most ridiculous I have seen in a long time. Please educate yourself by checking through the military might if North Korea. The ONLY area there are in no match with USA is airforce.
North Korea has the best naval military in the world, they have nuclear weapons too so, USA can't do any shakara, they have the best submarines etc.
For Iran vs. Israel, your must be a clown. Go and read history. Isreal would have been extinct by Iran long ago if not for their big brother USA under skirt they're hiding under. You be olodo
lol, its not about quantity bro but quality, the best of NK weapons are already phased out by the US years ago as outdated, trust me, they won't get close enough to use their weapons before it will be turned to a huge pile of smoke and scrap metals.

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ollah2: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo! U funny ooo! They have such debt figures because of their secret R&grin projects...ultra top secret projects hidden from d public but still funded by taskpayers.....ever heard of black projects(or black Ops)?
Military bases are useless without weapons ain't they? Its d weapons they develop daily,monthly n yearly DAT gave those huge debt figures!!!

Comprehension shouldn't be your problem bro. I simply summarised all in my message. They wouldn't have been indebted if they don't have much military bases. That's a simple fact
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ollah2: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Slonge2:
lol, its not about quantity bro but quality, the best of NK weapons are already phased out by the US years about as outdated, trust me, they won't get close enough to use their weapons before it will be turned to a huge pile of smoke and scrap metals.

You know this cos you are a North Korea Army right?
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
VladDracula:

The U.S military is overrated. The following countries will stand them blood for blood
Iran
Pakistan
China
Israel
India
Germany
Russia and most top countries of the EU
na noise us just get. The fact that they budget trillions of dollars for military acquisitions each year means nothing
Are u sure ur not drunk as a skunk?
The spent billions on military projects each YEAR n u think its NOTHING? I give up on u guys! Hope ur not one of d extremist Muslims who hate d US passionately! If u are..put that aside n focus bro ....those guys have weapons that never existed before created using elements not native to this planet!!!! U just don't have any idea what is really going on in d world.. Do U?

3 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by hahn(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
jmichlins:
I just saw the military drill America and South Korea are doing close to his border and I don't blame him much. Even China are calling for an end to the drill especially after TAAD defense system joined. They were afraid it threatens their own security

America, South Korea and North Korea are all mad

I need N1m kpere to jump my business dem dey there dey test bomb. Do you know how much those idiots have blown up in the name of "demonstration"?

Idiots. The lot of them angry

5 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by vantage001: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

You are writing nonsense. USA has a conscience yet they destroyed Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afganistan et al. The only conscience USA have is if you've got oil in your country then they come knocking on your door.

What happened between USA led South Korea vs China led North Korea war, the last time it happened. Let me school you on something, USA thrives on wars. Thier economy is blinking and their debts in on the trillion dollars.

North Korea nukes will surely reach Seoul and Tokyo if the war starts and Pyongyang will surely be striked in return. The residents of Seoul still rallied today that they should exit THAAD away from their country. Some smart ones knows they will be affected more than residents of USA cos the war will be fought on their borders.

[b]The largest importers of american weapons are developed countries in Europe, saudi arabia, qatar, UAE. All of them are pretty stable countries who are not engaged in any long term conflict.
Russia on the other hands exports to anybody. Every third world nation with a few dollars has a russian weapon or loads of Russian weapons including fighter jets.
Russia actually benefits more from wars than the United states in terms of weapons sale. That is a fact that is grossly underrated.
The US economy is a tech-oriented economy. The biggest companies in the US are apple, google, facebook, yahoo, coca cola and co.
The bulk of american wealth comes from providing sophisticated technical services and the sale of commercial industrial technologies to foreign STABLE nations.
So in terms of who benefits more from wars, it is actually Russia. Every terrorist group and rogue nation has a russian weapon.

The destruction of libya,syria, afghanistan and co, as much as the reasons for invasions are not completely altruistic, the preservation of human rights play a major role too.
All of those nations have a dictator, decimating unwanted parts of the populations, crippling the will of their people and treating them as sub-human. And the US will not stand by and watch especially when the people cry out. It is just the way the US have been conditioned over the decades by her leaders who believe in American exceptionalism and as the conscience of the world. That is what they are taught as American leaders.
Yes, i would prefer they look the way, but i don't think they can, It is not in their nature.
You say the US invades nations for oil, but that is a simplistic view. The US is the largest exporter of oil, so i am sure they can do without foreign oil.
The issue is that the funds spent on the wars by america have to be recouped, and the only thing those shitty nations have to offer to recoup those funds is oil just like NIGERIA.
[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

You know this cos you are a North Korea Army right?
do a little bit of research bro, it really helps. The NK are armed with cold war era weapons and their ultimate weapon is the threat they pose nuclear wise.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

Comprehension shouldn't be your problem bro. I simply summarised all in my message. They wouldn't have been indebted if they don't have much military bases. That's a simple fact
It seems comprehension is UR problem! Military bases are poo compared to black Ops project that gulp those billions!!!! That is d only FACT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Muafrika2:
Two war mongers on the opposite shores! I doubt there will be any war, esp considering that North Korea has no oil grin . I hear he does that to get food aid all the time cheesy

It will be dumb for the two Koreas to fight again over the US undecided
US is there to protect her allies...Korea and Japan. So it is not the 2 Koreans fighting because of US. Do you think it is reasonable for a country like NK to go Nuclear yet world no 1 tech country Japan cannot develop her military because US don't want her to and promise to protect her from outside aggression?

2 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by geeyoungmoney(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Opakan2:

Help me ask him o..

The should tie GEJ, his family, FFK, Fayose and those PDP pigs to a rocket with d recovered loots and shoot them to their death in Korea..

Useless good for nothing homosapiens
Lack of Sense in Action

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
VladDracula:

I know just trying to show u that some countries military are also strong at least if 2 or 3 can join forces together gbabe. Thr russian military alone gan go stand them power for power.

However in our dear country Nigeria, all our soldiers have to display is muscles. Nothing dey inside their empty head. Sometimes I just laugh when I think of the Nigerian military grin. Its in this same Nigeria they call ordinary gun boats aircraft carriers. grin. When you pass through military checkpoints along the Jebba road, you'll see the rifles they carry and just laugh when you compare it to what elite forces around the world have in stock.
strategy and fire power is what leads to victory. russia wont dare go out against america. reason being that, russia knows usa is powerful, knowing how capable they are in causing destruction, russia wouldnt go on a head on collision with usa. usa also knows that russia is powerful and wouldnt want to confront russia directly for fear of retarliation. they may disagree on some things but going to war wont be in their best interest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.