Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k (4895 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2017
endtime father called lexyboy grin grin grin
dacovajnr d tin no tire u? grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Pe mi loruko.....call me lexy boy! Lobatan......I just wan die for laff grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2017
That is bullshit, I have bought 2 cars for 2 different girls on 2 different occasions because they made me so happy, and I am a young guy. 900K is not money.

Let her return the money.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Barawo.. 419 feofle.
duduade:
Abeg how do I contact this girl I need the money!!! Or better still the mans contact.... This go be berra business!!!!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by dacovajnr: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:
endtime father called lexyboy grin grin grin
dacovajnr d tin no tire u? grin
The slowpoke of a father offers to trade prestige for pussay cum add money join! Imagine a oldman turn mumu"call me Lexyboy" embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by adelacuna(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Tell her chop and clean mouth
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by oppybouy(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2017
The lexy boy part totally killed me
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2017
900k say your pusSy na gold?

Ayam not understanding.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2017
5DMindset:
That is bullshit, I have bought 2 cars for 2 different girls on 2 different occasions because they made me so happy, and I am a young guy. 900K is not money.

Let her return the money.
I know you are lying but continue....
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
I know you are lying but continue....
Funny you, no be every body be poor man naw. Abi dem swear say make rich man no dey come nairaland again ?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2017
5DMindset:
Funny you, no be every body be poor man naw. Abi dem swear say make rich man no dey come nairaland again ?
Lolzz, so you are rich.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by tonyxxx(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Story for the gods..... That joro guy has perfected the art of drawing attention by promoting sensational stories. I wouldn't be surprised if he creates most by himself.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
Lolzz, so you are rich.
Super.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2017
5DMindset:
Super.
Prove it to me cus I doubt
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
Prove it to me cus I doubt
I dont care about you, I am just making a comment, whether you believe or not, is not an issue to me. Cos you and I are not friends and we are not expecting to be friends, right ? If you want to know me, PM me and I will give you an invite. Seeing is believing, right ?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2017
5DMindset:
I dont care about you, I am just making a comment, whether you believe or not, is not an issue to me. Cos you and I are not friends and we are not expecting to be friends, right ? If you want to know me, PM me and I will give you an invite. Seeing is believing, right ?
OK.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by opokonwa(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
That girl has a great star.
That man has spiritual eyes and can see it.

900K is just advance payment.
If that guy succeeds in sleeping with that girl, that will be the beginning of her struggles in life.

900K or more will not solve her problems thereafter.

The man will collect much of her destiny which is worth more than the 900K.

The man is not mumu. He's a wicked investor.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
OK.

hehehehehe... grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by lalasticlala(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Joro and his made up stories

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by CaraJewel(f): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
richommie:
Moment dem see young fine girls, Dem dey easily forget say dem don old,which one come be "Call me lexyboy", lool agbaya.!! cheesy

#YOLO
Lol
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
The slowpoke of a father offers to trade prestige for pussay cum add money join! Imagine a oldman turn mumu"call me Lexyboy" embarassed
wat a shameless old man grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by dacovajnr: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

wat a shameless old man grin
Very shameless..even the idiot girl be saying she's tempted to open yansh..imagine that abasha talk angry
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Very shameless..even the idiot girl be saying she's tempted to open yansh..imagine that abasha talk angry
she be runz girl na.na their way.na the old man wey dey chase after im dauther friend na im jus weak me grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by queencalipso(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin old papa youngie. 'Call me lexy boy' grin the man see fresh babe, deny him age.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by sexymonkey(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
lexy boy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by chiraqDemon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Which one be lexy boy again.
And d man de use God as him referral to get d girl

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by chiraqDemon(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
anotherydz:
Why the man dey toast like pastor
Guy who goes u
Nor de insult lexy Boy o grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k by SgtKisswhere: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
call me lexy boy grin grin grin grin..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 / a / The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.