Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online (141137 Views)

PHOTOS: Female TV Presenter Bahati Pascaline Pus.sy Pics Leak Online By Ex GUY / SHAME: Minister’s Daughter Nakked Photos Leak Online [photos] / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by ijustdey: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2022
Three sexually explicit videos of a young lady identified as Ms. Gracious Paradise, the daughter of a Clergyman, John Paradise has surfaced online.

Mr. Paradise oversees the Banner of Grace Church, Ketabebe in Ugep, Yakurr Local Government Area.

The Bleep videos of his daughter who is reportedly a final year student of the Cross River State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Itigidi, Abi Local Government made the school authority to send her parking, a family source who did not want to be named, told CrossRiverWatch.

But, a member of the Governing Board of the institution said the Board is not aware of such action.

“I called to find out but the details are sketchy. But, we are to meet tomorrow, maybe it will be tabled there,” the board member said after asking if the person was putting on the school uniform while carrying out the act.

In two of the videos which will not be shared by CrossRiverWatch due to an editorial policy on digital rights, Ms. Gracious is clearly aware of the act.

In one, she films the man in a position that suggests he was thrusting his manhood into her vagina.

In the second video, she films her nude self from her waist up.

In the third video, only a part of her face is shown as the video clip starts from a manhood inside a vagina, then pans to her breasts and face

https://crossriverwatch.com/2022/04/sex-tapes-of-pastors-daughter-surfaces-online/

6 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by frbona: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2022
how is this news ?!?

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by OVB123: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2022
I ask again "What is our society turning into?" why are female folks becoming wayward? A whole pastor daughter. Sodom and gommorha didn`t do worst than this ooo. God help us.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by YorubaIsGone: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2022
It is not a big deal amongst pastor's daughter. the Devil uses pastor's daughter to bring down men of destiny. there's one pastor's daughter in my place, whenever she sees me she always stare at me like a slowpoke, as if she wants to swallow me. they will not see me.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by MadamVanessa(f): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
OVB123:
I ask again "What is our society turning into?" why are female folks becoming wayward? A whole pastor daughter. Sodom and gommorha didn`t do worst than this ooo. God help us.

shocked

So because she's a Pastor daughter, she shouldn't live her life? was she the one that God Called or God called the father. The father is doing his own line of duty assigned to him by God, she has her own line of duty given to him by God.

I hate it when people are not being objective. Female folks are wayward, but male folks that constantly asked girls for nudes and secretly or openly recording girls when they're having sex with them, are not wayward.

And you won't blame you immature male folks that releases girls sex tape at any slightest provocation.

I haven't seen people as childish, unreasonable, useless, insecure and stupid as male gender. Sometimes they will secretly record you without your knowledge just to show to their friends and brag about it. So stupid and childish

Reason I have different types of dildos in my possession, I service myself alone. I don't want any insult because of sex by immature gender.

Our girl will never learn, as this one is trending now, a girl somewhere is sending her nudes to a complete idiot of a guy, a girl somewhere is having sex with a fool and allowing the fool too record her. Just to prove her love to him, e go shock you soon.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by AfonjaMazamaza: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2022
The sinful desire of the flesh leads to uncleanness, sexual immorality, and sensuality. It is better to seek the pain of heaven than the pleasure of hell. How could you be sanctified? By avoiding sexual immorality.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by robosky02(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2022
Why naaa

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by YorubaEniEgun: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2022
I thought it was nairaland fiancee??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by SisterAfonja: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
This is exactly what our sisters in the gospel always do behind closed doors. Jezebel, Destiny destroyers, Agent of darkness in sheep clothing looking for whom to destroy.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Righteousness2(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Very unfortunate, shameful and pathetic.

Being the son or daughter of a Pastor , bishop, Apostle, Priest or whatever does not guarantee you Salvation.

The Salvation, title or holiness of your parents will not save you from GOD'S Wrath.

44 Likes

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by AfonjaTheAfonja: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2022
I will only comment when it gets to the front page.

I have no business to comment for now shocked

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by AfonjaAfonja: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
embarassed Not new please tell us something else. They plenty for nairaland here Animegirl, Siofre, Jeon parading themselves as normal human beings but we know better embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by YorubaEniifibu: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2022
I'm coming

1 Like

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by fourboys: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Nigeria is gone embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Wasted lifestyle undecided undecided
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by flexxyworld(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So because she's a Pastor daughter, she shouldn't live her life? was she the one that God Called or God called the father. The father is doing his own line of duty assigned to him by God, she has her own line of duty.

I hate it when people are not being objective. Girl child is wayward, but the boy child that asked girls for nudes, secretly or openly recording a girl when he's having sex with her, is not wayward.

And you won't blame you immature male folks that releases girls sex tape at any slightest provocation.

I haven't seen people as childish, useless, insecure and stupid as male gender. Sometimes they will secretly record you without your knowledge just to show to their friends and brag. So stupid and childish

Reason I have different types of dildos in my possession, I service myself alone. I don't want any insult because of sex by immature gender.

Our girl will never learn, as this one is trending now, a girl somewhere is sending her nudes to a complete idiot of a guy, a girl somewhere is having sex with a fool and allowing the fool too record her. Just to prove her love to him, e go shock you soon.

The case was being alleged to be a case of rape, you know how you gender tries to use rape or molestation as a blackmail/sympathy. The video only gave more credence to what the situation really was. That said, I think upbringing and child parenting is very key, regardless of gender. Now is not the best to look for who is more wayward or who to blame. Everyone is to blame. The parent, the society, the morals , the school and all.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by ladilawal82(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2022
undecided angry
Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
AfonjaAfonja:
embarassed Not new please tell us something else. They plenty for nairaland here Animegirl, Siofre, Jeon parading themselves as normal human beings but we know better embarassed
this was exactly how a lady was disturbing us on nairaland, telling women to avoid men by all means, that she hates men with passion. I started searching about her both remotely an physically, I found out that this lady was a core prostitute, she was into prostitution. In one of her social network account, I saw a website and decided to visit the website, it was all about dating sha. I saw the lady picture, I click on it and texted her which she replied. I ask her out she told me bear bear to bear bear is 10 thousand naira, I replied you and who is doing raw abi you want to give me hiv, she said with condom I'll pay 5000 naira. I contacted one particular mod on nairaland, I ask a particular nairaland female mod to confirm if she is the suspected lady, the mod replied, she knows her too well, she's the one. I don't know if the female mod divulged the secret to her that made her to deactivate her Nairaland moniker and disappeared. We've not heard from her till date.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Between Pastor daughters and Jehovah witness girls, i no know who spoil pass..They always look quiet but love Gbola/fvck lyk madt!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Algold: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pastor children are devil first bus stop.

My first girl friend in Benin was a pastor's daughter.
I was in the Univ. So she paid me a surprise visit at home whivh we didn't plan. She jumped on my bed and spread her leg wide open... She was very attractive with big boobs and nice big ukwu. I was like watdafuck. As I was about to start shooting action film when a friend I never invited knocked on the the door. When I opened the door he walked in sat on the stool and ask me to help repair his laptop. I gave him all the sign to leave the idiot refused.
The girl got angry and left. Lo and behold, a month later I heard that she was four months pregnant.

God saved me

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by thestreets(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Algold:
Pastor children are devil first bus stop.

My first girl friend in Benin was a pastor's daughter.
I was in the Univ. So she paid me a surprise visit at home wish we didn't plan. She jumped on my bed and spread her leg wide open... She was very attractive with big boobs and nice big ukwu. I was like watdafuck. As I was about to start shooting action film when a friend I never invited knocked on the the door. When I opened the door he walked in sat on the stool and ask me to help repair his laptop. I gave him all the sign to leave the idiot refused.
The girl got angry and left. Lo and behold, a month later I heard that she was four months pregnant.

God saved me

You no go do thanksgiving for the girl papa church?

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by AfonjaAfonja: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ogbonnaa:
this was exactly how a lady was disturbing us on nairaland, telling women to avoid men by all means, that she hates men with passion. I started searching about her both remotely an physically, I found out that this lady was a core prostitute, she was into prostitution. In one of her social network account, I saw a website and decided to visit the website, it was all about dating sha. I saw the lady picture, I click on it and texted her which she replied. I ask her out she told me bear bear to bear bear is 10 thousand naira, I replied you and who is doing raw abi you want to give me hiv, she said with condom I'll pay 5000 naira. I contacted one particular mod on nairaland, I ask a particular nairaland female mod to confirm if she is the suspected lady, the mod replied, she knows her too well, she's the one. I don't know if the female mod divulged the secret to her that made her to deactivate her Nairaland moniker and disappeared. We've not heard from her till date.
forget all these rantings here. Nairaland ladies Bleep like rabbits behind closed doors. They can Bleep for Africa.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Ogbonnaa(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
AfonjaAfonja:
forget all these rantings here. Nairaland ladies Bleep like rabbits behind closed doors. They can Bleep for Africa.
don't be surprised that lady is a nairalander

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online by Ogbonnaa(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
AfonjaAfonja:
take your Std, Hiv/Aids infections body and get the hell out of this place embarassed
don't be surprised this lady is a nairalander

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.