Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79808 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by Damibiz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oya na...leme book for mine nw
kennypedia:
don't worry he will publish the reviewed and revised version

Re: Lucifer's Key by Babysuccess02(f): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
kennypedia:
yes profs gift to committed students. make sure you read up ooo test is coming unannounced
am vry much prepared 4 anytin. Tnx kennypedia
Re: Lucifer's Key by Dotwillis1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Following to the end!..

...where z d Lucifer's key sef? ...abubakar was birthed with it, how come it ain't on his neck anymore
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Following to the end!..

...where z d Lucifer's key sef? ...abubakar was birthed with it, how come it ain't on his neck anymore
pls I want a very good student of mine to help answer his question.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Babysuccess02:

am vry much prepared 4 anytin. Tnx kennypedia
as long as u ar prepared for anything...i swear u haf pass. Just come to room 107 Savannah hotel for a private exam, u need no writing materials...it will be oral and very physical.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2017
kennypedia:
if you like come to class I have warned you all about profs intent if you miss his class 4 unit out if 21 unit no be seresere. I foresee your cgpa shaking. sha come and buy textbook before test commences no textbook no test.
1 kennypedia
2 Babysuccess02
3 Eniqurl
4 queenitee
5 MhizDherbee .........
Am waiting for the rest to pay for their textbooks oo
prof sir they are asking me when will COH234 hold?
class rep, tell them it's not composary to buy my text book coz' i don't need their money but just help me bring d list of those who paid for it, i know what to do.
I need no guest in this class, i want registerd students with name.
Kenny, help me to tell dem wipé d lecture hall for COH234 is still under lock by the school authority...talk to d HOD about it.
LFK456 will come up wednesday night, i will take attendance.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Streetmade(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

class rep, tell them it's not composary to buy my text book coz' i don't need their money but just help me bring d list of those who paid for it, i know what to do.
Kenny, help me to tell dem wipé d lecture hall for COH234 is still under lock by the school authority...talk to d HOD about it.
mr ghostwritter iyam present oh
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

Prof sir, I'm always present in your classes
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

Okay sir am keeping the list. Babysuccess02 make sure you see prof and be prompt
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

as long as u ar prepared for anything...i swear u haf pass. Just come to room 107 Savannah hotel for a private exam, u need no writing materials...it will be oral and very physical.

Professor,the VC said to inform you about accompany him for a conference at Savannah hotel.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Ego2(f): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

Class rep, go and tell ur class members that if anyone's name isn't on that list, he or she will carry my course over and also inform them to stop forming ghostmode coz I know a way of dealing with them all....Kennypedia before u go, call me Ego2, hottadiva, jane1234f, queenitee...infact just call me all the pretty ladies in the class, tell them to come see me one after the other, I need to talk to them about their studies.
And as for the ugly girls and all the boys, tell them to all buy my compulsory text book or they fail....shey you haf hear?
Oya close my door, you can come and be going.
present sir sorry for coming late
Re: Lucifer's Key by Ego2(f): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

Class rep, go and tell ur class members that if anyone's name isn't on that list, he or she will carry my course over and also inform them to stop forming ghostmode coz I know a way of dealing with them all....Kennypedia before u go, call me Ego2, hottadiva, jane1234f, queenitee...infact just call me all the pretty ladies in the class, tell them to come see me one after the other, I need to talk to them about their studies.
And as for the ugly girls and all the boys, tell them to all buy my compulsory text book or they fail....shey you haf hear?
Oya close my door, you can come and be going.
present sir sorry for coming late.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Tuhndhay(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dope story... Ghostwritter, walahi you make sense........ I follow
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ego2:
present sir sorry for coming late.
Ego...Ego
òmò rè bi custard...u are not a bastard, look at you. But Ego, just take a look at your self, this your mini-skirt is too short for my heart beat. Shey o fè pa mi ni?...do you intend killing me?. if not wipè u are in my office, I might be tempted to score a goal inside ur body but i will show u messi nitorì because u are a small puberty. Anyways, meet me at Savannah room 107 after Wednesday lecture, I need to enlighten you on the school dress code...shey u haf hear?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
kozmicity:

Professor,the VC said to inform you about accompany him for a conference at Savannah hotel.
Your carry-over still dey carry belle for LUTH maternity ward...e go soon born, shebi na u wan spoil my plan?
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
queenitee:

Prof sir, I'm always present in your classes
queenitee ómó pùpà... even if I don't know all the girls in my class, I know you. Your complexion in my class is brighter than your future. Leave the reading to the ugly ones (who have yet been born), all u need to know is the interior to room 107 Savannah hotel. shey ò gbo?
Re: Lucifer's Key by Eniqurl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
When is our next class oh Ghostwritter
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

queenitee ómó pùpà... even if I don't know all the girls in my class, I know you. Your complexion in my class is brighter than your future. Leave the reading to the ugly ones (who have yet been born), all u need to know is the interior to room 107 Savannah hotel. shey ò gbo?
You mean I should not read again sir? Ah thank you.
Savannah hotel is a small thing
Re: Lucifer's Key by Babysuccess02(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

lol. Physical indeed. Bt am ready 4 anytin sha. Wil meet up wit u sir.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Babysuccess02(f): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
kennypedia:

Okay sir am keeping the list. Babysuccess02 make sure you see prof and be prompt
Dnt u worry. Am over prepared 4 anytin. Wil b meeting wit him tomorrow
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
ghostwritter:

Your carry-over still dey carry belle for LUTH maternity ward...e go soon born, shebi na u wan spoil my plan?

Sir please...it was a mistake,he wanted to give you salary... grin
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Babysuccess02,Ego2,Queenitee,comman register for your "SAVANNAH 107 HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER CARE" course.

Our course rep kennypedia will tell you everything you need...

Lemme give you small hint,you need lipstick,lipgloss,lingerie,bum shot.e.t.c..
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Eniqurl:
When is our next class oh Ghostwritter
My little Angel Eniqurl, how many times had I warned you to reduce ur heavy make-up, I guess it is now bluring ur vision of seeing my post when I said class holds on Wednesday night. But Eniqurl, kilodè? who are all dis young boys following u around the campus? Tell them to step away from you if they want their grades to step up toward them. Tell Kennypedia to give u my handout for FREE but u will have to PAY back in room 107 Savannah hotel on Saturday.
Re: Lucifer's Key by cyber5(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2017
DeraLoveth:
Second time am commenting on nairaland....my 1st comment was on Bloodline...and now..urs...wat can I say...u re very gud at wat u do...keep on d awesome work...d sky z ur starting point....*thumbs up*

who wrote that ma'am
Re: Lucifer's Key by Eniqurl(f): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2017
ghostwritter:

My little Angel Eniqurl, how many times had I warned you to reduce ur heavy make-up, I guess it is now bluring ur vision of seeing my post when I said class holds on Wednesday night. But Eniqurl, kilodè? who are all dis young boys following u around the campus? Tell them to step away from you if they want their grades to step up toward them. Tell Kennypedia to give u my handout for FREE but u will have to PAY back in room 107 Savannah hotel on Saturday.
I will reduce it sir..... I don't want a FREE handout because m nt ready to pay back in Savannah tongue
Re: Lucifer's Key by cyber5(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Ghostwritter you are suberb and i must admit that am getting scared considering the fact i just started reading this midnight

oya more updates oooo

by the way lemme shout Up nepa

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by germaphobe(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2017
seems like i've been missing classes, oya course rep come give me my handout and Mr ghost i dey wait for my pop corn to arrive thank God it's still in the evening.
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2017
germaphobe:
seems like i've been missing classes, oya course rep come give me my handout and Mr ghost i dey wait for my pop corn to arrive thank God it's still in the evening.

It's not free na you have to pay nominate a beautiful girl to go and ask prof the price or you pay me 44228828
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2017
For those of you that have collected their textbooks read up today Ohio I want to hear that test was hard oo
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2017
kozmicity:
Babysuccess02,Ego2,Queenitee,comman register for your "SAVANNAH 107 HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER CARE" course.

Our course rep kennypedia will tell you everything you need...

Lemme give you small hint,you need lipstick,lipgloss,lingerie,bum shot.e.t.c..
We are coming sir. What about crop top?
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2017
queenitee:

We are coming sir. What about crop top?
Nah...jhus bring your bikinis for a wonderful foursome at the pool.
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
kennypedia:
For those of you that have collected their textbooks read up today Ohio I want to hear that test was hard oo
Class rep,I'm looking for my #70,000 I brought to class tied inside yellow rubber band.I don't even know how it got lost,but the money is not even paining me,its the rubber band because I'm not the owner...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.