Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300479 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
nelsont1:
They decide which scheme to mess with and you will only compose long sentences on nairaland after that. If they decide to mess with PTDF, we will still do nothing. You think you deserve the scholarship because you're a Nigerian citizen? or because they love that you're too intelligent to pass any exam or their cbt? You think they're interested in whatever it is you'll contribute to the region after graduation? Lol... Wake up, they owe us only money for votes. You will be hurting yourself if you continue living your life thinking these men owe you anything whether APC or PDP. Better wake up and go find a way to further your studies. You talking about embarrassment lol, wait until they ban the youths totally from going to study abroad. We will still do nothing. Finally, please get us the scholarship with your guided positive belief. We are waiting.

Mr Nelson, I never said I deserved or I am owed anything - there is no need to vent or get ridiculously political like you have just done. Your tone suggests you have already given up and you are like ..... 'yeah whatever, the system is flawed, let's all deal with it.' Sure it is, but it is this sort of attitude that enables corrupt leaders to carry on as they have. If your issue is with dishonest scholars, then I hear you; but I am saying we - genuine 'by the book' scholars do NOT deserve to be treated the way we have. Are you saying they do not owe us any explanation?? I disagree with you. We did not ask for help to travel to the UK or US for studies. They sent out notification ads without any prompting from us encouraging qualified/potential candidates to apply for an overseas scholarship which we did. I wrote the test and attended a gruelling interview. I did not beg or solicit any favours. And I believe most of us did not either. So again your rants are misdirected and misguided.

I wish you are awarded the scholarship (and deservedly so) so when you get here and you are left to your own devices, you can come back and tell me 'to wake up and find a way to further my studies.' BTW, I have been doing that since 2015 after being forewarned about NDDC; but that does not mean they should not fulfil their payment obligations - so yes they do owe us something, an explanation at the very least.

This is the last time I will respond to any of your condescending drivel. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
They owe you no explanation and they know it. No matter how angry you get, you will do nothing about it. My issue is with the Nigerian youths and not with the dishonest scholars. All of us. If they tell you to come back, you will still do nothing. So stop responding.
Just deal with it. Find a way to sort yourself out. They sent you out there and they're capable of abandoning you with no explanation and that's what we deserve. Deal with it.
ladybug2:

Mr Nelson, I never said I deserved or I am owed anything - there is no need to vent or get ridiculously political like you have just done. Your tone suggests you have already given up and you are like ..... 'yeah whatever, the system is flawed, let's all deal with it.' Sure it is, but it is this sort of attitude that enables corrupt leaders to carry on as they have. If your issue is with dishonest scholars, then I hear you; but I am saying we - genuine 'by the book' scholars do NOT deserve to be treated the way we have. Are you saying they do not owe us any explanation?? I disagree with you. We did not ask for help to travel to the UK or US for studies. They sent out notification ads without any prompting from us encouraging qualified/potential candidates to apply for an overseas scholarship which we did. I wrote the test and attended a gruelling interview. I did not beg or solicit any favours. And I believe most of us did not either. So again your rants are misdirected and misguided.

I wish you are awarded the scholarship (and deservedly so) so when you get here and you are left to your own devices, you can come back and tell me 'to wake up and find a way to further my studies.' BTW, I have been doing that since 2015 after being forewarned about NDDC; but that does not mean they should not fulfil their payment obligations - so yes they do owe us something, an explanation at the very least.

This is the last time I will respond to any of your condescending drivel. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
nelsont1:
Honestly, this matter does not concern God in any way or form. He has given us the brain and we not paralysed to make things work. God has ensured all that but we only complain when it touches us personally and we still do nothing afterwards. If God touches them in this matter, how about other matters?
you are right bro....just sad
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Mayflowa(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
ladybug2:

Don't mind him. He has given up on life. That is what failures do. I do not know what his point is exactly. Can everybody be the president or executive. Is that how a country should be run. What manner of hatred would cause a country leader to abandon those he calls the best brain in a foreign country. The citizens have the sense of duty to speak out whenever things go wrong and the country's parliament would intervene if the executive fall to act. Maybe he has never heard of court of public opinion. NDDC can be taken to court on abandonment and disabuse of agreement. It will come to that!

Encouraging everyone to shut up is most puerile of him. If NDDC wants to discontinue her scholarship, they must write a letter to everyone awarded explaining why so and not parading lies that those unpaid are not true scholars. It is very unfortunate that maleficent occupies position of power in Niger but most unfortunate is the irrational citizens that launch them on.

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Bluethroat101: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
nelsont1:
They owe you no explanation and they know it. No matter how angry you get, you will do nothing about it. My issue is with the Nigerian youths and not with the dishonest scholars. All of us. If they tell you to come back, you will still do nothing. So stop responding.
Just deal with it. Find a way to sort yourself out. They sent you out there and they're capable of abandoning you with no explanation and that's what we deserve. Deal with it.

Oh they owe us a lot. A lot more than you know and that is what is called accountability. You keep using "we" like you are speaking for everyone. Just speak for yourself. Like the gentleman said, none of us asked for this. I saw the advert in newspaper and at that time I had already given up studying abroad but that gave me some hope. Why did they spend so much money advertising when they knew things were going to be like this? I mean the advert is everywhere. In Punch Newspapers you name it. They paid a lot for that. During the test they were taking pics of all of us for the media. You know why? Because they want to give the people the impression that they are working. The Government would even think that by now 2017 are already in the UK studying. It is all a publicity stunt. So what these scholars are doing is to make the Government know that it is not really true what NDDC is presenting. And oh yes this has been reported in many news outlets. The excuse is that they are auditing as if auditing takes years to do. Is this not something that they should have done even before you put the advert on the newspaper? If you are going to invite people for a work interview are you saying you don't already have salaries to pay them for like 8 months down? The money is there and a large chunk of it was given to them by the Government so even if they don't owe us an explanation they owe the Government one and the Government is accountable to us. Why don't they tell the media that they don't owe any explanation and see what would happen next. If they didn't coerce people to applying who would be on this thread waiting for a list or pleading for payment? Many of us left our jobs and flew from all parts of the country believing in a dream and hoping for the best but see what is happening? And please do not say that we put them in or voted or collected money to vote. If you have done your research well you would know that the people who collect this money are not the few like us but those who actually can rally thousands to vote. Why do you think the MD is focused now on road constructions and all? Check the NDDC website and if you have never done anything with NDDC before you did think they were the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Even yesterday they commissioned another road. The MD knows that we don't cover the big numbers for voters but since this was part of the budget he decided to still put up a front to make it feel that he is doing something. And please stop telling people to shut up. You are not the one suffering over there. They have a constitutional right to express themselves. And don't forget that anyone who wins this scholarship is given a letter. Legally, that qualifies as an agreement enforceable in a Court of Law. Too bad we are in a country where they do not obey court orders. They agreed in the letter to remit money when due so this is a breach. And all these excuses about the scholars being the one to blame. This is very heartless for anyone in this thread to say. If you are among those waiting for the 2017 list don't tell me you have not deferred yet? and that is if your school allows for January. So if they give you September and NDDC happens to award you with the scholarship, the same NDDC that caused you to defer would now blame you for going later than 6 months. Is that fair? This is what they tell the media. Oh they changed schools or oh they resumed late. How do you expect people to resume on time like this? If you are not among those waiting for this list then I can understand that may be you don't understand the process. But if you are among and you are saying this, then it is sad. NDDC do it deliberately to force you to make a decision that they can later blame you for it. General salute to all scholars for holding on tight till this day. God will surely answer your prayers and things will be sorted out by the Grace of God. You guys are strong. For the record, I am not one of the scholars but I understand. Just a concerned citizen.

10 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
We are all just speaking English here on Nairaland.

Fine, to those of you who think you can sue NDDC please go ahead and sue them.

And to those of you soliciting co-operation to sign petitions, protest and all that please count some of us out. Not that we have given up but it is because we have found out the truth. This predicament we are going through now was compounded by some scholars.

So how do you all intend to defend your protest? What will be the theme of the so called protest? What will you say you are protesting about? When the body (NDDC) presenting the awards have come out with claims and allegations against some scholars. And to buttress my point further, these claims are very true. So who will the court acquit in this case? Scholars or NDDC?

Even if we send messages to all the direct numbers of top government officials, the blame will still come back to us because of the few bad eggs amongst us. What i'm i saying in essence, we are the ones who have given this opportunity to them to capitalize upon.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
nelsont1:
Guys calm down please. These leaders owe you nothing. They're just doing you a favour. Stop whining here because at the end, all you do is just waste your data typing your headaches here. The Nigerian youths I know can only fight themselves, but are not ready to face our old politicians. So all of you must just shut up and enjoy what you get. If you don't have money to further your studies, please leave nddc alone.

How can compose this sort of thing?
These leaders owe you everything! Have you heard the words accountability and service?
Why were they voted into power? I blame the Youths that do not know how to fight for their rights,or demand accountability
no leader is doing me a favour by serving me, he should either serve properly or quit!
If they leave NDDC alone how will the system improve? If you change the system this incompetent leaders will fall in line and do what is right.
You cannot change a system by keeping shut, so my people talk, talk talk and keep talking, something must give!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
shophut:
We are all just speaking English here on Nairaland.

Fine, to those of you who think you can sue NDDC please go ahead and sue them.

And to those of you soliciting co-operation to sign petitions, protest and all that please count some of us out. Not that we have given up but it is because we have found out the truth. This predicament we are going through now was compounded by some scholars.

So how do you all intend to defend your protest? What will be the theme of the so called protest? What will you say you are protesting about? When the body (NDDC) presenting the awards have come out with claims and allegations against some scholars. And to buttress my point further, these claims are very true. So who will the court acquit in this case? Scholars or NDDC?

Even if we send messages to all the direct numbers of top government officials, the blame will still come back to us because of the few bad eggs amongst us. What i'm i saying in essence, we are the ones who have given this opportunity to them to capitalize upon.

I have a problem with how your mind works,
With all due respect you either have someone in government or are just a plain sissy,
so even genuine scholars should suffer for something they have no knowledge of? If you were in their shoes will you be blabbing this way?
NDDC cannot dump the blame on these scholars, if there is fraud it is from within the agency! As far as we know they exist a budget and a stipulated number of awards, so coming to blame scholars for fraud perpetrated by its staff is wrong!
Your comments typifies a generation too cowardly to stand up and condemn what is wrong.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Mayflowa(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Knightcrawler1:

With all due respect you either have someone in government or are just a plain sissy,
so even genuine scholars should suffer for something they have no knowledge of? If you were in their shoes will you be blabbing this way?
NDDC cannot dump the blame on these scholars, if there is fraud it is from within the agency! As far as we know they exist a budget and a stipulated number of awards, so coming to blame scholars for fraud perpetrated by its staff is wrong!
Your comments typifies a generation too cowardly to stand up and condemn what is wrong.

I am forced to believe that there are nddc agents here or prolong citizen oppression has altered the mentality of some people. Can you imagine a Nigerian heaping blames on scholars! If there was corruption in some awards by nddc who is to be blame?

More than 168 neglects. How many of these were corrupt awardees? What is our business with what go on in the agency? Are they not ashamed that Nigeria's name is being drag through the mud even by reputable government agencies. Already scholarships letters from Nigeria are no longer respected as basis for visa grant!Yet someone mental reasoning was able to support nddc's action.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
ladybug2:

nelsont1:
@Nelson, you haven't even gotten the scholarship yet bro, and are already sounding totally frustrated. Until you are left abandoned by someone who has pledged to offer you something you coudn't have easily given to yourself, then you will know that that person owes you something.. Come to think of it, why did you apply for the scholarship in the first place, if you don't have any hope of receiving something. If you really felt capable enough sponsoring your studies, then you shouldn't even be here.. Before they publicize for this scholarship, they are sure they are capable of handling the expenses, that's more like saying they are offering you something, and once they are unable to fulfil their obligations, take it or leave it "they owe you something".. That's my take anyways.. I really feel so sad at what most scholars are going through oversees cos of this NDDC stuffs. Managing for 9ja alone self no easy, come to talk of managing abroad in such condition.. God will help us all... Goodnight friends.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
@Knightcrawler1, if you have been following this thread for some time now you will notice, i was part of the group that actually agitated for this protest and publication on national dailies. But i had some bitter experience that some prospective scholars still left that same group and went to find their backdoor way to the list. #yesmyannoyance. Besides, my recent comment here, i did sympathize with the genuine scholars that have been affected (see extract: It is rather unfortunate that others who went through the process are involved in this mess...)

So don't jump into conclusion. Many here only come read and go without any positive contribution. Many went to form various whatsapp groups, only to come back when the going got tough, and they suddenly remembered this thread for their rants. All of a sudden they want those of us who didnt agree to join the various groups to support their cause.

We have categorically stated that we won't support such a cause. Whoever wants to go ahead should do so at his or her detriment. Afterall, #allhumansareselfish and we all did apply for this award on different individual basis. NDDC did not coarse anyone into filling or applying for the scholarship award.

I had to go this lengthy just to clear your misrepresentations.

Knightcrawler1:

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 1:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Unfortunately talk talk changes nothing. Action action does and non of you here is ready for any action. Not just action for this scholarship but action that would change everything for good. For your information, none of your online ranting bothers them. They have more pressing issues than giving us scholarships and yes they owe us nothing. They are doing us all a favour talk talk youths.
Knightcrawler1:

How can compose this sort of thing?
These leaders owe you everything! Have you heard the words accountability and service?
Why were they voted into power? I blame the Youths that do not know how to fight for their rights,or demand accountability
no leader is doing me a favour by serving me, he should either serve properly or quit!
If they leave NDDC alone how will the system improve? If you change the system this incompetent leaders will fall in line and do what is right.
You cannot change a system by keeping shut, so my people talk, talk talk and keep talking, something must give!

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 1:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Lol it's time to start acting, stop speaking. It is you I pity for thinking these guys owe you and you risk giving up on life with such mindset. Your talk talk is same as saying nothing. It has no effect. They will give us the scholarship when they feel like and if they feel like.
Mayflowa:

Don't mind him. He has given up on life. That is what failures do. I do not know what his point is exactly. Can everybody be the president or executive. Is that how a country should be run. What manner of hatred would cause a country leader to abandon those he calls the best brain in a foreign country. The citizens have the sense of duty to speak out whenever things go wrong and the country's parliament would intervene if the executive fall to act. Maybe he has never heard of court of public opinion. NDDC can be taken to court on abandonment and disabuse of agreement. It will come to that!

Encouraging everyone to shut up is most puerile of him. If NDDC wants to discontinue her scholarship, they must write a letter to everyone awarded explaining why so and not parading lies that those unpaid are not true scholars. It is very unfortunate that maleficent occupies position of power in Niger but most unfortunate is the irrational citizens that launch them on.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2017
I only have one question to ask God anytime we see... was I the one that chose Nigeria or His angel directed me here. If it's an angel... it's going to be heaven war2. And if am the one that chose Nigeria... I will ask God if they sell alcohol in heaven, Is either I must be high when I made such decision or I thought it was just a dream...but definitely non be my clear eye I take chose am o... Abeg does anyone have angel Gabriel's number pls? I need deportation to another country...

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2017
mcpreciousivan:
I only have one question to ask God anytime we see... was I the one that chose Nigeria or His angel directed me here. If it's an angel... it's going to be heaven war2. And if am the one that chose Nigeria... I will ask God if they sell alcohol in heaven, Is either I must be high when I made such decision or I thought it was just a dream...but definitely non be my clear eye I take chose am o... Abeg does anyone have angel Gabriel's number pls? I need deportation to another country...

LOLZZZZZZZZZZ
I Totally understand you
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
mcpreciousivan:
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nafitari: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Mayflowa:

I am forced to believe that there are nddc agents here or prolong citizen oppression has altered the mentality of some people. Can you imagine a Nigerian heaping blames on scholars! If there was corruption in some awards by nddc who is to be blame?

More than 168 neglects. How many of these were corrupt awardees? What is our business with what go on in the agency? Are they not ashamed that Nigeria's name is being drag through the mud even by reputable government agencies. Already scholarships letters from Nigeria are no longer respected as basis for visa grant!Yet someone mental reasoning was able to support nddc's action.
nelsont1:
Unfortunately talk talk changes nothing. Action action does and non of you here is ready for any action. Not just action for this scholarship but action that would change everything for good. For your information, none of your online ranting bothers them. They have more pressing issues than giving us scholarships and yes they owe us nothing. They are doing us all a favour talk talk youths.
nelsont1:
Lol it's time to start acting, stop speaking. It is you I pity for thinking these guys owe you and you risk giving up on life with such mindset. Your talk talk is same as saying nothing. It has no effect. They will give us the scholarship when they feel like and if they feel like.
@Nelson Like you said "they sent the youths out there" so they do owe them something. If you have given up, don't discourage the guys who still have the strength to fight. There are so many stranded scholars, they didn't ask for it, they fulfilled their own part of the bargain by passing the exam and interviews and getting accepted to these universities so the government ought to fulfill theirs. Afterall, they advertised the scholarships and that's what scholarships are all about. Don't come here and add to the frustrations of these youths. If all they can do is rant, let them rant, let them vent. If you have found other means to sponsor yourself abroad, oga go and leave the NDDC nairaland thread

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lol... Strength to fight indeed. Please don't disturb this thread with your ranting until the scholarship comes.
nafitari:
@Nelson Like you said "they sent the youths out there" so they do owe them something. If you have given up, don't discourage the guys who still have the strength to fight. There are so many stranded scholars, they didn't ask for it, they fulfilled their own part of the bargain by passing the exam and interviews and getting accepted to these universities so the government ought to fulfill theirs. Afterall, they advertised the scholarships and that's what scholarships are all about. Don't come here and add to the frustrations of these youths. If all they can do is rant, let them rant, let them vent. If you have found other means to sponsor yourself abroad, oga go and leave the NDDC nairaland thread
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
You don't get to dictate what we say on this thread, 'Mr' Nelson. If you don't like it, take a hike.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nafitari: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
nelsont1:
Lol... Strength to fight indeed. Please don't disturb this thread with your ranting until the scholarship comes.
lol...so you are actually waiting for the scholarship, one would think you're already "in the abroad" sponsoring yourself. Biko find another thread if the ranting is disturbing you. They are not using your data to do it.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
I was thinking Oga Nelson was a scholar myself.....lol.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Uwemy: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Dear friends, please lets keep calm. We should be praying that we make the list when it is finally released.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Another Friday no news.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
It really is a shame. We hope and pray whatever the delay it gets sorted soon enough. I emailed one of the coordinators to lament and plead for any info at all on the status of our payments. Well, I received a not too hopeful reply simply stating - We are still awaiting management approval for the release of funds. This has been the regular sound bite for over a year now. God help us. Let us still try to remain hopeful (including those awaiting the release of the list).
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Those of you saying the list will be release next week...next week...next week and next week how market. I dislike people that Tell moon night tales embedded with lies ....please don't give fake news in here and don't say what you ain't sure of...
I was there today at NDDC headquarter... the fact is the list has not even surface at fifth floor after the last boards sitting.
In fact the Awaiting final approval now is not from Nsina alone but some strong headed chairmen at the top.
and also government matters.
I also inquired about our brothers/sisters that have not been paid, the truth is the whole problem is Government palava...''corruption'' in quote..
now this has nothing to do with any scholars at all but some wicked uncles and aunties that are in charge from top....
all documents and findings ready but to approve the money now is a big problem, because the probe on what happened to last NDDC budget is now the question on board.
I dislike this people.
Anyway lets hope as no cogent info was given on approval day.
I say we wait for the release and as for our scholars that are not paid yet the best thing is to protest at the headquarter and at Abuja . live protest is need trust me NDDC will bend because there is money in NDDC. If you can't make it let your brothers represent you or sister and also let us aspiring scholars join them if you are near.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Thank God you have found this out for yourself. This is what i have been saying here. Some people think Nsima is the problem.

From the clause i marked red...if i may ask who called in the aunties and uncles at the top? Are they not scholars who wants to make the list by force whether merit or not. At all cost. So whose fault is it.

This group of scholars don't care how whatever they have done is affecting anybody. All they want is their interest at the detriment of others. Bro, if i should advise you, boycott any form of protest on this matter at your own interest. I made this comment because you contributed in going there personally to find out things for yourself.

mcpreciousivan:
Those of you saying the list will be release next week...next week...next week and next week how market. I dislike people that Tell moon night tales embedded with lies ....please don't give fake news in here and don't say what you ain't sure of...
I was there today at NDDC headquarter... the fact is the list has not even surface at fifth floor after the last boards sitting.
In fact the Awaiting final approval now is not from Nsina alone but some strong headed chairmen at the top.
and also government matters.
I also inquired about our brothers/sisters that have not been paid, the truth is the whole problem is Government palava...''corruption'' in quote..
now this has nothing to do with any scholars at all but some wicked uncles and aunties that are in charge from top....
all documents and findings ready but to approve the money now is a big problem, because the probe on what happened to last NDDC budget is now the question on board.
I dislike this people.
Anyway lets hope as no cogent info was given on approval day.
I say we wait for the release and as for our scholars that are not paid yet the best thing is to protest at the headquarter and at Abuja . live protest is need trust me NDDC will bend because there is money in NDDC. If you can't make it let your brothers represent you or sister and also let us aspiring scholars join them if you are near.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=mcpreciousivan post=61607820].
I was there today at NDDC headquarter...

Guy I thought u earlier stated that visitations at NDDC HQ are restricted to Tuesdays & Thursdays? How come u r now visiting on a friday?
As far as I'm concerned, i'm not interested in any of these stories but the list being released. I dnt care whatsoever is happening inside there.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=dannysugar post=61609187][/quote]

Lol @dannysugar.... Lets just say he learnt something from me.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Guy am not here to drag words with you am too mature for that. Incase you want to know, I went there with top priority. I did go for visitation, was granted a pass because I know my way. Such pass you won't get it if you don't have someone in. Let me correct you once more. I never said you can't get your way in but if you go in group you can only get pass on Tuesday and Thursday because that's the day that was put aside for visitation and must be something important. Except if the CSO get a pass order. That office na my area okay. If you think to enter NDDC headquarter na beans go there na an try your luck even on visitation day you might not get in. So oga I non come here come drag with you o.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Y'all can assume and speculate,you can try to make the conclusion of the scholarship process "larger than life" blaming in it on everything and everyone your mind tells you to.

The list is sitting pretty in 7th floor and awaiting MD's approval. No one knows why he is pending it. He has bn rolling out contracts and jobs (" aunties" and "uncles"/ politicians and whoever y'all are choosing blaming aren't impeding those, yet they just really fancy the scholarship that dont add any coins to them). Think again guys.

The power to conclude sits with the MD. He will deal when he sees fit. Accept that.

All the same you are welcome to vent the nothingness.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mcpreciousivan: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Point of correction...The aunties and the uncles are not scholars o..they are directors and staffs in charge the scholarship and NDDC budget.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
ladybug2:
It really is a shame. We hope and pray whatever the delay it gets sorted soon enough. I emailed one of the coordinators to lament and plead for any info at all on the status of our payments. Well, I received a not too hopeful reply simply stating - We are still awaiting management approval for the release of funds. This has been the regular sound bite for over a year now. God help us. Let us still try to remain hopeful (including those awaiting the release of the list).
A Sad one indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.