Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79756 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by Dotwillis1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
ghostwritter:

Dotun na u still dey ask me dis kain question? he was born with the key to his neck...and yes u are right.
I was referring to the part where he said his great grandma gv it to him. Btw

How did you know I answer to Dotun ?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by spixytinxy(f): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan ooo, abi which kind trade be dis fa, I come dey fear for fabian soul ooo. exchange wit lucifer? hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Babysuccess02(f): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Nw i get it. why he was referred to as abu terror at d beginning, nd why he said Lucifer should free his soul from hell. Everytin is falling into place nw.
I commend ur effort ghostwriter, u ar really wonderful. more inspiration to ur mind nd more data to ur phone dear.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ferking(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmm a deal with lucifer himself? That is too expensive, well God pass am, guy i love your story and the massage behind, please keep it coming on time oh, i was anticipating for it oh, thank you

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Chukwudi92: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2017
U write so beautifully..... The inside of ur mind must be a terrible place.. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by experimentist: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2017
O boy, this is brainrushing... Nice one Mr Ghostwritter. Don't stop, keep going. #CorridorOfHell shld be looked into.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chukwudi92:
U write so beautifully..... The inside of ur mind must be a terrible place.. Nice one
a very terrible place indeed...I wish I can take u on a journey into my mind, I promise u an horrific experience...I see things while I sleep, very strange things.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dotwillis1:
I was referring to the part where he said his great grandma gv it to him. Btw

How did you know I answer to Dotun ?? shocked
simple....I CAN TAP INTO YOUR SOULS AS LONG AS YOU ARE READING MY WRITE-UP.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Chommieblaq(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
ghostwritter:

a very terrible place indeed...I wish I can take u on a journey into my mind, I promise u an horrific experience...I see things while I sleep, very strange things.
shocked
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kennypedia, tell every member of the class to get ready for lectures tonight. it should be hall 4 beside the school library...they should all be seated before 8:59pm.
Every pretty girls in mini-skirt or crop-top should sit at the front...the ugly ones should just stay away from my sight.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by cassbeat(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
ghostwritter:
Kennypedia, tell every member of the class to get ready for lectures tonight. it should be hall 4 beside the school library...they should all be seated before 8:59pm.
Every pretty girls in mini-skirt or crop-top should sit at the front...the ugly ones should just stay away from my sight.
U like better sight abi??

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by cassbeat(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
ghostwritter:

Like for real??

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
cassbeat:
U like better sight abi??
my dear, any normal man with functioning joystick will say yes...so am I
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
cassbeat:

Like for real??
So how did you think I got to know about Sinnar and the unspoken secrets the world never knew about?...things happen in the night my dear, many unspeakable things.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Chukwudi92: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ur story is deep and insightful n I jst keep wondering wat d heck were u thinking abt to av evoke there though from deep within ur mind..

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2017

CHAPTER SIX

THE VOICE AND THE PUPPET

“Now open your eyes and do exactly as instructed!”

He opened his eyes into the darkness, he realized he was in the enclosed back of a moving van, he wondered how he got there but he instinctively knew where it was heading. He felt his hands and foot banded in chains as he tried to move. He was surprise not to have remembered anything of his past.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Prof, I'm sorry for missing three of your classes, I couldn't help it. I hope I can still catch up with others, class rep, come and help me here.

I really pity Fabian
Re: Lucifer's Key by germaphobe(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
scared me to my bones, had to give my pop corn to my younger bro to finish. What an update. Up you bro
Re: Lucifer's Key by ferking(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oh fabian i pray you win the battle of your soul
Re: Lucifer's Key by Dotwillis1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
ghostwritter:

simple....I CAN TAP INTO YOUR SOULS AS LONG AS YOU ARE READING MY WRITE-UP.
shocked
Re: Lucifer's Key by Dotwillis1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
happy birthday Fleetadmiral .......i m given you this Movie as a gift cool

Comman watch

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Jane1234f(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
ghostwritter:

So how did you think I got to know about Sinnar and the unspoken secrets the world never knew about?...things happen in the night my dear, many unspeakable things.
I am afraid of you now
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa, even if you don't love the supernatural world before, this story would make you fall in love with it
Re: Lucifer's Key by ElDaIllest(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:
Eyinimofeoluwa, even if you don't love the supernatural world before, this story would make you fall in love with it
You have love for spiritual and paranormal stuffs?
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
ElDaIllest:
You have love for spiritual and paranormal stuffs?
Yes, is there something wrong with that? I just love those kinda stories esp one about vampires or wolves
Re: Lucifer's Key by ElDaIllest(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:

Yes, is there something wrong with that? I just love those kinda stories esp one about vampires or wolves
Vampire Dairies,withches Of East End,the Originals,twilight,happy Potter,got,lord Of The Rings,legend Of The Seek,supernatural,twilight Saga,...What else is your escape? :-)
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Vampire Dairies,withches Of East End,the Originals,twilight,happy Potter,got,lord Of The Rings,legend Of The Seek,supernatural,twilight Saga,...What else is your escape? :-)
Teen wolf, Blood, scholar who walks the night, mirror of the witch, kanchi, my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox and many more. Teen wolf rocks best sha, I got to know lot of things.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ElDaIllest(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:

Teen wolf, Blood, scholar who walks the night, mirror of the witch, kanchi, my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox and many more. Teen wolf rocks best sha, I got to know lot of things.
Goodluck then,somethings are better left unknown,if you discovered a friend of your's had magical powers,how do you think you can deal with it?Well fantasy,that's where it all ends.
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Goodluck then,somethings are better left unknown,if you discovered a friend of your's had magical powers,how do you think you can deal with it?Well fantasy,that's where it all ends.
That's true tho, I don't think I can handle the troubles that comes with having magical powers. I don't want to have tho, I just love those kinda movies and stories. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2017
queenitee:
Sis u re too much thanks na everything i go read keep the mentions coming i dey home....thanks fam
Re: Lucifer's Key by jakeFrost: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ghostwritter where art thou
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mustapha pacing around Fabian’s room feeling so uneasy with what he just heard, he tried to figure it out but he couldn’t. An explanation to same man being in two different cities at a time is logically unrealistic.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.