Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor (4247 Views)

10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by engrMikemd(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2017
The prophecy was dire and unsparing.
In a video entitled, ‘Warnings to married Christian couples from the Lord Jesus Christ,’ Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo of the Complete In Christ Church, UK, prophesied eternal punishment to men who allow their wives to mount them during sex, men who love the doggy style of sex; and worse, men who love MouthAction!
Oladejo prophesied:
“The Lord has made the man the head, not the woman.
“So, those men who enjoy their wives coming on top of them on their matrimonial bed, the Lord says they are not coming to heaven at all!
“Because they practise immorality on their bed. They change the ordinances of God on their bed.
“The Lord said He made man the head , and so shall it be. You cannot change that ordinance.”
change that ordinance.”
Equally sanctioned in the old video which was picked up by some news sites on Wednesday is the doggy style, whereby the man enters the woman from the rear as she kneels on all four in front of him!
According to Oladejo, this style of sex practically turns the woman into a four- footed beast and is therefore capable of sending the practitioners to hell.
The fiery preacher thundered, “The Lord did not create you to behave like a dog on your matrimonial bed with your wife; or like a goat, or like a cow, or like a chicken.
“Those who do that are not going to make it to heaven.”
He said the “natural way” that God has made sex to be is for man to lie on top of the woman, and anything to the contrary risks divine chastisement.
Sexologists describe this “natural” style of sex act as the “missionary position.” It is the only natural way of having sex that God allows, according to Pastor Oladejo.
Those who practise anything short of the missionary position “ serve the spirit of lust,” the pastor deposed.
In order to assure his congregation that the prophecy was never his own idea, Oladejo said he had received the vision several months before he eventually had the nerves to share it with his congregation.
“I really didn’t want to share it with people, but the Lord laid it in my heart because He wants to use it to save the souls of His children who are on their way to hell,” Oladejo said.
Quoting from the book of prophet Isaiah chapter 33, verse 14 (which has no bearing to sex, by the way ), Oladejo narrated how the Lord showed him the vision of hell fire.
An angel had taken him to a department in hell, Oladejo claimed, where married men who engaged in masturbation, MouthAction, and woman-on-top sex positions were given the worst form of torture imaginable.
Quoting again from Isaiah 24:5, he said the Lord informed him that His children commit immorality on their beds, changing the “ordinances of everlasting covenant” as God had ordained it.
The affected ‘ordinances,’ as Oladejo claimed he was told, include the following :
• Woman - on - top sexual position
• Rear - entry doggy style . The book of Romans 1 : 30 came handy here .
• Men and women who masturbate
• Oral séx

oga lalasticlala what is take on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGQwd2gOxs
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by TrapHedges(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2017
Tchwwwww

romans didnt even say anything about sex position..yall sick upstairs.

Trapqueen77 do u agree with tis

2 Likes

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Tolexander: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Orisirisi!

Everyone is just saying whatever he feels like, claiming it was from God.

To start with, How did the pastor know that the recommended sex style by God is the "missionary style"?

It was never mentioned in the Bible if there was bed, mat, sofa et al in the garden of Eden where Adam and Eve were practising the " missionary style".
But there were spaces and trees. Probably the styles they were practising are "standing", " touch your toes", "hold the tree".
Missionary style is not very possible on trees.

Moreover, Adam and Eve could have watched any of the animals mating and copied their styles. It was obvious The animals were having sex before Eve was created for Adam. Most animals enter from the back, similar to "doggy style".
below is a thread showing animals mating.

https://www.nairaland.com/3203842/mating-style-animals

The best style Adam and Eve could have practised is in the picture below since the animal has similar morphological look to man.

4 Likes

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Redomi(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2017
How comes he knows all the sex position? women on top, missionary journey, wheelbarrow, rear entry, face to face, doggy, etc. Oh, I don spoil. This pastor must be high on something, he is high on tithe I think. I prefer to see an Igbo man a pastor or Rev.Father, than Our own Yorùbá...... Ìpínlè Ondo....Ibi àmúyangàn mí (Ondo state.....My place of pride)

1 Like

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by pyyxxaro: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Lemme go and show bisola

Brb
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Ndukings92(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2017
all the ones wey de sweet pass na em fem pastors go say God tell den dis God tell dem that,mtschweee.forget that thing abeg
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2017
dont be surprised if this pastor be releasing on other ladies backs and be chopping their snails as well grin grin.ppl like this wey dey critisize the way other ppl dey have sex na dem dey freakish pass grin grin grin.come to think of it na wetin concern u wetin husband and wife dey do behind closed doors cheesy.

1 Like

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2017
So only to lie down face up be our work This prophecy get k-leg

1 Like

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Some pastors sef
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Redomi(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:
dont be surprised if this pastor be releasing on other ladies backs and be chopping their snails as well grin grin.ppl like this wey dey critisize the way other ppl dey have sex na dem dey freakish pass grin grin grin.come to think of it na wetin concern u wetin husband and wife dey do behind closed doors cheesy.
Which snail? You mean those mature snail in the dark forest, abi those underage snail that are not ripe yo live in forest yet? Please enumerate more on snail. We have many types of snails. I like matured forest snail with hard shell than those unmatured ones roaming the snail.
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Ever8054: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2017
you see why as a Christian yet I don't go to church or have any special regard for this useless "supposed born trow away men of gods"..ask this thing to tell you the basics of the gospel of Christ he won't know a thing.the people I blame are the useless followers who seats and listen to them like goat..using the name of God to lie just to make money.".. the bible said".. in the last days men will run away from sound doctrine and heap for them selves teachers to tell them what they want to hear but not according to the true gospel of Christ". for those of you who goes to church but can't detect the when an acclaimed man of God is nothing but a devil.read Jeremiah 23.from 1 to the last chapter.and see for your self..
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Redomi:
Which snail? You mean those mature snail in the dark forest, abi those underage snail that are not ripe yo live in forest yet? Please enumerate more on snail. We have many types of snails. I like matured forest snail with hard shell than those unmatured ones roaming the snail.
u just dey find wetin dey my mouth grin grin grin grin.iyam talking of the snail wey don dey make men fall since the days of Nimrod,Samson and King David cheesy.The snail wey dey still make men run mad when dem see am...the snail wey some men go spend their whole month salary on grin

1 Like

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Partnerbiz(f): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Attention seeking pastor...
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2017
Only because he's never tried it.
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by geni340(f): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2017
silly pastor.
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Redomi(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

u just dey find wetin dey my mouth grin grin grin grin.iyam talking of the snail wey don dey make men fall since the days of Nimrod,Samson and King David cheesy.The snail wey dey still make men run mad when dem see am...the snail wey some men go spend their whole month salary on grin
Oh Snail, you mean the V shape underneath.
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by ShakurMY(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol, pastor nowadays should rewrite the Bible I guess.
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by adorablepepple(f): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:
husband and wife abi boy and girl..
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2017
My ugly wife..
Oyind18:
So only to lie down face up be our work This prophecy get k-leg
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Blissbag: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Let's style you for that next event. Call or whatsapp 07032813075

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Dannidom(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Useless prophecy

1 Like

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2017
paybak:
husband and wife abi boy and girl..
he was talking about married couples cheesy cheesy
just read the post again.
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2017
Okay sir.. No vex say i comment without reading post first.. How wife now?? I mean bumbae1
lefulefu:

he was talking about married couples cheesy cheesy
just read the post again.
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2017
paybak:
Okay sir.. No vex say i comment without reading post first.. How wife now?? I mean bumbae1
no i no vex cheesy cheesy
hmmm una done come again grin grin
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

no i no vex cheesy cheesy
hmmm una done come again grin grin
Lol na wa dem don add me join shocked
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Blissbag:
Let's style you for that next event. Call or whatsapp 07032813075
Is that real chanel ?
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
This is man of God ba

Hmm it is well
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by saktoy83: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2017
I yam confused... Strictly waiting for Apostle Suleiman comment on this before I say anything.

Every pastor now has his/her own personal gospel. Yeah! They preach with their personal Version of Bible written solely by themselves.

The gospel of Christ is.....Forget.....It's been carpeted.
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2017
paybak:
My ugly wife..
Hello!!!!!
Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by Onyenna(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
This sh*t is strong meehn!

Me: abort! Abort!
Pastor : Roger that!

Re: God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor by engrMikemd(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Orisirisi!

Everyone is just saying whatever he feels like, claiming it was from God.

To start with, How did the pastor know that the recommended sex style by God is the "missionary style"?

It was never mentioned in the Bible if there was bed, mat, sofa et al in the garden of Eden where Adam and Eve were practising the " missionary style".
But there were spaces and trees. Probably the styles they were practising are "standing", " touch your toes", "hold the tree".
Missionary style is not very possible on trees.

Moreover, Adam and Eve could have watched any of the animals mating and copied their styles. It was obvious The animals were having sex before Eve was created for Adam. Most animals enter from the back, similar to "doggy style".
below is a thread showing animals mating.

https://www.nairaland.com/3203842/mating-style-animals
I like your reasoning and deductions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Men Date Fine Girls, But bleep Ugly & Endowed Girls / 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid / I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.