Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" (30210 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law / Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by sarrki(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:

i beg to differ

when we have a president n a presidency the end therein is doom

I just hope you will be bold enough to admit you were wrong when the flaws in this government is exposed

God won't allow them to fail

If they fail we all fail
Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by sarrki(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Firefire:

Ki Oluwa da emi wa si ju igba na lo.

Alafia!

Amin ooo
Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by ZombieTAMER: 5:47am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Thank you sire

Having said that we are all human

My conviction on pmb was a personal thing

Based on sincerity, honesty and principle

I love and adore him

Nigerians will appraised him by next year

You don't have any other option
You have been programmed to chant Sai baba all the days of your life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by Firefire(m): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2017
dunkem21:

I know say na the bolded dey sweet you pass cheesy.

Honestly, I don't have anything against Tinubu except respect for the Jagaban. I no know wetin d man do you o.

Those days, we waited for Buhari/Fashola muslim-muslim combo .. I didn't even think of Tinubu in the equation.

wink I have dropped my aspersion on BAT, I have allowed the past to go seeing him retracing his steps as per his grievous mistake of supporting an octogenarian to rule Nigeria.

On the Muslim-Muslim ticket, APC as I use to say are professional liars. Now the truth is coming out as per what transpire in their dark places.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by sarrki(m): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You don't have any other option
You have been programmed to chant Sai baba all the days of your life

Morning
Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by mykelmeezy: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

God won't allow them to fail

If they fail we all fail

that your last statement i like it
why?

coz we all fail

so not everyone criticizing this Administration do so out of hate

but we know where they r failing

i mean its may already n yet no budget n we hope to come out of recession?

Nigeria is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by sarrki(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:

that your last statement i like it
why?

coz we all fail

so noy everyone criticizing this Administration out of hate

but we know where they r failing

i mean its may already n yet no budget n we hope to come out of recession?

Our responsibility as a citizen is to give constructive criticism where needs be.

Finally the good thing about democracy is once you are not good we boot you out in the next election
Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by mykelmeezy: 6:10am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Our responsibility as a citizen is to give constructive criticism where needs be.

Finally the good thing about democracy is once you are not good we boot you out in the next election

so people r condemned to years of suffering in the name of there is a better tomorrow

buhari might have good intentions

but with the folks around him you should know he'll fail like gej

if you take 6 months n the best you can find is dalung n ameachi....thats recipe for failure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by ilohemmy(m): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2017
For Buhari to pick you as a VP would have been a worst mistake

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by PASCHAL28: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Segun Adeniyi, you were in PDP and APC at the same time. You are one of those that made Goodluck to loose. Also to tell you, Tinubu never granted any interview on this issue. how did you come about it
Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
PASCHAL28:
Segun Adeniyi, you were in PDP and APC at the same time. You are one of those that made Goodluck to loose. Also to tell you, Tinubu never granted any interview on this issue. how did you come about it

Segun Adeniyi was never in APC at anytime. As a journalist and writer, he can interview all the principal actors and participants during the 2015 election irrespective of party affiliation and that was what he did. You should let Tinubu officially deny that he granted the interview before jumping the gun.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by obonujoker(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Saraki has proved many times that he is way smarter and bigger than Tinubu...

Even in the annals of Nigeria, Saraki will be more remembered in history that Tinubu.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by omoharry(f): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Story

No one can cause animosity between Tinubu, Osinbajo and Buhari

Enemies of the state stay clear
U APC e warrior, you are everywhere on social media making nonsense out of topic you come across that is focus on the ills of this administration and the harsh reality of life at hand experience by Nigerians .. I hope you have collected your stipend for breakfast this morning from your master? because it appears to me that u are jobless and have been strip from all sense of humanity and brainwashed into a robot that spit out exactly what your master would like to hear.. either right or wrong.. either in the face of outright injustice even to ur own kin.. even in the face of hunger and hardship.. a robot u are. what else can I say..continue..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by Babacele: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2017
PDP said Tinubu said....who go believe PDP? accuse them of stealing public,PDP would either starting foaming in their brain or mouth spewing trash brandishing Amaechi's or Tinubu's name .

$43m, $9.3m, N500m, $5.3m, $20b , $2.1b, $150m ,etc instead of GEJ telling us what he knows about these lootings with water tight documents and evidence to show us where the money went being the president for almost 6 years, the meekly wicked ex president is talking trash.
Remove such huge financial lifeblood from an economy and see whether the economy no go collapse. How Buhari dey manage this PDP infested economy self without killing all these roaches dey baffle me.
Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by sunnyside16(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Prof. Osinbajo is doing a good job. Thank goodness it was not you.
Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by Temptee101(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2017
orisa37:
God appointed Osinbajo and Buhari. God is still working on both of them. So no Room for Complacency.
Which of the gods? The Almighty God i serve cannot give us bubu rather Osibanjo was positioned by him to replace the curse called bubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2017
omo see baba agbalagba

who looks like oga here?

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by jjjjj2017: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Thank you sire
I love and adore him
Nigerians Zombie will appraised him by next year

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by fagin1982(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:
bunch of old recycled bastards

the biggest lie a person can tell himself is

NIGERIA will get better soon

call me a pessimist or whatever

but nigeria getting better is like your great grandma saying jesus is coming soon

You are very correct ....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by jjjjj2017: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Babacele:
[s]PDP said Tinubu said....who go believe PDP? accuse them of stealing public,PDP would either starting foaming in their brain or mouth spewing trash brandishing Amaechi's or Tinubu's name .

$43m, $9.3m, N500m, $5.3m, $20b , $2.1b, $150m ,etc instead of GEJ telling us what he knows about these lootings with water tight documents and evidence to show us where the money went being the president for almost 6 years, the meekly wicked ex president is talking trash.
Remove such huge financial lifeblood from an economy and see whether the economy no go collapse. How Buhari dey manage this PDP infested economy self without killing all these roaches dey baffle me.[/s]
Buhari is a product of CORRUPTION!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2017
hahaha if tinubu was the vp buhari would be long dead.
Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by kenex4ever(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2017
He is still pained

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by etzmiezbee(f): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2017
one thing I dont't understand about dis Nigeria politician is dey think dis politics is for dem alone. Dey shud give way for we the youth to lead. Imagine our leaders since 1960. Is there even hope for the young generation? undecidedone thing I dont't understand about dis Nigeria politician is dey think dis politics is for dem alone. Dey shud give way for we the youth to lead. Imagine our leaders since 1960. Is there even hope for the young generation?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by Koval12(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Thank you sire

I love and adore him

Your own mumu no be here undecided

Nigerians will appraised him by next year

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by tobiadebolas(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2017
Good morning,

My allegiance is to support and defend my country

To defend my country against internal and external aggression

That's why am a patriot [/quote]

Smh. Support and defend your country. More like support and defend Apc. Truth be told, political holders(pdp, apc,)in Nigeria are not dere to serve anyone but to amuse wealth for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by hohafrank(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
You would have failed woefully.Smelling mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by dee02(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Get frigging lost Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by Ddy(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Good morning,

That's why am a patriot

Defending ur country only with ur mouth and a comment on nairaland.U don't know where sambisa forest dey?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by engrchykae(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

Good morning,

That's why am a patriot
that means you are in the wrong place because you are direly needed in the northeast to fight the internal aggression by boko

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by breakeven: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Tibubu as vice president? Thank God it did not happen. We would have had two dead persons as president and vice president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" by arabbunkum: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Tinubu is still bitter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Demolishes 84 Gated Streets / Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.