Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (54980 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by TheOdd1sOut: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol....

Hit like if you agree with the guy

Lala.... Kindly move so others can laugh at this girl's folly

9 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by LuciferKristi: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
My requirement is simple - just don't be a feminist.

I once stopped mid-Bleep in disgust angry after finding out I was bonking a feminist.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Omoekun931(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by TheOdd1sOut: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
LuciferKristi:
My requirement is simple - just don't be a feminist.

I once stopped mid-Bleep in disgust angry after finding out I was bonking a feminist.

the Lord of the underworld and the feminists dissers is back

15 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by MJBOLT: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
any lady who wants breakfast in bed should sleep in the kitchen

514 Likes 36 Shares

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Silentscreamer(f): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
How many times are we going to see this fake tweet on nl?

15 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018

36 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Spiritual demand !

75 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by folake4u(f): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Reality will soon jerk her out of her fantasies when she'd go to Shiloh 2023.
undecided

Sha it's not in Nigeria that she wants husband to bring food in bed grin.

When there's hunger in the land!
Laughs in spiritual forces grin

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Rickjordan(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
savage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Divay22(f): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
I wonder if she can offer one tenth of what she just wrote.
Well, all na to seek attention.

14 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by tooth4tooth: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2018
That was an epic response grin

3 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2018
I don’t have issues with her request.
The only problem I have is that she appears UNPREPARED for such men.
Your Skull May be empty for such men to behold, because it seems you have nothing else to offer, meanwhile you have big eyes ( greedy) for something you are not prepared for.

MEMORY VERSE:
Please LADIES, equip yourselves mentally, physically, financially and stop these permanent employment issues you ladies attach to marriage, after all, you all are challenging the MEN for equal rights. So go make your MONEY, because we must share the responsibilities equally.

IF Possible get yourself pregnant as well and stop disturbing the peace of the social media.
grin grin

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by columbus007(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2018
a dream that has never been accomplished by any lady before her.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by BruncleZuma: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by maxiuc(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Bambambiglo: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Truly tired of these Nigerian girls and their reasoning honestly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by mayskit4luv(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Lol. She’s a joke

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by emeijeh(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018

14 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Juliearth(f): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Alirem:
There will surely be a man with those features. But is she worth it?

Are you close to being one?

3 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Sijo01(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2018
She's not asking for too much na undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by overcomer90: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:
I don’t have issues with her request.
The only problem I have is that she appears UNPREPARED for such men.
Your Skull May be empty for such men to behold, because it seems you have nothing else to offer, meanwhile you have big eyes ( greedy) for something you are not prepared for.

MEMORY VERSE:
Please LADIES, equip yourselves mentally, physically, financially and stop these permanent employment issues you ladies attach to marriage, after all, you all are challenging the MEN for equal rights. So go make your MONEY, because we must share the responsibilities equally.

IF Possible get yourself pregnant as well and stop disturbing the peace of the social media.
grin grin

Lol
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by ritylove(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Just Mould Him Yourself NIgga Killed her On this one
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Benekruku(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2018
All this kinda girls end up in the wardrobe vomiting money

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by wisdom4today: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin

There is nothing wrong to list the qualities you want in your future spouse, BUT make sure you have also developed yourself so as to provide value to your future spouse too.

See 20 MONEY HABITS THAT KEEP PEOPLE POOR AND HOW YOU CAN AVOID THEM.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Juliearth(f): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Lol....

Hit like if you agree with the guy

Lala.... Kindly move so others can laugh at this girl's folly

If she is deserving of all these, it'd happen. #lawofattraction
Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by ednut1(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Can someone tell me what God fearing means Cos most gals using dat line hv fornicated, done abortion or cheated. Meaning they dont fear God themselves

8 Likes

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by Dreyl(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
She's crazy

1 Like

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by franchasng: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
Lol, ladies are funny sha. There are millions of men with more than the qualities she asked for but such men won't want her because she doesn't have what those guys are looking for in a lady and unfortunately for her, men have the final say when it comes to who to marry all over the world.

Dear ladies, before u want a rich guy, ask yourself, do u have these qualities:

1. Are u rich or are your parents rich and famous

2. Are u very beautiful as in hot like Kim K or let me say Juliet Ibrahim + decent + possibly a virgin

3. Did u study abroad; not art o, I mean medicine, nursing, law, software engineering, cardiology

4. Is your dad a serving politician like senator, rep, governor, minister or head of parastatal or top executive with an IOC

5. Are u a citizen of USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, France, by birth

6. Are u homely and very respectful and not a feminist wannabe disturbing human sphere

7. Are u earning at least 250,000naira monthly working legally or doing legal business not runs, not ashawo work, I mean dignifying job or business or trade

8. Are you below 35yrs of age

If your answer to the above questions is No or yes to some and no to some, hmmm lipsrsealed, then my sister wake up o because guys have wise up unlike before u see rich guys marrying broke ass ladies cry

Rich guys, in fact average guys like us want more from ladies...... Once a guy is averagely doing fine financially, his demand in a woman he would want to settle down with becomes very high unless he has a long time loyal/faithful girlfriend who also tried to upgrade herself as he is climbing up financially, if not, u will grace the bed of so many rich and average guys tire cry

If u don't meet the above criteria, just focus on your broke or struggling boyfriend now and pray for him to make it while u too try to upgrade so when he makes it he won't dump u for hotter chicks.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got by anibirelawal(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
any lady who wants breakfast in bed should sleep in the kitchen

LOL grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.