Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300742 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Donmatlock post=61026812][/quote]

Keep staying in dream land and singing false praises. u dat hv head & facts to reason simply cldn't understand my quoted post on u. Now in simplicity, the published list/scores u saw could be doctored b4 publishing. The past examiners weren't independent of external influence. Take it or leave it, in all modesty, i know more abt this than u do. If U hv read my previous post on this thread, u wld've read my calls for accountability from them than blindly misjudging my post.

Ask for clarity where u may not understand and reffrain from calling pple names cos u r not better. Peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
viewingthistopic:

Keep staying in dream land and singing false praises. u dat hv head & facts to reason simply cldn't understand my quoted post on u. Now in simplicity, the published list/scores u saw could be doctored b4 publishing. The past examiners weren't independent of external influence. Take it or leave it, in all modesty, i know more abt this than u do. If U hv read my previous post on this thread, u wld've read my calls for accountability from them than blindly misjudging my post.

Ask for clarity where u may not understand and reffrain from calling pple names cos u r not better. Peace be unto you.

You seem to derail. So what is the step towards attaining accountability if not publishing results, names, finance promptly for the world to see and ask questions.

I will comnend any Nigerian who takes such steps, whether you term it as praises or whatever. If I see a thief I will call him a thief. This is the only way to help this country get out of a mess. If he is your brother or godfathet better go an check his history. This was one of the reasons legislatures from his state blocked his appointment until lobbyists appealed. I hope you know.

If you as a youth, does not know the difference between foolry and wisdom then, we are going to be in the same mess longer. You probably will treat others and expect people not to call you names.

Can this shit happen in organized countries

Peace be onto those who uphold justice.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by cynthia1234(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good day. There are four job vacancies available at Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe). 3 are scholarships while one is a lab tech position. You can visit http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/open-position/#.WdIwqxNSyuU for more information. The application deadline is 8th of October, 2017. The 3 scholarships are for MSc, PhD and Post Doctoral Research. Have a wonderful holiday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donmatlock:

I will comnend any Nigerian who takes such steps, whether you term it as praises or whatever..
We may disagree to agree. My Point against u is u calling fellow columnist here names for pple that are not worth it. That List She publish was doctored period. She also delayed publishing it till end of sept. So why praise her for doing her job incompetently while trying to score cheaply on becoming substantive MD against the rotation principle of the office amongst member state.
Nsima on the other hand is no good at all. His battered reputation for being a tight-fisted crook per excellence which led to his hurried resignation to avoid impeachment as a Deputy Gov in 2012 still hangs in the open.
Ameachi his benefactor gave him this limelight again to spite perceived political enemies.
None of them shld be commended until they show a paradigm shift from the old order. That will be all so as not to derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
N
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
I think you have to go back and make more findings on your facts. Mrs Ibim Semenitari, former acting MD/CEO of NDDC is the person that is putting future scholars in this mess. This backlog in payments of tuition and upkeep allowances to scholars started in her era. She endorsed candidates who were not qualified for the scholarship and most of them are on this forum following this thread.

If we must get things right, we have to stand up and demand for a transparent process in the administration of scholarship awards. Yes, she published the scores and names of candidates, but i tell you it was all formality. Candidates that were finally sent abroad to study passed through the back door.

Donmatlock:

You seem to derail. So what is the step towards attaining accountability if not publishing results, names, finance promptly for the world to see and ask questions.

I will comnend any Nigerian who takes such steps, whether you term it as praises or whatever. If I see a thief I will call him a thief. This is the only way to help this country get out of a mess. If he is your brother or godfathet better go an check his history. This was one of the reasons legislatures from his state blocked his appointment until lobbyists appealed. I hope you know.

If you as a youth, does not know the difference between foolry and wisdom then, we are going to be in the same mess longer. You probably will treat others and expect people not to call you names.

Can this shit happen in organized countries

Peace be onto those who uphold justice.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donmatlock,

Don't be quick to assume everyone who writes here is male ( It is a bit sexist). I could have let it slide but it felt uncomfortable.

Thanks for the nice things you said. I pray everyone of us who is desperate makes the list and it comes sooner.

PS: sis is more appropriate for me.

Cheers.

Donmatlock:

Bros. Well done. You are one of a few we have around. I pray God to have you as one of the successful candidates. If I lived in or around PH, I would have joined you physically. In fact, I would have prevented him from leaving. He is a very stupid fellow to keep his fellow citizens waiting for 7hours without empathy. No tea, lunch or refreshment just to remind him of his job. I am not saying you should act negatively. Keep being diplomatic. I hope to meet you someday. I have sent various info to some media outlets but none has published it. Let us also try to raise alarms using social media. Send SOS to Linda IkejI, Ynaija, Omojuwa, GidiTraffick Etc.....

If there was no money why are they conducting entrepreneurship training? That will gulp millions if not billon. Like I said in my previous posts, these guys are smart criminals, they look for loopholes to steal but if they find it hard, he creates one. This is a funnel to embeZzle. BOI and BOA have been training Nigerians on entrepreneurship and after that they go back home with 90% not mobilized. NDDC should not go that way, if truly Nsima is sincere there's no fund.

57years of indepence, we are still in deep shit. Nothing will change. Except another coup happens or restructuring occurs with good intentions.

The scholarship list has been doctored and has gone through so many CS operation. They just scared of releasing it.

Shame on Nsima and Ndoma Egba

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Being Nigerian is one of the greatest challenges in life.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Cebu:
N

My Guy, it seems u hv something to share. Feel free we won't come at you.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is so foolish that some of you guys are here fighting over stupid issues( who qualify and who didn't qualify, publish scores blablabla..). Who cares about that. the fact is, is the awardee from Niger delta or not! If he/she is a Niger Deltan then he/she is qualify for the award. The whole process was a mess at first instance. Is it the stupid CBT we sat for, favoring one field of study over another or what are you guys actually dragging at?...if you have leg(connections) oga use it and stop those stupid talks here...if some pass through back doors you can pass through corner door or better still pass through up door by praying....we should always speak with one voice so that those our brothers/sisters suffering abroad can be paid and the list should be release...you should be praying your name should be part of the selected than coming here talking and fighting over trash...

6 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
The more reason it was called a scholarship award NOT selection or connection award. Unfortunately, doors...back, corner or up are all blocked for good ONLY merit door will be accessible. Speaking with one voice for corruption is OPTIONAL so you can start speaking.

mcpreciousivan:
Is so foolish that some of you guys are here fighting over stupid issues( who qualify and who didn't qualify, publish scores blablabla..). Who cares about that. the fact is, is the awardee from Niger delta or not! If he/she is a Niger Deltan then he/she is qualify for the award. The whole process was a mess at first instance. Is it the stupid CBT we sat for, favoring one field of study over another or what are you guys actually dragging at?...if you have leg(connections) oga use it and stop those stupid talks here...if some pass through back doors you can pass through corner door or better still pass through up door by praying....we should always speak with one voice so that those our brothers/sisters suffering abroad can be paid and the list should be release...you should be praying your name should be part of the selected than coming here talking and fighting over trash...

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
My brother forget that thing. You are here talking about merit...when the CBT test was a mess...if you are to talk about merit you should have informed Godson before the CBT that the test should be base on one field of study....not bringing masscom question for all social science favouring those who studied masscom over others who did not...wake up from your dream bro...talking of merit...go ask your so call leaders who amongst them merit the position they occupied today starting from the Presidency. As per the scholarship matter, I will tell you in as much as the awardee is from Niger delta, he/she is qualify either merit or no merit...your prayer should be God let me be among the selected period.

6 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
viewingthistopic:

Thank you. This will put to rest some of the troubles of speculations in here. God bless you and everyone of us consciously engaging the authorities to make things get better.
forgeteee! All these things na scam! I dont even believe all these trash with this delay.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
mcpreciousivan:
u have said it all!

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Can we therefore conclude that the list has been put in Abeyance, as there seem to be no information on when it may be released.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Knightcrawler1:
Can we therefore conclude that the list has been put in Abeyance, as there seem to be no information on when it may be released.

My Guy, forget the grammer. Go and register for skill acquisition thats the koko now o.
@ JAYDEBADESTBOY abeg give him the latest news....LOL.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
dannysugar:

My Guy, forget the grammer. Go and register for skill acquisition thats the koko now o.
@ JAYDEBADESTBOY abeg give him the latest news....LOL.

Lol,na wa. Nigeria my country!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Knightcrawler1:

Lol,na wa. Nigeria my country!
I dey tell you. The more we look, the less you see.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
The scholarship money dey inside the stolen 26 billion dollars wey dey miss for NNPC.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
What if NDDC decides not to publish the list of 2017 beneficiaries, but decide to send sms/mails only to the beneficiaries?
I'm just thinking please...
So, in case anyone receives a "message of award" kindly share the information with the house.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2017
And you really think someone will share that here...lol. Nobody will risk exposing his/her connection in NDDC

Cebu:
What if NDDC decides not to publish the list of 2017 beneficiaries, but decide to send sms/mails only to the beneficiaries?
So, in case anyone receives a "message of award" kindly share the information with the house.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2017
shophut:
And you really think someone will share that here...lol. Nobody will risk exposing his/her connection in NDDC

How does informing others that you got an email amount to exposing your connections?#selfishness #NigerianProblem.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Cebu:

Smart thinking, that may be done to prevent an uproar/Backlash..
But i think there should be some sort of law that mandates them to at least publish the names in Papers.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Knightcrawler1:

Smart thinking, that may be done to prevent an uproar/Backlash..
But i think there should be some sort of law that mandates them to at least publish the names in Papers.

I don't see them publishing any list since they didn't do so in the processes leading to this point. Same media will be used in contacting beneficiaries. Besides during the application, it was clearly stated that they reserve the right to decide who makes the list & will have no business going further with those not contacted in any of the selection stages which we all agreed to and applied. So they are under no obligations at all to publish any list.

All we have to do is Watch and Pray that we get contacted soonest.
Top of the morning to you Ladies & Gentlemen.

6 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Lolz....funny comments. Oga Dannysugar, your assertion is wrong and if i may ask which part of the application page do you read it that the list won't be publish? The page I read mine from clearly stated that the list will be publish on the NDDC website. And those of you with negative mind, thinking mail or message might have been sent, is falls. No mail or text will be send. The list will be publish only that the exact time is unknown.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2017
mcpreciousivan:
No mail or text will be send. The list will be publish only that the exact time is unknown.
Are you now the MD/CHAIRMAN of the Board?

Try to read in between the lines of my post.
What do u understand by the word "shortlisted" in other words selected? If U are part of this process up till now, was there any time u saw ur name being published anywhere that u hv been selected/shortlisted for the stages?
Also i didn't conclusively say that the list won't be published (using The Phrase "I Don't Think"wink. I boldly said they are under no obligation whatsoever to publish any list as implied in the application guideline. U can also refer to the first post on this thread for reminders & clarity.

You are the one wrong and not me.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mr. Your speculation is understood. Am not arguing with you here, but is time you know that godson is just a contractor and that's why he doesn't have direct access to the nddc website, that why he sent messages and mail on shortlisted and interview and his work ends after the interview. The rest is left for the NDDC boards to decide. So it will be publish on their site. So calm down
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
As a scholar myself (2015), I can confirm to you that in my time there was no list in the first instance, we all got an SMS informing/inviting us to the induction and I wasn't sure I was awarded yet until I went to the induction and got my award letter
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
ladybug2:
As a scholar myself (2015), I can confirm to you that in my time there was no list in the first instance, we all got an SMS informing/inviting us to the induction and I wasn't sure I was awarded yet until I went to the induction and got my award letter

Good. Pls as a 2015 Scholar,Have you been paid by NDDC? So we know if the end to our waiting is in sight. Thank You.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
dannysugar:

Good. Pls as a 2015 Scholar,Have you been paid by NDDC? So we know if the end to our waiting is in sight. Thank You.

No, we have not been paid, unfortunately. It truly is demoralising. I'm a PhD student. The first and only payment I received was in March 2016 (mind you I registered/started the previous year - October 2015). It's a shame really.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
[I can imagine the anguish and frustration you've been through... Please, have you got any subtantive explanations why 2016 batch have received payments successively while you (2015) are left hanging?]

No, we have not been paid, unfortunately. It truly is demoralising. I'm a PhD student. The first and only payment I received was in March 2016 (mind you I registered/started the previous year - October 2015). It's a shame really. [/quote]
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
ladybug2:

No, we have not been paid, unfortunately. It truly is demoralising. I'm a PhD student. The first and only payment I received was in March 2016 (mind you I registered/started the previous year - October 2015). It's a shame really.

I sympathize with you on this. If you have been paid at least once although late, hw difficult is it to track same invoice from the school that got the payment as NDDC claims? Well, I hope this gets clearer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.