Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] (4902 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
I will not type a long note on this one, if you know you know! grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by chatinent: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
This has nothing to do with redpill or feminism. The is just a girl being funny.

Know this, have peace.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
The dad is a dirty man. My dad washes his plate after eating. To set good examples.

I can't be such a dirty dad. Nah, it isnnir cool. I hate to see dirty plates.

6 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:
This has nothing to do with redpill or feminism. The is just a girl being funny.

Know this, have peace.
Ok
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
squash47:
The dad is a dirty man. My dad washes his plate after eating. To set good examples.

Your father asks you to wash the dishes, you will want to claim right abi? Before you open your mouth like blackhole undecided

20 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Franzinni: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cruise ...oga red piller ... this your redpill no be here be like been take overdose o
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Your father asks you to wash the dishes, you will want to claim right abi? Before you open your mouth like blackhole undecided

He doesn't ask me cos he has already done it himself to teach us how to be responsible adults.

4 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
The earlier you know you are not a redpiller but a bitterpiller the better for you.Stop making things hard for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
squash47:

He doesn't ask me cos he has already done it himself to teach us how to be responsible adults.
You do understand that the photo is talking about daughters yet
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You do understand that the photo is talking about daughters yet

Yes and you expect me to support him for being a dirty old man ? That has nothing to do with alpha. He is just a dirty old man with poor personal hygiene guidelines.

1 Like

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
The earlier you know you are not a redpiller but a bitterpiller the better for you.Stop making things hard for yourself.

Ahswear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
squash47:

Yes and you expect me to support him for being a dirty old man ? That has nothing to do with alpha. He is just a dirty old man with poor personal hygiene guidelines.

Wow Ok!
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by gistray: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Busy trying to destroy what Ubunja built.

This is hate an not redpill

You're not at war against women.... Ubunja was teaching how to understand women that is, manipulative women and have an upper hand in their own game.

All your post revolves around hate

3 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
My father wash plates? I can count how many times I did the dishes talk less of my father, tueeeeeh
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by JovialJune(f): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Op and his asslickers below;

3 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by DaInferno(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
squash47:

keep quiet; I can't allow my dad wash plates while am around. Live example matter

3 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
DaInferno:
keep quiet; I can't allow my dad wash plates while am around. Live example matter
Na God go bless you!

2 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Ayo2004: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
If Nairaland feminists catch this guy,na the end o grin

They hate him far more than Ronaldo fans hate Messi cheesy

What I know is that redpill is very sweet when u get money
When those sexy,big booty,captivating titties and angelic looking Nigerian girls are dying for you because you are driving a clean benz,living in Lekki,steady dripping and you are just fvcking and disposing,playing those girls without even spending much,you go enjoy ehnn.You go dey taste different shapes,pussy sizes,different tribes steady while still dominating rich babes who are ready to sacrifice their wealth for you while you are just cruising and chilling.When u even get richer,you can transport your activities abroad to those Latin babes,black American bannies,blonde angels and those south African mammies
Making mad money,cruising with babes,travelling and exploring the world,eating good and living life to the fullest

At 35-40,you can finally decide to settle down with one woman u believe is the best among the various you have met while travelling the world and ravaging women to serve as a good mother to your kids and also give them those beauty genes.
The moment she gets old and starts showing signs of saggy breasts and co.,find new shawties while still giving your children the best and having a great relationship with them

This,my fellow Nairalanders is my definition of redpill grin

3 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Telegram234(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Polynek(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nnaaee nawaoo
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Bennysam: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
squash47:

And you are proud of this nonsense you're talking

1 Like

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Bennysam:

And you are proud of this nonsense you're talking
yes, because he taught me how to be a responsible adult by always being clean and getting my plates wahsed without waiting for anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2021
DaInferno:
Shut up your dirty mouth .
He won't even need you to help him. He will do it immediately he is done eating. He is not waiting for you.

Stop pretending to be a good child. Not all father's wait for their children to help them do minor things. Most men are disgusted by dirty plates.

2 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Kingcalls: 2:41am On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:

U father must b a simp thats controlled by everyone in his house...thats if its his house sef ..... I'm sure he sweeps and washes his cloths and wives cloths

1 Like

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Olamilekxy(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Then your dad is a fool.

Big fool my brodaa.

The guy dey talk nonsense with confidence

1 Like

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Joeyfizzo: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:

if he tells u don't do it ...ndi ara
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
if he tells u don't do it ...ndi ara
telling is another thing. . Iberibe
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Then your dad is a fool.

Lol. I thought you had better ways to defend your point. My dad is a real niqqa. Not a dirty man like yours who stores dirty plates for his family.

He needs to come and meet my dad for tutorial on personal hygiene.

1 Like

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

U father must b a simp thats controlled by everyone in his house...thats if its his house sef ..... I'm sure he sweeps and washes his cloths and wives cloths

So if a man handles his stuff he is a simp ? Damn you all are lazy lots pretending to be alpha males.

You're just looking for women to slave for you all. That's why they don't respect you people. Never seen my mom disrespect my dad....
If you continue with this mentality, you will end up a sad old man who will never get love from any woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homosexuality: What Changed? / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls / 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.