Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) (7399 Views)

A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by ang4156(f): 2:51am On Apr 28, 2017
That crap would go in the garbage, would not feed it to anyone. I would be embarrassed to present this mess to my guy.
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by freeeeme(m): 6:01am On Apr 28, 2017
One slay Queen go fry my hard earn plantain like dis?....She go refund my plantain ni oo....#King Kososhi
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by Victornezzar: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2017
OVA200:
I laugh at this but my second mind they tell me that OP You are the one that fried that dodo so don't use another thing cover am

But OP I still like your burnt dodo.
ah no wonda ur from ibadana
can't d same sense tell u dat d pix is old
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by OVA200(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

ah no wonda ur from ibadana
can't d same sense tell u dat d pix is old
I will not banter words with you, you know why? its because you are so dull to the extent that you still make mistake from the thing you copied from my profile.

MODIFIED:
I beg no vex, av commented before I checked your profile am sorry because your face is enough to tell me that common sense is not common.
The most painful part is that we bear the same name.

Is there date on the pictures?

IDIOT.
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove come here.

Since you no fit do Eba,hope dey for plantain right?
as in ehmmm.. She would b like, i want them to get dried.. I don't like them oily..
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by Victornezzar: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2017
OVA200:
I will not banter words with you, you know why? its because you are so dull to the extent that you still make mistake from the thing you copied from my profile.
ah broda sorry ooo
no vex.....we re still 1
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by Victornezzar: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2017
OVA200:

MODIFIED:
I beg no vex, av commented before I checked your profile am sorry because your face is enough to tell me that common sense is not common.
The most painful part is that we bear the same name.

Is there date on the pictures?

IDIOT.
iyaaaf do
sorry if i sounded so harsh
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by OVA200(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

iyaaaf do
sorry if i sounded so harsh
Am sorry too bro for being harsh too, So sorry.

#Teamvictor One love.
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by Victornezzar: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2017
OVA200:
Am sorry too bro for being harsh too, So sorry.

#Teamvictor One love.
yeah boss
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by freethesheeple(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy Na Bobrisky cream fit change this one o.

hahahahahahahah..that cream na die oooo..i wonder if Bob yash fit change to white
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by OVA200(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
yeah boss
I no be boss
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by vizy6(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by Brainardc(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lols.....perfect example of slay-fryingwink
Re: When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) by DaisyII: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Burnt offering grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Just 25 Years Old And I’ve Slept With 69 Guys This Year Alone; Photo / Rate My Transformation (photos) / My Best Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.