Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (297722 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
BLESSMME:
It will really be WISE if everyone will keep their unsolicited 'sources' and guess works to themselves till we get a VERY concrete info from the Organizers. The incessant disturbances on this group is too much already. Everyone should please have a Solid Information with concrete back up or just remain calm till we hear of any further outcome from our Write ups and tweets.

Apparently some fresh problems have emerged again, the Minister of the Niger delta region Pastor Usani is at logger heads with the Victor Ndoma Egba led management of the NDDC.

Could this Political bickering in Cross River State be the reason for this unending back and forth movement to the releasing the list/ or conducting a fresh application,because I keep getting told the recruitment is still cancelled by the minister in charge and he has ordered a fresh recruitment wherein fresh publications will be made available this week but it seems the management under Victor Ndoma Egba / Nsima Ekere are bent on displaying some level of insubordination ...

It is really getting tiring.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/cross-river-storm-not/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/aggrieved-apc-members-ask-court-void-result-cross-river-congress/

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
sethmelia002:

Apparently some fresh problems have emerged again, the Minister of the Niger delta region Pastor Usani is at logger heads with the Victor Ndoma Egba led management of the NDDC.

Could this Political bickering in Cross River State be the reason for this unending back and forth movement to the releasing the list/ or conducting a fresh application,because I keep getting told the recruitment is still cancelled by the minister in charge and he has ordered a fresh recruitment wherein fresh publications will be made available this week but it seems the management under Victor Ndoma Egba / Nsima Ekere are bent on displaying some level of insubordination ...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/aggrieved-apc-members-ask-cofurt-void-result-cross-river-congress/

How does this concern the list.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
sethmelia002:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/aggrieved-apc-members-ask-court-void-result-cross-river-congress/

http://themedianonline.com/en/index.php/9-news/143-is-amaechi-really-involved-in-cross-river-apc-leadership-crisis
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
choicecad:

How does this concern the list.
Because I think the list will need to be given a consent from both parties Usani and Victor/ Ekere before being released. Remember it was the Minister who addressed us on the internet first on the suspension of the list until subsequent payments were made to clear outstanding debts from previous scholarship that address note did not come from Ekere/ Victor...I dont know if you are understanding my drift.

The list release or conducting a fresh recruitment is supervised by the minister and the responsibility delegated to the management led by Victor/ Ekere. These are my thoughts
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
God is in charge!

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ShockWeaver: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
What a joke this NDDC is. I have almost finished my masters and they haven't even released the list. I took the time to read most comments and I agree with the direction of action that is being taken. In addition to the tweets and the proposed publication, I suggest a legal (Class action suit with as many signatories as we can get) front to our requests and it should encompass the injustices that have been served to even the previous iterations of the award. I think we should explore all options open to us and fully exhaust them. I believe there is a national ombudsman that we can channel our grievances through. Just my thoughts though. I hope we all have a fruitful week.

This might be useful http://www.pcc.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by paoloscali(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Has anyone lodged a complaint at the public complaint commission yet? Just asking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
I don't think so.
You can help us do that.
paoloscali:
Has anyone lodged a complaint at the public complaint commission yet? Just asking...
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Welcome back @nigerdcritics
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by CSmooth: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
All those with "sources", today is June 12, second week of June, wassup?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Let's keep up!
They see the tweets even if they don't respond.
Ovywils:
Let's keep tweeting & retweeting.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ovywils:
Let's keep up!
They see the tweets even if they don't respond.

where are the tweets?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
On twitter!
sethmelia002:

where are the tweets?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ovy you shouldn't have answered this one. He just reported himself. Apparently all this while his concern was dropping negative news here and not bothering with the solutions suggested. Perhaps his 'connection' can no longer help him he is now asking about tweets. @sethemelia go on twitter and create some buzz. Search for Nddc_scholars17 tweet and retweet anything you see.

Ovywils:
On twitter!

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmm...
Thanks.
I think he knows where they are, I just decided to answer
Knightcrawler1:
Ovy you shouldn't have answered this one. He just reported himself. Apparently all this while his concern was dropping negative news here and not bothering with the solutions suggested. Perhaps his 'connection' can no longer help him he is now asking about tweets. @sethemelia go on twitter and create some buzz. Search for Nddc_scholars17 tweet and retweet anything you see.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sethmelia002: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Knightcrawler1:

My friend there is no need to be rude, I only just contribute in my own way through what I am told and perhaps inform everyone on updates I get.Everyone should have a freedom to comment be it believable or not.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Its rather sad and appalling how our leaders in Niger Delta do things. Other Nigerian Agencies that advertised for Scholarship Awards in 2017 had gone on to conclude the process. Yet the only intervention agency in Niger Delta has left us (2017 applicants) in limbo for way too long. We have to intensify our efforts to ensure that we force them to release that list. Enough, lets act now!!!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by tonituler: 1:20am On Jun 14, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Marketing Associate need in Abuja

Responsibilities

• The Marketing Officer is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of Market it Nigeria’s marketing, viral expansion and advertising initiatives.
• Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and the overall management team, the MO's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing visibility and sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, partnerships, affiliates, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
In particular you will:
• Develop marketing plan and in line with overall business strategy and goals.
• Custodian of total marketing, branding and overall marketing performance
• Overseeing the CRM process, ROI and managing closely agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - customer acquisition, repeat purchase, Average Order Value [AOV] etc
• Responsible for Marketing Analytics. Oversee market research and competitive intelligence for quick decision making
• Prepare, own, implement and control of marketing budget
• Collaborate effectively with other members of leadership team to ensure alignment of marketing with commercial and business plans
• Utilize superior understanding of consumer insights and deep knowledge of local trends to identify innovative ideas for profitable growth and execute them
• Managing relationships with Central team in a matured and cohesive manner that brings the best of Central and local collaboration to the benefit of the company
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree and/or an advanced degree in Marketing or HND
• 3+ years of marketing in a consumer internet business, bringing experience building strong brands for companies with best-in-class digital experiences for large, global audiences, preferably in the consumer goods industry
• 3+ years of data-driven marketing with strong success implementing consumer acquisition and/or retention marketing campaigns with clear business objectives and targets.
• Strong understanding of direct response marketing principles and methodologies.
• Understanding of digital and direct marketing tactics (SEO/SEM, direct mail)
• Proven track of record of managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns
• Must be highly detail-oriented, double-checking work, with un-prompted follow-through.
• Driving skills with evidence of valid driver’s license will be an advantage
• Expertise generating, prioritizing, testing, and delivering on ideas that could drive 10 percent growth.
• Self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong managerial experience
• Strong and relevant relationships in marketing agencies and other local partners
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint

Applicant must resides in ABUJA

How to Apply

Click here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegha7k6bCc6URbmOcpdA_C940Q3X8aTkAH2mfFOEYx5wWsQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Or Send your Email to alexben2200@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2018
na2016:
Its rather sad and appalling how our leaders in Niger Delta do things. Other Nigerian Agencies that advertised for Scholarship Awards in 2017 had gone on to conclude the process. Yet the only intervention agency in Niger Delta has left us (2017 applicants) in limbo for way too long. We have to intensify our efforts to ensure that we force them to release that list. Enough, lets act now!!!
In what other ways can we act asides tweeting? Most people here already avoid that.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kilmix: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
choicecad:

Hmmmmm. This week whether good or bad we shall know

The last working day of the week. Wehdonesir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
I honestly think the nddc foregin scholarship has been scrapped permanently.

The last working day of the week. Wehdonesir[/quote]
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nigerdcritics(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
No it has not been scrapped, it just that we have thieves when are leading the board.
They take 10% for every payment they make in NDDC but for scholarship its not possible because its the only genuine thing NDDC does. Thats why it took them 1yr 8months to pay the first one. and now they have stayed in office going to 3 years without awarding scholarships. They will be sacked in july and the next board hopefully will bring it back.
Jaybadestboy:
I honestly think the nddc foregin scholarship has been scrapped permanently.

The last working day of the week. Wehdonesir

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mikelhunch: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2018
so basically no hope for this year?

Nigerdcritics:
No it has not been scrapped, it just that we have thieves when are leading the board.
They take 10% for every payment they make in NDDC but for scholarship its not possible because its the only genuine thing NDDC does. Thats why it took them 1yr 8months to pay the first one. and now they have stayed in office going to 3 years without awarding scholarships. They will be sacked in july and the next board hopefully will bring it back.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
When will that happen? Next year? In the next two years or probably in three years time? I certainly doubt this year as they haven't done any advertisement pertain to 2018 scholarship application. This was just a waste of time tbh

Nigerdcritics:
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by knicks231: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
NDDC Resumes Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme

Read more at: https://www.gbaramatuvoicenews.com/nddc-resumes-post-graduate-foreign-scholarship-programme/

The Niger Delta Development Commission has concluded plans to resume the Post-Graduate Foreign scholarship to qualified indigenes of the Niger Delta region, after a comprehensive restructuring of the programme. This follows the approval by the Governing Board and Management for the commencement of the 2018 award process. The Commission, while announcing the resumption of the scholarship scheme, conveys its regrets at the cancellation of the inconclusive 2017 award process, noting the inconveniences suffered by students who applied for the scholarship. To provide a fresh start and a seamless process, all outstanding tuition for recipients of the scholarship has been cleared, as part of the restructuring instituted by Management, and calls for new applications from qualified candidates for the 2018 programme. (However, any student who has proof that he has not been paid should feel free to contact the Commission immediately). The advertisement for the new programme will be published in national media, as well as the Commission’s website. Established in 2010, the NDDC post-graduate foreign scholarship is designed to produce top level professionals with technical manpower, capacity and expertise who would compete in the oil and gas industry and other sectors of the Niger Delta region. Worth about $30,000 per annum, it is helping to build a knowledge-based economy that will meet the challenges of globalisation. It covers nine professional disciplines such as engineering, medical sciences, computer science technology, geosciences, environmental sciences, agriculture, environment/oil and gas law, as well as project management. Altogether, 1,409 students have benefited from the programme, including Charles Igwe, whose unique redesign of the Turcot Interchange road, as a Ph.D student of Construction Engineering at Concordia University, Canada, helped save the Montreal Area Municipality over $1 billion, and Mr Ubong Peters, who won a global three-minute thesis competition. By Brakerekebina Birinimighan

Read more at: https://www.gbaramatuvoicenews.com/nddc-resumes-post-graduate-foreign-scholarship-programme/
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jaybadestboy:
When will that happen? Next year? In the next two years or probably in three years time? I certainly doubt this year as they haven't done any advertisement pertain to 2018 scholarship application. This was just a waste of time tbh

Where's the Man that said he will create a thread on Nairaland about the delay? . We are beginning to see the price of silence and indifference.

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
knicks231:
NDDC Resumes Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme

The Niger Delta Development Commission has concluded plans to resume the Post-Graduate Foreign scholarship to qualified indigenes of the Niger Delta region, after a comprehensive restructuring of the programme. This follows the approval by the Governing Board and Management for the commencement of the 2018 award process. The Commission, while announcing the resumption of the scholarship scheme, conveys its regrets at the cancellation of the inconclusive 2017 award process, noting the inconveniences suffered by students who applied for the scholarship. To provide a fresh start and a seamless process, all outstanding tuition for recipients of the scholarship has been cleared, as part of the restructuring instituted by Management, and calls for new applications from qualified candidates for the 2018 programme. (However, any student who has proof that he has not been paid should feel free to contact the Commission immediately). The advertisement for the new programme will be published in national media, as well as the Commission’s website. Established in 2010, the NDDC post-graduate foreign scholarship is designed to produce top level professionals with technical manpower, capacity and expertise who would compete in the oil and gas industry and other sectors of the Niger Delta region. Worth about $30,000 per annum, it is helping to build a knowledge-based economy that will meet the challenges of globalisation. It covers nine professional disciplines such as engineering, medical sciences, computer science technology, geosciences, environmental sciences, agriculture, environment/oil and gas law, as well as project management. Altogether, 1,409 students have benefited from the programme, including Charles Igwe, whose unique redesign of the Turcot Interchange road, as a Ph.D student of Construction Engineering at Concordia University, Canada, helped save the Montreal Area Municipality over $1 billion, and Mr Ubong Peters, who won a global three-minute thesis competition. By Brakerekebina Birinimighan

Yes the 2017nddc scholarship had been cancelled. It's also in today's daily of the nation. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saw this on twitter. It really seems the 2017 scholarship has been cancelled unfortunately

choicecad:

Yes the 2017nddc scholarship had been cancelled. It's also in today's daily of the nation. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Can they conclude the process in 2 months?

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Any current scholars here - please following the disastrous news today (see previous post,canxellation of 2017 scheme) may we reiterate that not all outstanding fees have been settled. Nddc is trying to play a fast one on us.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
I guess you are still being owed... Please provide proof as they said.
ladybug2:
Saw this on twitter. It really seems the 2017 scholarship has been cancelled unfortunately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (105) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.