Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79761 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by Akinwale14(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by donteanz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't know where you get your inspirations from, but i must confess of all literaturelanders i've know you're the most outstanding. Keep this up brother, it gonna yield something astonishing someday. Mr ghostwritter

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Lotiababe(f): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
thanks Prof. please when is your test? really enjoy the class. don't wanna miss your test and exam for anything.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
donteanz:
I don't know where you get your inspirations from, but i must confess of all literaturelanders i've know you're the most outstanding. Keep this up brother, it gonna yield something astonishing someday. Mr ghostwritter
and i say a big Amen to your prayer...and thanks alot for the compliment, Olodumare bless you too

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lotiababe:
thanks Prof. please when is your test? really enjoy the class. don't wanna miss your test and exam for anything.
grin Lotia...Lotia, walahi u haf spoil to the core, u haf join badt gang too abi? but anyway shaa your tests and exam will be a work-over as long as my Banana ones again "fall on you" in room 107 Savanah hotel...omo rere bi custard, you are not a bastard. i don't mind if u come along with queenitee kiss
Re: Lucifer's Key by germaphobe(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
i got your back bro, write like you're destined for this. Love your style bro keep up the blazing fire

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by cyber5(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
The kain fear i get while reading this story

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Lotiababe(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
ghostwritter:

grin Lotia...Lotia, walahi u haf spoil to the core, u haf join badt gang too abi? but anyway shaa your tests and exam will be a work-over as long as my Banana ones again "fall on you" in room 107 Savanah hotel...omo rere bi custard, you are not a bastard. i don't mind if u come along with queenitee kiss
I only miss the class because I have to follow my girlfriend to her boyfriend house. And moreover, I don't understand the room 107 savana hotel, shey na the hotel wey Lucy from Lucifer's key lodge bi that?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
queenitee:
Eyinimofeoluwa, even if you don't love the supernatural world before, this story would make you fall in love with it
Babe am i luv already as in diz guy is gud ghostwritter u re good

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
queenitee:
Eyinimofeoluwa, even if you don't love the supernatural world before, this story would make you fall in love with it
Babe am i luv already as in diz guy is gud ghostwritter u re good and i hope u re cute too diz 1 way u like gud thing(girls)

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by shevydinho(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
in Japanese we say "subarashi" which means amazing.Ghost the link up is mad,the write up is epic

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2017

Fabian rehearsed his statements carefully picking the words he sure knows will appeal to Lucy’s hearing.

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oya all of you, get a fulls-cap paper, don't write ur name on it, just your matric number will do.
"Draft a short and captivating synopsis on LUCIFER'S KEY you had read so far"

I need enough answers before i drop the next chapter titled 'Déjà Vu' and i swear you don't wanna miss it.
the best of all will be greatly rewarded by reading the remaining chapters of CORRIDOR OF HELL (through email)

I would need a student with a skill for graphics (Coredraw +Photoshop) to come up with a cover that relates to the story (Asin baddest cover ever seëth)
I'm also skilled in graphic design myself but I hope to find someone more creatively crazy right here. (Same reward as above)
Re: Lucifer's Key by Rodriguez12(m): 2:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Well I have to admit that u r unique, I love your style......n Am so loving ur writeup but u dey do us strongtin ooo 1)ur update day tk forever n a day for my eye 2) we way no cm sabi draft short n captivating synopsis nko ntin for us on corridor of hell 3) I still de reload D DAY I DIED asiv I won die there bro jorr do somtin....... I've bin in ghost mode for a longtym now so that I can read d ghostwritter stories clearly wit ma ghost eyes......more mb to our phone jare

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by adontcare(f): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
The best amongst the best have updated yipee. Ok. Lemme get my pen and fullscap sheet

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Streetmade(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2017
So we dat can't summarise have fail the test
Re: Lucifer's Key by DaLaw22(m): 2:25am On Aug 03, 2017
errrmm.. Reading your update by 2:25am has to count for something right?

grin
Re: Lucifer's Key by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Your piece of work has a nice story line, almost well thought out and fabtastic. Here goes my synopsis;
Fabian is his great grandfather re-incarnated, "he" was killed by his grand pa in his first life and now he's out to seek revenge on those who killed him. His grand father knew once he saw him as a child that this was his father, and I think he was scared for a bit you know.
Currently he is confused as am I. He's soul is taken by the devil and he's committing these evil crimes he know nothing about except his arrest. I am actually confused here cos it seems that there "two" Fabian, the evil Fabian and the completely confused one.
His Girlfriend is in Nigeria, and he does not want her here because he is a wanted man, who just ran out of the bathroom naked to meet his GF there in his room.
Also he has the key, which he was born with, lucifer's key that the extra strong demon is looking for.
Thanks and can't wait for you to continue.

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Hollysaint: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2017
pls explain synopsis.is it summary or a favourute quote or?I dont understand the question.pls reply
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Hollysaint:
pls explain synopsis.is it summary or a favourute quote or?I dont understand the question.pls reply

A brief summary of the major points of a written work, either as prose or as a table; an abridgment or condensation of a work

synonyms
♦ (brief summary): abridgment, abstract, conspectus, outline, overview, summary

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Arondizuogu:
Your piece of work has a nice story line, almost well thought out and fabtastic. Here goes my synopsis;
Fabian is his great grandfather re-incarnated, "he" was killed by his grand pa in his first life and now he's out to seek revenge on those who killed him. His grand father knew once he saw him as a child that this was his father, and I think he was scared for a bit you know.
Currently he is confused as am I. He's soul is taken by the devil and he's committing these evil crimes he know nothing about except his arrest. I am actually confused here cos it seems that there "two" Fabian, the evil Fabian and the completely confused one.
His Girlfriend is in Nigeria, and he does not want her here because he is a wanted man, who just ran out of the bathroom naked to meet his GF there in his room.
Also he has the key, which he was born with, lucifer's key that the extra strong demon is looking for.
Thanks and can't wait for you to continue.
very funny reading this, I really acknowledge ur effort (even though it appeared u did it out of 'make I just put something down for this guy'). But I still love ur spirit...Kudos.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Streetmade:
So we dat can't summarise have fail the test
as long as u try then u can never fail...just a little attempt is what I want to see, I'm not expecting ur perfection.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
DaLaw22:
errrmm.. Reading your update by 2:25am has to count for something right?

grin
of course yes, just show me something, anything crafty, I don't need to be impressed, I just want us all to have fun and be creative.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Rodriguez12:
Well I have to admit that u r unique, I love your style......n Am so loving ur writeup but u dey do us strongtin ooo 1)ur update day tk forever n a day for my eye 2) we way no cm sabi draft short n captivating synopsis nko ntin for us on corridor of hell 3) I still de reload D DAY I DIED asiv I won die there bro jorr do somtin....... I've bin in ghost mode for a longtym now so that I can read d ghostwritter stories clearly wit ma ghost eyes......more mb to our phone jare
Oga Rodriguez, just because of ordinary test, na so u kon dey confess all ur sins for me...ogbéni abeg carry pen make u write something...we wan know wetin dey ur head.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Streetmade(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
ghostwritter:

as long as u try then u can never fail...just a little attempt is what I want to see, I'm not expecting ur perfection.
ok let me drop this one.
Having survive a ghastly motor accident which claimed the life of his parents.Fabian was brought up by his grandfather.He spent majority of his adulthood in london but the death of his grandfather made him return to nigeria where he discovered some things he was oblivious of,like the book of secret,sinnar,his real identity,and lucifers key.
Fabian got fed up of the things happening around him,and decided to go back to london but couldn't find his travelling document.The interference of belzubub in his life because of lucifer's key made life difficult for fabian,he was even ready to strike a deal with lucifer in order to free his soul from hell.
The question now is ''Will Lucifer Free His Soul From Hell'' we are yet to know that.
Prof i don try my best oh

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Streetmade:
ok let me drop this one.
Having survive a ghastly motor accident which claimed the life of his parents.Fabian was brought up by his grandfather.He spent majority of his adulthood in london but the death of his grandfather made him return to nigeria where he discovered some things he was oblivious of,like the book of secret,sinnar,his real identity,and lucifers key.
Fabian got fed up of the things happening around him,and decided to go back to london but couldn't find his travelling document.The interference of belzubub in his life because of lucifer's key made life difficult for fabian,he was even ready to strike a deal with lucifer in order to free his soul from hell.
The question now is ''Will Lucifer Free His Soul From Hell'' we are yet to know that.
Prof i don try my best oh
wow!
U really did more than I expected. Kudos
Re: Lucifer's Key by Streetmade(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
ghostwritter:
wow! U really did more than I expected. Kudos
thanks man,u inspired me

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Jane1234f(f): 3:06am On Aug 04, 2017
The SYNOPSIS
Fabian has just returned home from London because of the death of his grandfather, his actuall name is Abubaker,he was given the name Fabian by his girlfriend Lucy in London, he is his great grandfather reincarnated, upon his return Fabian was given a book by Mustapha,his grandfather's second in command,a book full of secrets and mysteries, a book his grandfather kept specifically for him. In the book of secrets as it is called,Fabian's life was replayed,his first life actually,pertaining how he got the shiny object on his neck,though still confused, he went further in the book of secrets that still showed him more about his first life which he didn't understand,because of his anxiousness to know about sinnar which he has read of in the book,Mustapha took him to the hospital where he met a man in psychiatric ward,there sinnar appeared to him and also revealed some things to him about his first life and also asking him Fabian to release him. Later on Fabian started fighting for his soul as Lucifer was out to destroy him, using a replica of him known as Abu terror,presently Fabian is wanted because of this his replica that goes about killing people and destroying things and his girlfriend Lucy just arrived in Nigeria in the midst of all these chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Chommieblaq(f): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Fabian(Abubakar) the only survivor of the ghastly accident that took the lives of his parent, was brought up by his grandfather, who later sent him abroad to further his studies.
The news of his grandfather's death made him return back to Nigeria. Upon his arrival he was given a book by his grandfather's protégé. In the book he discovered scary things about himself and family that he never knew, all these are tie to the necklace he believed was given to him by his mom.
He got feed up with everything and decided to go back, his travelling documents got missing. The emergence of belzubub made his life and the life of others more difficult. The only option he has for everything to be okay is to make a deal with Lucifer; trade his soul in exchange for his loves.
But then, will Lucifer keep to his part of the deal?
What becomes the fate of Fabian?

He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Jane1234f(f): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
I really don't think that the lady that visited is Lucy,it could be one of Lucifer's agent
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jane1234f:
I really don't think that the lady that visited is Lucy,it could be one of Lucifer's agent
Lol, See one of them...awon ti Mountain of Fire. but let's wait and see.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Fabian(Abubakar) the only survivor of the ghastly accident that took the lives of his parent, was brought up by his grandfather, who later sent him abroad to further his studies.
The news of his grandfather's death made him return back to Nigeria. Upon his arrival he was given a book by his grandfather's protégé. In the book he discovered scary things about himself and family that he never knew, all these are tie to the necklace he believed was given to him by his mom.
He got feed up with everything and decided to go back, his travelling documents got missing. The emergence of belzubub made his life and the life of others more difficult. The only option he has for everything to be okay is to make a deal with Lucifer; trade his soul in exchange for his loves.
But then, will Lucifer keep to his part of the deal?
What becomes the fate of Fabian?

He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon
really impressive...I love it...Kudos girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.