Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair (6823 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by IGgirl: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
My cousin and i re having an affair and we re about getting married, there is a but in it, most of my families are against our relationship talk less of our marriage, friends, individuals on their own who thinks wat we re doing is wrong. where im nt hapi abt is dt my granny dt we re 5&6 denies me too dt i can't go on wit dt marriage, dt is an abomination. But i dnt see anything wrong wit it coz dis is my life, my love, i think they re nt respecting my feelings. The truth is dt i lo9ve him so much if i looser him him , dis might lead to suicide, pleas nairalanders u people re my best pals nd i need ur opinions abt dis. Thank u.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Pweety4me(f): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2010
Holy **** lipsrsealed
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by chamotex(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
I think I know who this poster is . . . . .
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by jenibayo(f): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
chamotex:

I think I know who this poster is . . . . .

Who is de poster.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Imohbyron(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
jesus christ,see abomination.
It think it ain't proper,marrying ur relatiön.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
If all your family is against it, perhaps you should have a rethink. 'Whom the gods want to destroy, they first make deaf'.

Offtopic: just wondering how someone gets to the point where they decide to commit suicide over lost love. . . If na accident kill the person nko?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by skfa1: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
IG girl:

My cousin and i re having an affair and we re about getting married, there is a but in it, most of my families are against our relationship talk less of our marriage, friends, individuals on their own who thinks wat we re doing is wrong. where im nt hapi abt is dt my granny dt we re 5&6 denies me too dt i can't go on wit dt marriage, dt is an abomination. But i dnt see anything wrong wit it coz dis is my life, my love, i think they re nt respecting my feelings. The truth is dt i lo9ve him so much if i looser him him , dis might lead to suicide, pleas nairalanders u people re my best pals nd i need your opinions abt dis. Thank u.

Look young girl. I, personally as a Yoruba boy , I wont agree with you cause its an abomination.

Blood of the same blood is not good. Even the bible says it that one should not sleep with the same blood for example sleeping or getting married to two sisters from the same parent, sleeping or getting married to cousin's and so on like that.

The bottom line is that it is not good and what is not good is not just good.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by skfa1: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
chamo

pls tell us , who is the poster?
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Pweety4me(f): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
@sfa1 owun tio da ko da no ni yen tongue cool
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by chamotex(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
And you guys are believing the story undecided undecided undecided

Here are the clues:

Number 1 - 3 posts so far

IG girl:

My cousin and i re having an affair and we re about getting married, there is a but in it, most of my families are against our relationship talk less of our marriage, friends, individuals on their own who thinks wat we re doing is wrong. where im nt hapi abt is dt my granny dt we re 5&6 denies me too dt i can't go on wit dt marriage, dt is an abomination. But i dnt see anything wrong wit it coz dis is my life, my love, i think they re nt respecting my feelings. The truth is dt i lo9ve him so much if i looser him him , dis might lead to suicide, pleas nairalanders u people re my best pals nd i need your opinions abt dis. Thank u.

That's clue number 2.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Pweety4me(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2010
perhaps a slip of tongue?. . . grin
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by sentimentalsoul(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
May God save u and Ur love islike u want Amadioha to strike u and ur cousin, U think sey u be asain girl. abeg respect ursef o jari
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by skfa1: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

@sfa1 owun tio da ko da no ni yen tongue cool

Yeah thats right tongue
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by skfa1: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ Chamo

I gat u. U are a sharp man *thumbs up*
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2010
dats INCEST of d highest order.i sincerely wouldnt advice u 2 do dat even medical experts 2 dont approve of dat.some people say dat if u have sex with ur relation n she's pregnant she might have a deformed child who might be physically or mentally challenged.or she might be having several experiences of miscarriage. (i dont know whether its true sha) besides i dont think u're in love with ur cousin cos any normal person shouldn't even think of it talkless of going down d aisle.ure only lusting after her
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by EngrT1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
@poster, ur writtin was ok @ d beginin and toward d end u obviously made some mistake, definately dis isn't a true story, u're just a lonely guy lookin 4 some attentn
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by MyHonour(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
*dies*
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by elecktra(f): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
so we should jump up twenty times and jump into atlantic ocean on the twenty first jump abi ?? ode if you like marry your grand-ma sef and make your mummy the third wife
liar liar oshi be posting rubbish up and down just to seek unnecessary attention***hissssss**

1 Like

Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by pureminded: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
shocked sad
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Approved1(f): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
[center]THIS IS NOT INCEST. (though it is very taboo)[/center]
Did you know Abraham and Sarah were cousins

Ever heard of the term "kissing cousins?"

GOD doesn't frown on it. Too many bibloical people were cousins.  Just be careful of family traits that exist for certain disorders.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by please: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
what other advice do you want? all your parents friends and relatives are against it and you are seeking for other people's opinion. my friend do whateveer you feel is right for you. like you said "it is my life"indeed it is your life. live it the way you want. when consequences start to follow you will bear them. afterall you have been warned by all and sundry.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by chidyke77(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
IG girl:

i will be glad if it leads to suicide coz we are used to suicide bombers news and it will be unpopular if you did that bcoz of your affair with your cousin idiot. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by puskin: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
Approved1:

GOD doesn't frown on it. Too many biblical people were cousins. Just be careful of family traits that exist for certain disorders.

Thats why In-breeding in animals is not encouraged. And same applies to humans too.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by waleski(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
IG girl:

na2day sh.It like these come up
Approved1:

GOD doesn't frown on it. Too many bibloical people were cousins.  Just be careful of family traits that exist for certain disorders.
where is it that i can go and check it out in the bible oh
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by GL(f): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
IG girl:

how closely related are you guys? first cousins, distant cousins? i agree that it is your life and you don't have to bother about what society feels, but this is something that is so much frowned upon it'll have serious implications. you guys would be discriminated against EVERYWHERE. think about your future kids, they certainly won't have a nice time being the offspring of an incestuous relationship. you have so many things against your relationship already, but even if you choose to ignore them all think about the kids you guys might have. it's not fair to them, and you CAN get over this guy.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by r231(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2010
marry your cousin jare its a free country
if you are old enough to use computer/Internet and you don't know dat what you and your nasty is about to do is wrong then i don't knw what to tell you try JERRY SPRINGER
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by davou4eva(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2010
Check ur dictionary 4d definition may be u dont know. Traditionally, it is a curse and taboo. So i ll advice u quit and u ll definitely see a beta person.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Approved1(f): 1:29am On Jan 06, 2010
@waleski:

http://www.wordoftruthradio.com/questions/37.html>>God never forbade marriage between cousins.

**but I think I was wrong about Abraham and Sarah
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by Alxmyr(m): 2:25am On Jan 06, 2010
Since your life depend on it, there is nothing that anyone will say that will change your mind. He who does not heed to the words of the elders, even her granny will never listen to the words of NLander. But destruction has no relations, it follows whoever invite it.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by kadzukky(m): 3:17am On Jan 06, 2010
See babe, what is bad is bad, ain't it enough that you have been committing incest? now you plan on going ahead and rubbing it in the faces of your people, U are not going to die, u simply have to let go and re-arrange ur life. In life the biggest mistake we make is thinking that I cannot live without so and so person, truth is give life a chance and see how nature heals ur broken heart and gives u a better and happier opportunity again and again.
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by santanovva(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
Nice story, we have heard (or is it read) you. Next grin grin
Re: My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair by victorazy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
Fake Story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) / Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life / I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.