Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79803 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
This story is unique . Your immagination is excellent. If you can finish this story, I will rate it alongside royvers the day the world ended as one of the most imaginative stories I've ever read either on nairaland or anywhere else. Keep up the good work.
What an honour that will be to be placed side-to-side with one of literature's finest. I still look up to many of them such as Larrysun, foxyflow, tiffanyj and many more gurus. I still learn from them. we will both see the end to the story.
Again I say thank you.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2017
officialdiam:
You r a talented writer @ghostwriter....
thank you and God bless you.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
Mehn, this story is getting hotter.
Kimberlywest, kimkardashain, Evajael, Mhizgap, Ladysuperb, Hadampson, Yungeez, stephengee12, Emperor380, Jane1234f, Adesina12 don't lemme enjoy this alone
open the door wider let them come inside...bar man, customers don come.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2017
DeraLoveth:
Second time am commenting on nairaland....my 1st comment was on Bloodline...and now..urs...wat can I say...u re very gud at wat u do...keep on d awesome work...d sky z ur starting point....*thumbs up*
you remind me of one of my strict professor in unilorin. (Prof. Saliu) if he commends positively on ur work (project/seminar/thesis/presentation) then be asured it's acceptable anywhere in the world...thanks a lot sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Babysuccess02:
Ghostwritter, u ar one of my best writter on nairaland cox of ur style of writing. Plus i love ur stories so very much. More data to ur phone.
now i'm moved to tears...wish I can hug you tight. These are the kind of words than keeps me going. Edumaré bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2017
ebonyfaf:
Wow, i'm marveled at your style of writing! Keep up the good work and please don't forget to send the next update.
I will dear...(blow kisses)
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Baba carry on, May your Dick never lack puszy cheesy
thanks my guy...my babe is presently seeing to that...I wish you same thing...Edumaré bless u.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2017
adontcare:
Dis story is very interesting. Wow. Tnx for d update
you are welcome dear, that's why people like us were created...so to entertain you.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Damibiz:
Who so ever is in charge of that Roll call shd do the needful nd include Damibiz name there b4..,nd to the write men,u re killing it...more ink to yar pen
thanks my guy...Edumaré bless you.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Damibiz(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Za ghost...your guy loyal oh...
ghostwritter:
thanks my guy...Edumaré bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Babysuccess02(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
ghostwritter:

now i'm moved to tears...wish I can hug you tight. These are the kind of words than keeps me going. Edumaré bless you.
Tnx alot nd God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by yungeez(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
Mehn, this story is getting hotter.
Kimberlywest, kimkardashain, Evajael, Mhizgap, Ladysuperb, Hadampson, Yungeez, stephengee12, Emperor380, Jane1234f, Adesina12 don't lemme enjoy this alone
O baby m here, jst cum nd sit on my laps so dat d tori will b vry much enjoyable.
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
yungeez:

O baby m here, jst cum nd sit on my laps so dat d tori will b vry much enjoyable.
No problem
Re: Lucifer's Key by Lotiababe(f): 1:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice one Ghostwritter...can't keep my mind off the storiesNice one Ghostwritter...can't keep my mind off the storiesNice one Ghostwritter...can't keep my mind off the stories

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ferking(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
I love this story die,i wish you keep it rolling sir.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR

THE FALLEN

“…an enormous red dragon…His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth…the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth and his angels with him” (Revelation 12:3–9).

They say pride comes before down-fall and so was it in heaven as soon as the first man Adam was given life. Lucifer was known as the ‘shining one’ or ‘star of the morning’. He had been the wisest and most beautiful of all God’s created being that was originally placed in a position of authority over the cherubim surrounding the throne of God. He was blinded with pride and felt man do not deserve to be bowed for but rather treated as the dust he truly was.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer's Key by Eniqurl(f): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Superb!

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by kelvinhilton(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mehn u did a solid on that update.... More like a movie.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is just wow, the description is vivid. It looks like a movie, no looks like I was there when all these were happening.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ferking(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank you for the update

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by prisiliveth: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice update

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Akinwale14(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow nice

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2017
ghost writter with a double t. Am ur number one fan ... Continue ....i ave all this wicked badass story on my mind ..bt udeh pen it down . I cant ...ddntt knww hwto

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by hottadiva(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Too lit an update. the first part was the bomb. keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by shegssosplendid(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
oh Mehn, this is just too awesome, for someone to be this imaginative and could pen it down in a way we could all imagine also.. bros, I hail o, we need more, pullease. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Adfijem(f): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
So Captivity And Creativity Write-up, Welldone U're Really Doing A Gr8 Work Here,

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by vickyviolet(f): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
I doff my hat 4 d writer of dis wonderful story

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Dotwillis1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
more wisdom, knowledge and understanding fall on you!!!

........ You are toooo much

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Tolezy001(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ghostwriter u are too much ride on bro don't keep us waiting on the next update wink

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
make una submit attendance ooo lecturer Don dey para for me ooo. call ya friends wey never mark con do so now ooo before lecturer comes for another class ooo

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by shovaychoco: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ha ha ha... attendance marked. We dey ground dey wait for update

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Ego2(f): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
felt like i was seeing a movie. wow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.