Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex (6571 Views)

Thanks To My Ex Who Made Me Love Doggy Style Sex Position I'll Never Forget You / The 16 Things That Runs Tru Womens Mind During Doggie Style Sex / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by kmaster007: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
1.) Americans are searching for "doggy style" like whoa.

According to a study from AskMen, America Googled doggy-style more than any other sex position. It could be because it’s incredibly popular, or maybe just because some people find it logistically challenging and need help. Not our place to judge.

2.) It’s the second most dangerous position.

Woman-on-top edges it out, but doggy-style is responsible for over a quarter of penile fractures. According to a study done at the University of Campinas in Brazil, 28 percent of men admitted to the ER with a penile fracture got it from doggy-style (for what it’s worth, woman-on-top took credit for 50 percent). But don’t worry, the odds of “breaking” a
penis during sex are still incredibly low, so don’t let this scare you off.

3.) It's part of a bigger family of "rear entry" sex positions.

Doggy style isn't the only way to have sex from behind; doggy style is part of the "rear entry" group of sex positions that range from downward dog (yes, like the yoga position) and froggy to reverse cowgirl.

4.) It's really, really old.

You think Snoop Dogg was the first person to reference the sex position in 1992? No way. Ancient Greeks and Romans have artwork and literature referencing the sex position; Roman philosopher Lucretius even recommended it for couples trying to conceive (please note that this has no actual scientific basis).

5.) Lots of songs reference the sex position. Lots.

According to Genius, there are over 1,600 songs that address the topic, at least in passing. "P.I.M.P." by 50 cent, "The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang, and "Back That Thing Up" by Justin Moore (which is a country song about doggy-style sex in a barn, and it's just as good as it sounds).

6.) if your partner finds doggy style sex to be painful, you have options .

Because this position allows for super-deep penetration, some women may find that you're hitting up against their cervix. Try slowing down the rate of penetration, and have your partner play with the angle of her hips. She can try going down on her forearms or up on her palms to see if the depth makes a difference in her comfort level..

7.) It's called "doggy style," but plenty of other animals mate that way...

Including horses, camels, giraffes, and elephants.

8.) Meanwhile, tons of animals don't.

Whales, dolphins, and spiders forsake the position. and primates like chimpanzees don't use it exclusively.

9.) It's not just for vaginal sex.

If you and your partner are both into it, you can engage in anal sex and cunnilingus while you're back there. "Doggy style" can refer to any of those things, not just sex from behind.

10.) It's a favorite for a lot of guys.

According to a Women's Health poll, men list it as their favorite sex position, trumping old standbys like missionary.
This post was originally published in 2015 and has been updated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Okay.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by CheedyJ(m): 12:41am On Apr 07, 2019
Overrated style..
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by ValCon888: 2:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Spoon position all the way
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by anthonyuncle(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2019
I disagree with u on number 10. I think it's girls favorite position coz girls ask for it more dz days

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2019
doggy is the surest
#doggy is the way forward for this country
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by rex444(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:
I disagree with u on number 10.
I think it's girls favorite position coz girls ask for it more dz days
no be girls wey dia hip dry like my village stream ooo...a bottle shaped hip is classy for this

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by LarryBee1k: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Now
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by anthonyuncle(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2019
rex444:
no be girls wey dia hip dry like my village stream ooo...a bottle shaped hip is classy for this
lol.
e be like u na baddo
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by rex444(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:

lol.
e be like u na baddo
hehehehehe you suppose know na
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by BLUEJAYY: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Doggy is great but my favourite is it's variation; the pronebone position.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by liloafy(m): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex by AlphaSoul: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
kmaster007:
1.) Americans are searching for "doggy style" like whoa.

According to a study from AskMen, America Googled doggy-style more than any other sex position. It could be because it’s incredibly popular, or maybe just because some people find it logistically challenging and need help. Not our place to judge.

2.) It’s the second most dangerous position.

Woman-on-top edges it out, but doggy-style is responsible for over a quarter of penile fractures. According to a study done at the University of Campinas in Brazil, 28 percent of men admitted to the ER with a penile fracture got it from doggy-style (for what it’s worth, woman-on-top took credit for 50 percent). But don’t worry, the odds of “breaking” a
penis during sex are still incredibly low, so don’t let this scare you off.

3.) It's part of a bigger family of "rear entry" sex positions.

Doggy style isn't the only way to have sex from behind; doggy style is part of the "rear entry" group of sex positions that range from downward dog (yes, like the yoga position) and froggy to reverse cowgirl.

4.) It's really, really old.

You think Snoop Dogg was the first person to reference the sex position in 1992? No way. Ancient Greeks and Romans have artwork and literature referencing the sex position; Roman philosopher Lucretius even recommended it for couples trying to conceive (please note that this has no actual scientific basis).

5.) Lots of songs reference the sex position. Lots.

According to Genius, there are over 1,600 songs that address the topic, at least in passing. "P.I.M.P." by 50 cent, "The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang, and "Back That Thing Up" by Justin Moore (which is a country song about doggy-style sex in a barn, and it's just as good as it sounds).

6.) if your partner finds doggy style sex to be painful, you have options .

Because this position allows for super-deep penetration, some women may find that you're hitting up against their cervix. Try slowing down the rate of penetration, and have your partner play with the angle of her hips. She can try going down on her forearms or up on her palms to see if the depth makes a difference in her comfort level..

7.) It's called "doggy style," but plenty of other animals mate that way...

Including horses, camels, giraffes, and elephants.

8.) Meanwhile, tons of animals don't.

Whales, dolphins, and spiders forsake the position. and primates like chimpanzees don't use it exclusively.

9.) It's not just for vaginal sex.

If you and your partner are both into it, you can engage in anal sex and cunnilingus while you're back there. "Doggy style" can refer to any of those things, not just sex from behind.

10.) It's a favorite for a lot of guys.

According to a Women's Health poll, men list it as their favorite sex position, trumping old standbys like missionary.
This post was originally published in 2015 and has been updated.

Yup! 1992 was mad sick...
memorable. The year of
Doggy Style Records. wink
CEO: Snoop Dogg.

Whoa! Penile fracture... now
that's legit.grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage / Girls And Their Misunderstanding 'come To My House' By Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.